Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Your not Somali and you don't speak for us...i don't see blacks making threads about Somalis having low iqs and being inherently violent. You see some of us have self reflection and live in reality where we interact with other people. We're literally the most failed people on earth and it's mostly self inflicted. This fake superioty you guys have which is just basicly self imposing your insecurities on to others is not only funny but delusional. And most Somalis don't have these views just a very small angry group who need something to feel good about themselves.
more we iz bad dey iz good. Exactly what he's talking about, so predictable

Your not Somali and you don't speak for us...i don't see blacks making threads about Somalis having low iqs and being inherently violent. You see some of us have self reflection and live in reality where we interact with other people. We're literally the most failed people on earth and it's mostly self inflicted. This fake superioty you guys have which is just basicly self imposing your insecurities on to others is not only funny but delusional. And most Somalis don't have these views just a very small angry group who need something to feel good about themselves.

you're probably talking to the wrong person

Odeg

Gedo
Odeg

Have you ever heard the adage of don't throw stones at others if you live in a glass house? There are no African Americans on this forum and we are saying, we are not better than them if not worse. Won't you agree?
There is no perfect community so everyone is basically throwing stones when it comes to a topic like this comparing two different groups with different experiences. We are better in some aspect but also worse in other aspect and vice versa.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

I'm not Somali? What do you mean by that?

Also, i have made it clear in this thread that i'm not a believer in IQ race realism, so what exactly are you accusing me of here? Did i make this thread?

30%. Only 30% are in there on drug charges. Why are you denying the high rate of rape and gun violence in black communities? It's a reality for many of them, and it's tragic.

30% is almost a third...how is that insignificant?
30%. Only 30% are in there on drug charges. Why are you denying the high rate of rape and gun violence in black communities? It's a reality for many of them, and it's tragic.
The average household statistic is adjusted for population size. So yes, even when population size is adjusted for their average income is not much higher than Somalis. And High crime rate in black communities is a fact sxb, so you can't blame that entirely on the system.

Friend one would have to be a real simpleton to think that you as a somali immigrant are running in the same lane and in the same race as a 10th generation AA. You and I as immigrants are running in a completely different lane in a completely different race than AAs with a long history in America.

I don't think you would want to compare the Somali experience in the US with the Native American's and similarly the AA experience in the US and their place in that society in no way shape or form should ever be compared with Somalis?

Of course you can do whatever you want but anyone who has picked up a book and have common sense would see the fallacy in that comparison from jump.

I'm not Somali? What do you mean by that?

Also, i have made it clear in this thread that i'm not a believer in IQ race realism, so what exactly are you accusing me of here? Did i make this thread?
You guys make a racist thread about a whole group of people and try to make is seem like this how Somali think when it's only a small group of loser saying that shit. And how the hell are you Somali but sure the same ideaology as a red neck living in Alabama who eats raccoons for dinner. Go Back to stormfront you and that Yonis clown!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
You guys make a racist thread about a whole group of people and try to make is seem like this how Somali think when it's only a small group of loser saying that shit. And how the hell are you Somali but sure the same ideaology as a red neck living in Alabama who eats raccoons for dinner. Go Back to stormfront you and that Yonis clown!

Lol, naga tag warya. Can you read? I didn't make this thread, and i never claimed superiority over anyone. I didn't even agree with the premise of this thread. But you're too dense to understand that.

There are variety of economic ,historic and political explanations .we know most of them thanks to the cultural Marxists who destroy the education of black men .

the other main reason ,which many choose to conviniently ignore , is that petty criminality is indeed glamourised,promoted ,tolerated,ignored ,etc- in some ghetto communities. This is done in communities ,through music ,and by male members of black households .

Gang membership almost quadrupled in LA after the rise of Gangsta rap(made by non gangsters and white middle class men ) .likewise ,weed was looked down on as a retarded habit by the majority of the black community ,that is , until the likes of cypress hill and method man started to heavily promote weed in their music in the early 90s .when large segments of a community believe that it is wrong to coperate with the authorities(police ) and that "hustling " is essentially a right of passage ,rather than a dead end, crime wil inevitably become the norm .

Why do you think our aabos and adeeros who came in the 80s and 90s don't have criminal records ?did they have more opportunities than the current generation ? Did they not live in the same communities ? The reason is because the younger generation adopted a culture that looks down on academic achievement , tolerates drug-taking and petty criminality . It has little to do with poverty or racism or cadaan people .SOMALIS are the new madows

@Abdi Jew et al

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I don't about that, but I'm not convinced that all groups are intellectually the same. History will tell you otherwise. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts