Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not "theories" they are facts. African americans have an average IQ of 85, while white americans have average IQ of 100, deal with it, facts are not racist
and Somalis have an Iq of 68. deal with that.

don't be a hypocrite and makeup excuses for Somalis. if blacks are violent due to their low iq, then Somalis are even worse.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't believe in this IQ bullshit. idiots like @Yonis are peddling racist caddan theories about race when these theories suggest that we are below the IQ of fully functional people.

i was reminding him to remember that, next time he takes his race realism bullshit to be the truth.

All African countries are in that IQ range (i.e 64-72). Somalis don't stick out in Africa.

I'm not convinced of this stuff either, for the record.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
and Somalis have an Iq of 68. deal with that.

don't be a hypocrite and makeup excuses for Somalis. if blacks are violent due to their low iq, then Somalis are even worse.
Not true, IQ tests have not been done in Somalia. Richard Flynn's studies who came up with this IQ did the studies in 2000 and again in 2002 back when Somalia had no central government in place, so how did he even get in the country in the first place to take the tests.

Even so if Somalia IQ is indeed 68 which it most likely is not since most people would'nt even be able to drive cars, i don't really care since it doesn't affect me.

All African countries are in that IQ range (i.e 64-72). Somalis don't stick out in Africa.

I'm not convinced of this stuff either, for the record.

cadaans created these IQ tests so they can maintain their supremacy beliefs. now that Asians are outscoring them, they downplay the legitimacy of these tests and how they aren't true tests of intelligence.

only idiots still believe that one race is inherently better than another without looking at all the factors.
not that long ago, cadaans were throwing shit out of their windows and living in complete squalor. these people didn't magically become intelligent.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
cadaans created these IQ tests so they can maintain their supremacy beliefs. now that Asians are outscoring them, they downplay the legitimacy of these tests and how they aren't true tests of intelligence.
rubbish. Most white left leaning white people who came to prove all the "racist" white scientists wrong, ended up getting the same results as the "racist" white scientists.

You can't on one hand say Somalias IQ is 68 and they're retarded, then on the other hand say IQ is bullshit invented by evil white people, make up your mind

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

It's a muddled subject. I personally don't believe these scores are accurate. People with an IQ in the 70 range wouldn't be able to drive cars or figure out how to use computers. It's a joke really that race realists still push these bogus numbers all over the internet.

rubbish. Most white left leaning white people who came to prove all the "racist" white scientists wrong, ended up getting the same results as the "racist" white scientists.

You can't on one hand say Somalias IQ is 68 and they're retarded, then on the other hand say IQ is bullshit invented by evil white people, make up your mind
I'm not saying Somalis have that IQ, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. you're the one who believes in IQ nonsense, so then why are you downplaying how this affects Somalis.

you said the problem of Somalis isn't due to IQ at all, and then proceeded to blame all the blacks problems on their inherent inferiority. either you acknowledge that no race is inferior to another and that black people, as well as Somali peoples problems, aren't inherent or you, admit that the majority of Somalis are retarded.

Yonis

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

Don't chase your tail like a drug detector dog, if it is low I.Q, we score worse than African Americans and if it is violence, we are the most violent people on earth. Exhibit 1: Somalia and Exhibit 2: Higher incarceration numbers of Somalis for violence in the diaspora. African Americans are far better and more productive than us, Zoomaalis. Furthermore, African American women are the most educated group in the U.S.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ecome-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Yonis

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander."

Don't chase your tail like a drug detector dog, if it is low I.Q, we score worse than African Americans and if it is violence, we are the most violent people on earth. Exhibit 1: Somalia and Exhibit 2: Higher incarceration numbers of Somalis for violence in the diaspora. African Americans are far better and more productive than us, Zoomaalis. Furthermore, African American women are the most educated group in the U.S.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ecome-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

Um, not being fair here are you.

1. African IQ scores are not even accurate, but even if they were, there's a bunch of environmental factors Africans deal with. Factors that are known to depress IQ. AA have the benefit of living in a developed western society.

2. AA average household income is not much higher than Somali americans, despite them having lived in the US for centuries while Somalis only arrived recently. They had time to build themselves and are still not much wealthier than Somalis per household.

3. AA incarceration rates are through the roof as well, so don't try that argument either.

1. African IQ scores are not even accurate, but even if they were, there's a bunch of environmental factors Africans deal with. Factors that are known to depress IQ. AA have the benefit of living in a developed western society.

2. AA average household income is not much higher than Somali americans, despite them having lived in the US for centuries while Somalis only arrived recently. They had time to build themselves and are still not much wealthier than Somalis per household.

3. AA incarceration rates are through the roof as well, so don't try that argument either.
they've only been truly free to build anything for the past 50 years. only 30 years more than Somalis have been in the west.
even then, any efforts to better themselves were suppressed by racist cadaans. read about black wall street, how former slaves built themselves a fully functioning town with thriving businesses and how racist cadaans burnt it down, out of hatred and envy.

lets not compare ourselves to people who went through more than we could ever imagine just to feel better about our situation.

Lol!

Decide where you stand and hold your ground friend. You seem as unsure of your position as jello. Are they accurate or are they not?
American Indians have the benefit of living in an advanced society as well. What happened to them?

Then either you are uneducated or are deliberately ignoring what those centuries of existence in that advance society was like. Instead of thanking them for laying the path so that dark skinned new comers like yourself and other somalis can walk on you instead cast aspersions. It takes a yellow school bus kind of special to be that guy.

And there are many reasons for this much of which were already presented.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
they've only been truly free to build anything for the past 50 years. only 30 years more than Somalis have been in the west.
even then, any efforts to better themselves were suppressed by racist cadaans. read about black wall street, how former slaves built themselves a fully functioning town with thriving businesses and how racist cadaans burnt it down, out of hatred and envy.

lets not compare ourselves to people who went through more than we could ever imagine just to feel better about our situation.

I'm not the one who brought it up. I only pointed out the flaws in @AussieHustler's comparisons. I mean, you probably believe Somalis are failing because of...what? Being Somalis? But AA failure is someone else's fault? Like you said, they had 50 years. I'm aware of the oppression they faced before, but that's not an excuse for today. Just like there's no excuse for Somalis.

Mad

I read your stuff above and like you, I will take this I.Q test with a grain of salt. Having said that, our nomads and the 80% Somalis with no literacy will score this I.Q test far worse African Americans. That is the reality.

As for household incomes, there are millions of them who are very poor (compared to 100, 000 Somalis maximum). They have made strides over the years and their lot is improving. There are more well educated and wealthier African Americans than Somalis. As for the incarceration, it is well documented that it has roots in institutional racism and prejudice, but we Somalis are incarcerated more than other African ethnicities in Europe and Australia. Why? This my friend, makes us more violent than them. Why did you ignore Somalia? Kettle, pot, black.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol!

Decide where you stand and hold your ground friend. You seem as unsure of your position as jello. Are they accurate or are they not?
American Indians have the benefit of living in an advanced society as well. What happened to them?

Then either you are uneducated or are deliberately ignoring what those centuries of existence in that advance society was like. Instead of thanking them for laying the path so that dark skinned new comers like yourself and other somalis can walk on you instead cast aspersions. It takes a yellow school bus kind of special to be that guy.

And there are many reasons for this much of which were already presented.

Right, AA can't help their high crime rate or their poverty, but only Somalis should take responsibility for their shortcomings? Nice double standard you got there.

I'm not the one who brought it up. I only pointed out the flaws in @AussieHustler's comparisons. I mean, you probably believe Somalis are failing because of...what? Being Somalis? But AA failure is someone else's fault? Like you said, they had 50 years. I'm aware of the oppression they faced before, but that's not an excuse for today. Just like there's no excuse for Somalis.

Many many AAs are doing just fine thank you. However there is an underclass that continues to underperform. I give you that. I also give you that there are facets of the culture of that underclass that keeps them trapped in that vicious cycle. Note that i said culture of the underclass and not AA culture. AA culture is way more than youngsters with their pants pulled down. That said this argument that AAs have low IQ hence violence is written into their DNA is just pure garbage. And coming from somalis who as they point their finger at AAs don't seem to realize that four are pointing back at them makes it quite weird.

BTW i'm a caribbean man just passing thru your forum.

I didn't say their failure today wasn't isn't their fault but I pointed out the inaccuracy in your claim that they had so much time to build something when they've only had few short decades. just like Somalis.

since we are all black in everyone's eyes (no matter what Somalis see themselves as), we have the same opportunities to succeed and similar hurdles to overcome. only time will tell how that turns out.

my only problem is comparing ourselves to people whose struggles we know nothing about and taking everything at face value. you pointed out their incarceration rate, but did you stop to think about how the majority of them ended up behind bars.

Last edited:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Mad

I read your stuff above and like you, I will take this I.Q test with a grain of salt. Having said that, our nomads and the 80% Somalis with no literacy will score this I.Q test far worse African Americans. That is the reality.

As for household incomes, there are millions of them who are very poor (compared to 100, 000 Somalis maximum). They have made strides over the years and their lot is improving. There are more well educated and wealthier African Americans than Somalis. As for the incarceration, it is well documented that it has roots in institutional racism and prejudice, but we Somalis are incarcerated more than other African ethnicities in Europe and Australia. Why? This my friend, makes us more violent than them. Why did you ignore Somalia? Kettle, pot, black.

The average household statistic is adjusted for population size. So yes, even when population size is adjusted for their average income is not much higher than Somalis. And High crime rate in black communities is a fact sxb, so you can't blame that entirely on the system.

I didn't say their failure today wasn't isn't their fault but I pointed out the inaccuracy in your claim that they had so much time to build something when they've only had few short decades. just like Somalis.

since we are all black in everyone's eyes (no matter what Somalis see themselves as), we have the same opportunities to succeed and similar hurdles to overcome. only time will tell how that turns out.

my only problem is comparing ourselves to people whose struggles we know nothing about and taking everything at face value. you pointed out their incarceration rate, but did you stop to think about how the majority of them ended up behind bars.

Truth be told this Nomad fella POV is as tame circus pony in comparison to some others here. Wow!

Truth be told this Nomad fella POV is as tame circus pony in comparison to some others here. Wow!
its just a deflection. somalis are in no position to cast judgements on anyone, yet the views some of the idiots on this site hold will have to believe we are kings.
the false pride is like no other. i suppose its their way of feeling better about their shitty existence.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

So the majority of AA in prison are peaceful law abiding citizens? Then why are so many of their neighborhoods so dangerous if the crime rate isn't real?

And again, i didn't bring up this comparison. Someone else did so that they can make Somalis out to be inferior.

60 years is a lot more than time than 20 years btw, and it's not like they started from zero 60 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.