Why do FOBs do this?

you Habeshas
lol

if u really think that Ethiopia would've been colonised if it wasn't for the British then u're wrong.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-28_17-48-33.png
    upload_2019-10-28_17-48-33.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 96
We defeated Portugal, the only Africans to defeat European superpower
What is it with this "we are the only ones to defeat Euros" mentality? The fukin Mali empire defeated Portugal too and Portugal is in really close proxmity. You're here boasting cus we defeated a few Portuguese ships with the help of Ottomans and had to travel through the whole continent of Africa. lol.

btw a single Portuguese muskeeter on a horse managed to get past Gurey's lines of defense and stabbed Gurey. Gurey died that day and the whole army retreated...lol

World

VIP
Gurey was the best thing that happened to us, apart from that there ain't much. I'm just Ethios fought and won against: Arabs, Yemeni-Jews, Ottomans, Mahdists (Sudanese), Egyptians, Italians and Somalis. They managed to never get conquered. Now, if we were in their position, could we achieve the same? I don't think so.
Kulaha “us”

You’re a xabashi midget not a geeljire.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
What is it with this "we are the only ones to defeat Euros" mentality? The fukin Mali empire defeated Portugal too and Portugal is in really close proxmity. You're here boasting cus we defeated a few Portuguese ships with the help of Ottomans and had to travel through the whole continent of Africa. lol.

btw a single Portuguese muskeeter on a horse managed to get past Gurey's lines of defense and stabbed Gurey. Gurey died that day and the whole army retreated...lol
And I sleep peacefully knowing that Da Gama was killed by Gurey:banderas:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
I dont remember the name but there was this battle where Ethiopia clashed with a Sultanate(again i dont remember the name) and Ethiopians were destroyed with only 200 of them surviving and 12k in number b4 so that shows ya if we were united as Somalis before we would have taken over whole of Africa

I dont remember the name but there was this battle where Ethiopia clashed with a Sultanate(again i dont remember the name) and Ethiopians were destroyed with only 200 of them surviving and 12k in number b4 so that shows ya if we were united as Somalis before we would have taken over whole of Africa
:ohhh: that DOES sound pretty terrifying

You really look at Youtube comments and then come to the conclusion that people are embarrassing us?

Do you realize how many degenerates regardless of what you are come from Youtube comments?

Trending