Why do FOBs do this?

The fact that a Persian figre head stated it doesn't matter lol. plus there must've been other sources that claimed Axum to be of the 4 great powers. You can't take that away. lol

Also what does ur screenshot prove? Axum is still more ancient and traded as far as Perisa and India. Oh how great they were. Wherea Somalis let their coast ownbed by AYRABS sbx loool

View attachment 80994
Somalis also traded with india
The fact that a Persian figre head stated it doesn't matter lol. plus there must've been other sources that claimed Axum to be of the 4 great powers. You can't take that away. lol

Also what does ur screenshot prove? Axum is still more ancient and traded as far as Perisa and India. Oh how great they were. Wherea Somalis let their coast ownbed by AYRABS sbx loool

View attachment 80994
Somalis also traded with Persians and Indians :mahubowtf: what’s the point of bringing up Axum trading with them if Somalis did it too? Arabs only owned some ports not the whole coast :westbrookwtf:

lol ik it's not the same as speaking Arabic I was just kidding...
sbx Somalia had a great maritime history nobody's saying it didn't. It's just that xabeshas did a bit better but that's just me :)
Clearly Somalia had a better maritime history..... but that’s just me :siilaanyosmile:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I need to read up on my history goddam, all this bloodlust in here, im in for a fking treat. Hopefully i come back out with an unbiased perception.

Any history book recommendations.

pffff nothing to the Axumites.
View attachment 80989
640px-Silk_route.jpg

look at how vast their sea trade and travel was...

View attachment 80990

SUBHANALLAH. The same status as Rome, Persia, and China. BEHOLD THE GREAT AXUMITES
:meleshame::bell::mindblown::kanyehmm::mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...that was quite cathartic, I have to admit.
:mjhaps::mjlaugh:

Is he really comparing the 20 km sunday swim his skinny-dipping no-good-for-nothing ancestors took in our back-waters of the red-sea to the GLORIOUS SOMALI-MARITIME-HISTORY?

He doesn't even use a map which reads Axum instead of Somalia. Wllhi you must be trolling in order to induce dhiig-kar in every self-respecting geel-jirre.

YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING COASTLINE WHEREAS
WE HAVE THE LONGEST IN MAINLAND AFRICA.

Open-and-shut case.

First time posting might also be the last, I'm loosing braincells by the minute as I lurk in certain sections, but also a lot of good banter.

I said what I said, let's hear his rebuttal: "Bla bla bla 1977 bla bla bla civil war." :noneck:

@Jiron don't bother opening the spoilers, although I'd like to think that you would find something positive to say anyway
giphy.gif

:sass2::denzelnigga:

Trending

Latest posts