Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
its just a deflection. somalis are in no position to cast judgements on anyone, yet the views some of the idiots on this site hold will have to believe we are kings.
the false pride is like no other. i suppose its their way of feeling better about their shitty existence.

False pride? Me? Where?

So the majority of AA in prison are peaceful law abiding citizens? Then why are so many of their neighborhoods so dangerous if the crime rate isn't real?

And again, i didn't bring up this comparison. Someone else did so that they can make Somalis out to be inferior.

60 years is a lot more than time than 20 years btw, and it's not like they started from zero 60 years ago.
a significant number of them are in prison on drug charges. the same drugs that are being legalised when cadaans became the majority of users.
they flooded these neighbourhoods with crack and arrested the majority of the inhabitants. now that cadaans are abusing heroin, they are being treated like an illness and not a crime.

The average household statistic is adjusted for population size. So yes, even when population size is adjusted for their average income is not much higher than Somalis. And High crime rate in black communities is a fact sxb, so you can't blame that entirely on the system.

Mad

Look sxb, a systematic instutional racism has rendered most of the Australian Aboriginal people as dysfunctional and it's insincere to compare them with refugees who haven't experienced their demoralised existence. It applies to African Americans too.

Iandi

Mate let's discuss this civilly.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
a significant number of them are in prison on drug charges. the same drugs that are being legalised when cadaans became the majority of users.
they flooded these neighbourhoods with crack and arrested the majority of the inhabitants. now that cadaans are abusing heroin, they are being treated like an illness and not a crime.

30%. Only 30% are in there on drug charges. Why are you denying the high rate of rape and gun violence in black communities? It's a reality for many of them, and it's tragic.

So the majority of AA in prison are peaceful law abiding citizens? Then why are so many of their neighborhoods so dangerous if the crime rate isn't real?

And again, i didn't bring up this comparison. Someone else did so that they can make Somalis out to be inferior.

60 years is a lot more than time than 20 years btw, and it's not like they started from zero 60 years ago.

Again there is work to be done in the underclass of the AA community... there is no doubt about that. For example in the culture of the underclass it might be a badge of honor to go to prison and in the culture of the underclass being studious and getting all As might make you a target....but this is not AA culture as a whole. You will have to be an ignoramous to hold that view especially if you live in the US.

You cannot hand pick bad aspects of the underclass AA culture and ascribe it to all AAs. Would you like people to do that with somalis?

Now it could be that you all are deliberately making these statements even though you know better...although to what end i cannot say but....
If you are going to talk about the incarceration of AAs in the prison system you have to honest when you tell the story and include information like this ->
https://www.usnews.com/news/national/articles/2007/10/01/crack-vs-powder-cocaine-a-gulf-in-penalties

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Why do some of you think its ok to shit on Somalis when you defend AA on every turn?:camby:

It's something i've noticed not only on this site, but on other sites as well. Somalis who constantly shit on themselves but make excuses for others. And I don't really get it, they should apply their standards evenly.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Again there is work to be done in the underclass of the AA community... there is no doubt about that. For example in the culture of the underclass it might be a badge of honor to go to prison and in the culture of the underclass being studious and getting all As might make you a target....but this is not AA culture as a whole. You will have to be an ignoramous to hold that view especially if you live in the US.

You cannot hand pick bad aspects of the underclass AA culture and ascribe it to all AAs. Would you like people to do that with somalis?

Now it could be that you all are deliberately making these statements even though you know better...although to what end i cannot say but....
If you are going to talk about the incarceration of AAs in the prison system you have to honest when you tell the story and include information like this ->
https://www.usnews.com/news/national/articles/2007/10/01/crack-vs-powder-cocaine-a-gulf-in-penalties

Of course i'm not talking about all AA, or AA culture as a whole. That would be ridiculous.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It's something i've noticed not only on this site, but on other sites as well. Somalis who constantly shit on themselves but make excuses for others. And I don't really get it, they should apply their standards evenly.
This.

I agree but I think you misunderstood the sister I don't think she was shitting on Somalis but trying to show how inconsistent he was being. Aussie guy likes seeing the Somali community in turmoil, like most outspoken atheists on this forum.

Lmao what do you mean this? Your whole persona on here is bashing a certain clan and saying all Somalis have a low IQ.

This place is wild.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I agree but I think you misunderstood the sister I don't think she was shitting on Somalis but trying to show how inconsistent he was being. Aussie guy likes seeing the Somali community in turmoil, like most outspoken atheists on this forum.

Lmao what do you mean this? Your whole persona on here is bashing a certain clan and saying all Somalis have a low IQ.

This place is wild.
Are you dense or something, how many times have i pointed out i don't think average IQ of 68 is correct?

If you spend more time trying to figure out my position instead of posting ever thought that comes into your myopic head you might get somewhere for once

Are you dense or something, how many times have i pointed out i don't think average IQ of 68 is correct?

If you spend more time trying to figure out my position instead of posting ever thought that comes into your myopic head you might get somewhere for once

Lol you like to talk in circles, it doesn't work the whole convo is still here you know.

I'm not talking about your denial of it in this thread, you know your favourite lines on here have been calling Somalis low IQ. Stop playing games no one knows who you are here.

*btw congratulations, you used a $10 dollar word!

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Haha, then you haven't seen the comments made by @arawelo 2.0 in the past. She's ruthless when it comes to Somalis, which is why i find it odd in how she's handling AA with kiddy gloves.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Haha, then you haven't seen the comments made by @arawelo 2.0 in the past. She's ruthless when it comes to Somalis, which is why i find it odd in how she's handling AA with kiddy gloves.
inferiority complex, you only need to go to twitter to see the xalimo's defending SJW and BLM only to be absent when they see petitions for helping drought victims in Somalia

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Oh okay, idk just meant in this thread. She made it clear she doesn't believe it.

She doesn't believe in race realism, but she's no stranger to making harsh statements about Somalis in the past. All i'm expecting is the same no nonsense straight talk when it comes to other groups :kanyeshrug:

Why do some of you think its ok to shit on Somalis when you defend AA on every turn?:camby:

Odeg

Have you ever heard the adage of don't throw stones at others if you live in a glass house? There are no African Americans on this forum and we are saying, we are not better than them if not worse. Won't you agree?

Your not Somali and you don't speak for us...i don't see blacks making threads about Somalis having low iqs and being inherently violent. You see some of us have self reflection and live in reality where we interact with other people. We're literally the most failed people on earth and it's mostly self inflicted. This fake superioty you guys have which is just basicly self imposing your insecurities on to others is not only funny but delusional. And most Somalis don't have these views just a very small angry group who need something to feel good about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts