WHY DO GAY GUYS HAVE CUQDAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im an extremely paranoid person when it comes to taking shit from people that i don't know.
If they are Khaniis, the paranoia worsens.
:idontlike:

your right, he could have added his to those cookies and feed them to straight people. It could be his fetish.

Protect yourself brethren from these people

And whose obsessed with Gays?
Hoyadaa wasse.
:birdman:
You made a thread grouping millions of men because of this one dude. And this is something i've noticed in real life, Somali men will bash homosexuals online and IRL then take their dicks out when a cute lightskinned guy walks in. :mjohreally:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
You made a thread grouping millions of men because of this one dude. And this is something i've noticed in real life, Somali men will bash homosexuals online and IRL then take their dicks out when a cute lightskinned guy walks in. :mjohreally:
Here we go again.
Are you a khaniis?

Salafi Somalis are the biggest DL gays. I met one a few years ago who refused to send a picture of himself because he was a Salafi. He said he is discreet. He wore a khamiis when I met him. He looked like a terrorist. He had a big beard.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stand your ground OP. The gay guy is obviously Islamophobic and is racist towards Africans. Next time he blows on you (no pun intended) tell him to stfu and cash me outside how bow dah!
full

Cukaash

Salafi Somalis are the biggest DL gays. I met one a few years ago who refused to send a picture of himself because he was a Salafi. He said he is discreet. He wore a khamiis when I met him. He looked like a terrorist. He had a big beard.
Wallahi youre a liar.
:mjlol:

I agree with you on that from my own personal experience.

Cukaash

Stand your ground OP. The gay guy is obviously Islamophobic and is racist towards Africans. Next time he blows on you (no pun intended) tell him to stfu and cash me outside how bow dah!
full
Wallahi i wanted to blow up on his khanis ass and call him a .

But i was like "Shit imma loose Job and even possibly be arrested."

These cadaan people gave too much power to these people wallahi

So, i work with this gay/nimow nagees guy and he always brings food and shit. This Nigga has balwad for food with his fat ass. So, he brings food for the co-workers everyday and i always say NO, THANK YOU.
After a few days a few girls come to me and give me a a brownie that he made and i still said NO.
One of these es asks me if i am Homophobic(which i am very much) and i said its none of your business. The next day this Nigga blows up on me saying i hate him and shit and that he's proud Trump banned muslims.

II'm like Wtf is wrong with this Khaniis!!
:susp:

@AbdiJohnson care to explain this Cuqdad?
so you hate gay people but are mad when they hate you? :ayaanswag:

fix up naya!!! and go back to rating chicken

Status
Not open for further replies.