upload_2019-10-28_16-10-50.jpeg
upload_2019-10-28_16-11-14.jpeg
upload_2019-10-28_16-11-36.jpeg
upload_2019-10-28_16-16-17.jpeg

:mjcry::mjcry: FOBs keep embarrassing us in the YouTube comment section

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Highly doubt that’s a fob tbh looks like a western raised guy to me, could be anyone tbh there’s a bunch of larpers online, either way shit makes me cringe smh

Last edited:
Both are idiots. The FOB and the Madow who is triggered by the fob. Country kulaha, Name me one ethnicity that fought European colonism savagely than Somalis in Africa to a point we are the only ones with a country to call OUR OWN. None. We have ethnicities that are divided between 4 countries.
There is no Kenya and Ethiopia without Somalia. That’s a fact. And he keeps forgetting if it wasn’t for his European master he won’t have a “country”

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
In Kenya they dont live in peace. Every election the Bantus themselves kill each other. The Somalis in Kenya are still discriminated against

Name me one ethnicity that fought European colonism savagely than Somalis in Africa to a point we are the only ones with a country to call OUR OWN. None. We have ethnicities that are divided between 4 countries.
There is no Kenya and Ethiopia without Somalia. That’s a fact
lmao? What? :drakekidding:

Xabashi yahow naga aamus. Prove me wrong.
are u kidding? If anything Ethiopia is the only country that fought against colonialism so fiercly that they never got colonised. How did Somalia help them..?Warya we're lucky we're sheltered behind Oromos geograpjically. If we were in Ethiopia's place I doubt Somalia would even exist by now

Zayn

are u kidding? If anything Ethiopia is the only country that fought against colonialism so fiercly that they never got colonised. How did Somalia help them..?Warya we're lucky we're sheltered behind Oromos geograpjically. If we were in Ethiopia's place I doubt Somalia would even exist by now
Are you Ethiopian:comeon:
You mean Oromos are protecting us from Xabashis?
Oh My Axmed Gurey come and hear this!!!!

Ethiopians licked ass. Never fought shit.

Are you Ethiopian:comeon:
You mean Oromos are protecting us from Xabashis?
Oh My Axmed Gurey come and hear this!!!!
Gurey was the best thing that happened to us, apart from that there ain't much. I'm just Ethios fought and won against: Arabs, Yemeni-Jews, Ottomans, Mahdists (Sudanese), Egyptians, Italians and Somalis. They managed to never get conquered. Now, if we were in their position, could we achieve the same? I don't think so.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Gurey was the best thing that happened to us, apart from that there ain't much. I'm just Ethios fought and won against: Arabs, Yemeni-Jews, Ottomans, Mahdists (Sudanese), Egyptians, Italians and Somalis. They managed to never get conquered. Now, if we were in their position, could we achieve the same? I don't think so.

in 1936 they did get invaded by italy successfully

google the British expadition into Ethiopia. there asses got kicked by britain and they were looted as well
That was just in the Amhara region, at the time Ethiopia was split in several regions controledd by a royal. Also, that was a full on tragedy. 39,000 British soldiers with advanced weapons/gun fire against 4000 Ethios with no firearms? No chance. Read the backround of the event and u'll understand how nad why it happened.
upload_2019-10-28_17-16-49.png

Yes, an invasion, and it didn't include the whole of Ethiopia. They fought the Italians off again as they did in WW1. It's better to get invaded rather than colonised. lol
Italy occupied Ethiopia for five years and would have fully colonized it if Britain didn’t kick em out during ww2 :camby::camby:you Habeshas would be speaking Italian right now if Haile Selassie didn’t go down on his knees and begged the British for help

Zayn

We defeated Portugal, the only Africans to defeat European superpower