WHY DO GAY GUYS HAVE CUQDAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
so you hate gay people but are mad when they hate you? :ayaanswag:

fix up naya!!! and go back to rating chicken
Seriously wallahi...i was just surprised that he blew up like that because i didnt want to eat what he passed around.

Whats so offensive about saying No?
:farole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You should go to him and apologise in person, saying that you're not homophobic and sorry if he percieved it like that. Say even as a Muslim you have love for all humans, and dont believe in discrimination. I dont care if you have to lie to do it.

Wallahi Somalis in the US especially at this time can't afford to go around alienating others. Make him feel guilty for saying he's happy about Trumps ban, because it was obviously a reactionary statement to you being a dick

Cukaash

You should go to him and apologise in person, saying that you're not homophobic and sorry if he percieved it like that. Say even as a Muslim you have love for all humans, and dont believe in discrimination. I dont care if you have to lie to do it.

Wallahi Somalis in the US especially at this time can't afford to go around alienating others. Make him feel guilty for saying he's happy about Trumps ban, because it was obviously a reactionary statement to you being a dick
Waryaa f*ck apologies. Look at this one.
What have i done to him? NOTHING.
:faysalwtf:
If anyone deserves an apology its me.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it

:mjlol::mjlol:

Why would he do that. He does not require validation or approval from gays or white ppl unlike some other ppl

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You made a thread grouping millions of men because of this one dude. And this is something i've noticed in real life, Somali men will bash homosexuals online and IRL then take their dicks out when a cute lightskinned guy walks in. :mjohreally:
Another lame gimmick account. At least come up with a new gimmick instead of just copying Abdikhaniis.

Seriously wallahi...i was just surprised that he blew up like that because i didnt want to eat what he passed around.

Whats so offensive about saying No?
:farole:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
chicken makes you horny? and your judging other peoples sexual preference?

you offended him by not accepting it. but he (in your words) only got mad when you said you were homophobic. can you blame him? he's right for saying he wanted the muslim ban because to him you dislike him because of your religion, which is true. how is he in the wrong? your stubborn brader..this isn't muslamistan, if you want respect you have to give respect.

Cukaash

you offended him by not accepting it. but he (in your words) only got mad when you said you were homophobic. can you blame him? he's right for saying he wanted the muslim ban because to him you dislike him because of your religion, which is true. how is he in the wrong? your stubborn brader..this isn't muslamistan, if you want respect you have to give respect.

What the actual f*ck.!
I didnt say i was homophobic out loud.

So, if i say no to your chicken, im apparently disrespectful?
:ayaanswag:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Does the truth hurt? Don't like the fact that most Somali guys are sexually frustrated?

Not my problem. :kodaksmiley:
Such a lame trolling attempt. If you want to trigger people you should trying doing so in a way that hasn't been done to death.:reallymaury:

Why would he do that. He does not require validation or approval from gays or white ppl unlike some other ppl
This thread is about his SHOCK at a gay person being angry at him. we're trying to explain the reason. you hate gays and gays hate you. whats the issue with that? when your hateful how can you expect others to be tolerant of muslamics? you want muslims in america to not be banned, harassed, hated, even killed yet you are just as hateful as they are. :umwhat:if not more.

It's not about that, it's about being humble, integrated and representing your people.

The move people who have positive experiences with Somalis, the better our public image will be. If that requires lying then so be it. Shit there's was a story a long time ago about Muslims where I live defending and helping a synagogue against vandals, and it got huge positive reaction and bettered the image of Muslims in Norway. When I asked a kurd who was a part of it he said he couldn't give less of a shit, and despise Isreal, but he did it in part to help better the image in the media and the eyes of the public. It's called PR.

You're all being childish people who alienate more people and give them a reason to dislike Somalis.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

You shouldn't be talking about discrimination, Ms. "We should gas the bantus". Pot meet kettle.

What the actual f*ck.!
I didnt say i was homophobic out loud.

So, if i say no to your chicken, im apparently disrespectful?
:ayaanswag:
you didn't deny it....lmao. you said none of your business coupled with your muslimnimo its not hard to do the math. you can take it or you can say "I'm good". but i assume you distance your self from him and are low key condensing to him..are you not?

Waryaa f*ck apologies. Look at this one.
What have i done to him? NOTHING.
If anyone deserves an apology its me.
You were a dick. And you came across as a homophobe in public. Take away your false sense of "pride" and just apologize for coming across as such. You can hate homosexuals but don't do it in public in front of their face or to their and your coworkers

Such a lame trolling attempt. If you want to trigger people you should trying doing so in a way that hasn't been done to death.:reallymaury:
Assuming that i'm trolling is a sign that I obviously got under your skin. C'mon, at least pretend that you aren't bothered.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Screw being humble, @Cukaash dont you dare apologize. You didn't do anything to that man, you refused to eat what he made, you've every right to refuse to eat the food. It's your God given right to refuse what you don't want to eat. He doesn't deserve an apology and infact he should apologize to you since he said what he actually feels. He's happy about the Muslim ban and probably racist towards Somalis.

Do not apologize to that fucker, f*ck him and what he stands for.

Cukaash

This thread is about his SHOCK at a gay person being angry at him. we're trying to explain the reason. you hate gays and gays hate you. whats the issue with that? when your hateful how can you expect others to be tolerant of muslamics? you want muslims in america to not be banned, harassed, hated, even killed yet you are just as hateful as they are. :umwhat:if not more.
Listen I never talked to this guy before except when he offered me shit and i said No.
Why does he have to assume and shit.
Do i have to like him?No.
He simply Got mad because i didnt want his things.

Thats what im surprised with..

Ive never seen someone get mad because you respectfully said no to what he wanted you to have.

Is that so hard to understand?
Im starting to believe youre autistic.
:draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.