Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My father lived in the Ethiopian countryside, where the closest school at the time was in Borama (it wasn't free either). He received a scholarship to Europe. Had only 1 year of immersion in the language (not English) and managed to obtain a Graduate degree in Engineering. If you set your sights low. That's what you'll get. This IQ of 68 is pure rubbish. The problem with Somalis is their herd mentality and the fact that some low-ball themselves and cap their potential.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Ok then why do white americans and black americans with the same socio economic background and poverty levels have different levels of crime?
There's more poor African-Americans than there are poor white Americans, and poor white Americans live in rural areas whereas poor African-Americans live in urban areas, the latter of which allows for easier access for committing crime. It is difficult to compare circumstances because there's really isn't a poor white American community that can be compared to a poor African-American community in terms of socioeconomic conditions

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
There's more poor African-Americans than there are poor white Americans, and poor white Americans live in rural areas whereas poor African-Americans live in urban areas, the latter of which allows for easier access for committing crime. It is difficult to compare circumstances because there's really isn't a poor white American community that can be compared to a poor African-American community in terms of socioeconomic conditions
The reason for this disparity in the first place is average difference in intelligence between the two groups. Is it really a coincidence that the same group with an average IQ of 100 has fewer poor people than people with an IQ of 85? think about it

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

According to this study poor urban whites report the same levels of crime in their areas as poor urban blacks do.

https://www.bjs.gov/index.cfm?ty=pbdetail&iid=5137

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
The reason for this disparity in the first place is average difference in intelligence between the two groups. Is it really a coincidence that the same group with an average IQ of 100 has fewer poor people than people with an IQ of 85? think about it
Oh right I forgot you believed in that whole IQ stuff
:farmajoyaab:
Welp, you do you then
:manny:

So it has nothing to do with communities being historically placed there? Nothing to do with what they've inherited?

I'm not a fan of African American culture but you're actually being ridiculous. This isn't even a discussion you've made up your mind. You're being willfully ignorant.

It's clear @TheMadMullah and @Yonis were both emasculated by a Black man. Probably their girl taken from them.

Insulting them every second an anonymous forum won't allow you combat your fears in real life. Because if you were racist to them in real life, they'll knock your teeth out.
Iam a member of a far right party what makes you think my opinions are not public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So it has nothing to do with communities being historically placed there? Nothing to do with what they've inherited?

I'm not a fan of African American culture but you're actually being ridiculous. This isn't even a discussion you've made up your mind. You're being willfully ignorant.
Its like talking to a brick wall. If you believe black americans are economically disadvantaged because of historical injustices then why were they doing better in America in the 1940s and 1950s both economically and in terms of crime rate than they do now, in the post modern liberal era? in the 1940s and 50s there were more racism, more hardship more poor inheritance and yet they did better then today in almost every respect

But you conveniently just brush this fact under the rug

Its like talking to a brick wall. If you believe black americans are economically disadvantaged because of historical injustices then why were they doing better in America in the 1940s and 1950s both economically and in terms of crime rate than they do now, in the post modern liberal era? in the 1940s and 50s there were more racism, more hardship more poor inheritance and yet they did better then today in almost every respect

But you conveniently just brush this fact under the rug

I addressed this when I pointed you toward the shift from segregation to mass incarceration. They dealt with them by segregating them and then later switched. You're the one who is acting like a brick wall.

What changed was outright racism and segregation to the same things cloaked in "liberalism". Honestly find something else to make you feel important.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I addressed this when I pointed you toward the shift from segregation to mass incarceration. They dealt with them by segregating them and then later switched. You're the one who is acting like a brick wall.

What changed was outright racism and segregation to the same things cloaked in "liberalism". Honestly find something else to make you feel important.
You are right in that liberal policies have set them back, but this says nothing about the IQ

I find it so funny when Somalis peddle the whole IQ bullshit when the people whose rhetoric you're peddling consider you clinically retarded.

if there's any truth to the theory that blacks are low IQ, don't be so quick to forget that the majority of s are barely functioning human beings.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I find it so funny when Somalis peddle the whole IQ bullshit when the people whose rhetoric you're peddling consider you clinically retarded.

if there's any truth to the theory that blacks are low IQ, don't be so quick to forget that the majority of s are barely functioning human beings.
:axvmm9o:

If i had a dime for every time i heard this retarded line of reasoning. We are talking about the correlation between crime and IQ and here you are using ad hominem attacks to silence people who speak out on this topic. :O27GWRK:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Ok, so you believe IQ is bullshit and yet you also believe majority of Somalis are barely functioning human beings?

:axvmm9o:

If i had a dime for every time i heard this retarded line of reasoning. We are talking about the correlation between crime and IQ and here you are using ad hominem attacks to silence people who speak out on this topic. :O27GWRK:
well if such correlation exists then why pretend that Somalis are somehow the outliers. you're hell bent in claiming these racist lies to be true but of course, Somalis with their barely functioning society aren't due to their IQ but rather it's the 'nomadic lifestyle and Islamic ideology'. maybe people with higher IQ than 68 wouldn't be in complete chaos for 30 years.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
well if such correlation exists then why pretend that Somalis are somehow the outliers. you're hell bent in claiming these racist lies to be true but of course, Somalis with their barely functioning society aren't due to their IQ but rather it's the 'nomadic lifestyle and Islamic ideology'. maybe people with higher IQ than 68 wouldn't be in complete chaos for 30 years.

Why do you think Somali society is barely functioning? I'm interested in your theories. Seems to me like you're a race realist yourself, but only when it comes to ''s'' :yacadiim:

Ok, so you believe IQ is bullshit and yet you also believe majority of Somalis are barely functioning human beings?
I don't believe in this IQ bullshit. idiots like @Yonis are peddling racist caddan theories about race when these theories suggest that we are below the IQ of fully functional people.

i was reminding him to remember that, next time he takes his race realism bullshit to be the truth.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
We are talking about race and IQ in america regarding african americans. Somalis have nothing to do with the original post. Even so, if i take your retarded line of reasoning at face value, the fact that the average IQ in somalia is 68 (which i don't believe if you could be bothered to read my posts) means nothing in terms of individuals, we are talking about means and averages. I'm clearly very intelligent and my IQ is above 100 what the average iq is in somalis means nothing to me personally

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I don't believe in this IQ bullshit. idiots like @Yonis are peddling racist caddan theories about race when these theories suggest that we are below the IQ of fully functional people.

i was reminding him to remember that, next time he takes his race realism bullshit to be the truth.
They are not "theories" they are facts. African americans have an average IQ of 85, while white americans have average IQ of 100, deal with it, facts are not racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts