WHY DO GAY GUYS HAVE CUQDAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
So, i work with this gay/nimow nagees guy and he always brings food and shit. This Nigga has balwad for food with his fat ass. So, he brings food for the co-workers everyday and i always say NO, THANK YOU.
After a few days a few girls come to me and give me a a brownie that he made and i still said NO.
One of these es asks me if i am Homophobic(which i am very much) and i said its none of your business. The next day this Nigga blows up on me saying i hate him and shit and that he's proud Trump banned muslims.

II'm like Wtf is wrong with this Khaniis!!
:susp:

@AbdiJohnson care to explain this Cuqdad?

So, i work with this gay/nimow nagees guy and he always brings food and shit. This Nigga has balwad for food with his fat ass. So, he brings food for the co-workers everyday and i always say NO, THANK YOU.
After a few days a few girls come to me and give me a a brownie that he made and i still said NO.
One of these es asks me if i am Homophobic(which i am very much) and i said its none of your business. The next day this Nigga blows up on me saying i hate him and shit and that he's proud Trump banned muslims.

II'm like Wtf is wrong with this Khaniis!!
:susp:

@AbdiJohnson care to explain this Cuqdad?

The only cuqdad I see is yours.

When someone offers you something, you say yes

You don't have to eat it. You can give it to someone else later.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.

Im an extremely paranoid person when it comes to taking shit from people that i don't know.
If they are Khaniis, the paranoia worsens.
:idontlike:

Im an extremely paranoid person when it comes to taking shit from people that i don't know.
If they are Khaniis, the paranoia worsens.
:idontlike:

You don't hate to eat it. Just throw it out.

You created unnecessary problems now. You're doing your community no favours and now you just made another liberal against Sunnis and support Trump.

I'm not complaining though

:hemad:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

He could've been told to eat it on the spot, that shit could've been hilarious :hemad:

here in usa they have become the property of white girls. on their 16th birthday every white girl must get a black retarded non threatening raised by a single mom feminine qashin that screams YASS every time addressed. nacalatulaahi

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

No he does not have to say yes. This is America. He doesnt have to take his shit or like him if he doesnt want to. As long as he doesnt transgress against him or his rights he dont gotta do shit else

:ufdup:

OP do you sxb and forget that negro butt pirate

No he does not have to say yes. This is America. He doesnt have to take his shit or like him if he doesnt want to. As long as he doesnt transgress against him or his rights he dont gotta do shit else

:ufdup:

OP do you sxb and forget that negro butt pirate

When someone offers you food that he made for his coworkers, it's polite to say thank you. It has nothing to do with "rights". Western people who gave you your rights do the same thing. It is Western culture. Just don't eat it. Just leave it in the fridge and don't claim it or throw it out.

But like I said, I am pleased that OP refused. I want the liberals to end up hating you as many already do.

If you think Trump banning those countries is the worst thing that'll happen, guess again.

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending