Why do FOBs do this?

World

VIP
Fuk off u . I don't defend them I'm just staying facts and yall get triggered. There's nothing wrong with Ethios. Yall hate on them but drool over their females and hype them up. lol
No we don’t. You, the xabashi midget, are the one who has been constantly posting and drooling over them. I don’t find those bug eyed creatures attractive.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
lmao is the author Somali? There's high amounts of exaggerations tbh, I'm just being unbiased. Ahmed Gurey didn't even "colonize Abyssinia for 14 years" and he's clearly Muslim biased. the wensite is even called "hadithi" lol they didn't put Ethios first cus they were the Christian giants that prevented Islam from spreading.
Hadithi is Swahili and you clearly come off as Ethiopian. You just exposed yourself. Amxara or Tigray?

Zayn

lmao is the author Somali? There's high amounts of exaggerations tbh, I'm just being unbiased. Ahmed Gurey didn't even "colonize Abyssinia for 14 years" and he's clearly Muslim biased. the wensite is even called "hadithi" lol they didn't put Ethios first cus they were the Christian giants that prevented Islam from spreading.
He did rule for 14 years and that is how your people came to eat raw meat for fear that if they cook the smoke might be seen

Hadithi is Swahili and you clearly come off as Ethiopian. You just exposed yourself. Amxara or Tigray?
:dead::damn:

how do I come off as Ethiopian? Somalis deffo aren't known as the greatest warriors in Africa m8 lol. U can't just use Gurey for all ur arguments. I feel as if without Gurey half our pride and history goes away. lol

Zayn

:dead::damn:

how do I come off as Ethiopian? Somalis deffo aren't known as the greatest warriors in Africa m8 lol. U can't just use Gurey for all ur arguments. I feel as if without Gurey half our pride and history goes away. lol
If Somalis arent greatest warriors then tell me the greatest warriors. Maasai? Lol

He did rule for 14 years and that is how your people came to eat raw meat for fear that if they cook the smoke might be seen
due...he never colonized Ethiopia. He occupied a lot of their territory but not colonize. Learn the difference. He didn't evevn occupy the highlands fully. Gurey didn't even touch the kingdom of Medri Bahri, next to Tigray. Read up on Medri Bahri it's quite interesting. The king of Medri Bahri aided Ethiopia and the Portuguese with soldiers and maps which helped kill Gurey and end the Adal Sultanate. They fought Adal and Ottomans and never got overtaken/occupied by foreign forces.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
due...he never colonized Ethiopia. He occupied a lot of their territory but not colonize. Learn the difference. He didn't evevn occupy the highlands fully. Gurey didn't even touch the kingdom of Medri Bahri, next to Tigray. Read up on Medri Bahri it's quite interesting. The king of Medri Bahri aided Ethiopia and the Portuguese with soldiers and maps which helped kill Gurey and end the Adal Sultanate. They fought Adal and Ottomans and never got overtaken/occupied by foreign forces.

raw meat land aka aidstopia always gets help somehow by sucking for there white masters

Not Vasco Da Gama but another Da Gama who I think they were related
upload_2019-10-28_19-19-56.jpeg
Damn didn’t know gurey killed vasco da gama’s soldier son :banderas:

There you go again Tewordos Getachew
Sorry I can't say Somalis are No.1. Gurey and Adal were the only strong forces in our history. Also, we've lost Ogaden to Ethiopia, NFD to Kenya, and Djobuti + getting colonised by different Euro powers (even Italy). I mean..can u blame me? I'm just reasoning here.

Zayn

Sorry I can't say Somalis are No.1. Gurey and Adal were the only strong forces in our history. Also, we've lost Ogaden to Ethiopia, NFD to Kenya, and Djobuti + getting colonised by different Euro powers (even Italy). I mean..can u blame me? I'm just reasoning here.
We have lost both the territories because of Britain not because Ethiopia or Kenya defeated us
Ethiopians were spared cos they were the only christians in the continent

We have lost both the territories because of Britain not because Ethiopia or Kenya defeated us
Ethiopians were spared cos they were the only christians in the continent
Uhm yh...Ethiopia defeated us in '77 and we tried to get NFD back before but got karbash-ed from the Kenyan army...

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
are u kidding? If anything Ethiopia is the only country that fought against colonialism so fiercly that they never got colonised. How did Somalia help them..?Warya we're lucky we're sheltered behind Oromos geograpjically. If we were in Ethiopia's place I doubt Somalia would even exist by now
Ethiopians weren’t colonised because they were seen by Europeans as the little black Christians, let’s be honest
They even helped their little white masters colonise Somalia
And Somalis fighting with European colonisers meant nothing as after the Second World War, a lot of European countries had their powers decreased and having Somalia as a colony meant nothing to them

Trending