Why do FOBs do this?

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
You said the federal government didn't exist back then.
It Was Central govt not a federal hovt. The Federal system was introduced by AY I think. The Central govt did help them(Shiftas) but didnt go full war on Kenya. Besides Kenya feared Somalia that they signed agreement with Britain to protect them in case Somalia attacks them. We had the best military in Africa

It Was Central govt not a federal hovt. The Federal system was introduced by AY I think. The Central govt did help them(Shiftas) but didnt go full war on Kenya. Besides Kenya feared Somalia that they signed agreement with Britain to protect them in case Somalia attacks them. We had the best military in Africa

Why did I say federal? I meant govt in general. Sorry sxb we must've misunderstood each other and let semantic get in the way.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Why did I say federal? I meant govt in general. Sorry sxb we must've misunderstood each other and let semantic get in the way.
No problem sxb. Just understand that we never fought Kenya and believe those Xabashi who pose as Somalis to boast abt Ethiopia. They have very low self esteem. Imagine posing as someone you hate:gucciwhat:

No problem sxb. Just understand that we never fought Kenya and believe those Xabashi who pose as Somalis to boast abt Ethiopia. They have very low self esteem. Imagine posing as someone you hate:gucciwhat:

So when you say "we never fought them" you mean full scale war?

Trending