Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Regardless, crime is committed by the same race mostly: black on black, white on white, indhayar on indhayar.

@Yonis you shouldn't be talking as a
True but you are ignoring the elephant in the room

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-12.30.37-PM.jpg

Although every ethnicity tends to kill people from their in-group black americans killed more white people in america than white people killed black people

This is despite the fact that black people make up 13% of the population in USA and whites make up 63%. Why do black people who are only 13% commit more interracial killings than white people who are 64% think about it

They are monitored more and more likely to be arrested precisely because they commit more crime in the first place

How do you know it's not the other way around? Remember how their history began in white America. More likely they were monitored more and that's what kicked off this cycle.

* it hasn't even been two generations since segregation and the civil rights movement.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I know but we are talking about criminals here. Black vs white crime.
Did you not see the FBI stats about crime by race? Blacks who are 13% of the population commit 50% of homicides, mostly other blacks. Blacks are WAY more criminal in that respect. I understand the root causes but you can't deny reality or call it even.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Alot of you Somalis are dancing around the the truth but don't have the courage to speak it.

If poverty causes crime why did black people have lower crime rates in the 1940s and 1950s when they were even poorer than they are now and white racism was even greater than it is now?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How do you know it's not the other way around? Remember how their history began in white America. More likely they were monitored more and that's what kicked off this cycle.

* it hasn't even been two generations since segregation and the civil rights movement.
If you're contention is that blacks are monitored more because of the evil whites that causes this crime rate today, then you need to explain why black people in america had a lower crime rate in the 1940s and 1950s when white racism was much greater than it is now.

Did you not see the FBI stats about crime by race? Blacks who are 13% of the population commit 50% of homicides, mostly other blacks. Blacks are WAY more criminal in that respect. I understand the root causes but you can't deny reality or call it even.

I'm not denying anything I've said the stats are skewed. He would be better suited saying African Americans have a culture of violence instead of trying to make it an innate problem in them as people. It can be fixed.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm not denying anything I've said the stats are skewed. He would be better suited saying African Americans have a culture of violence instead of trying to make it and innate problem in them as people. It can be fixed.
Culture is an offshoot of IQ. People have being trying to budge IQ for decades and they have failed.

You still have no answered my question. If your proposition is black people in american commit more crime because they're monitered more why did they commit lower crimes in the 1940s and 1950s when white people were more racist towards black than they are today?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm not denying anything I've said the stats are skewed. He would be better suited saying African Americans have a culture of violence instead of trying to make it and innate problem in them as people. It can be fixed.
Of course it can be fixed and I'm not saying it has to do with their race. Others (absurdly) are suggesting that it's about race. IQ is suugo science. Intelligence can be acquired and lost by anyone.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yes, you need to learn to interpret data properly.

I find it funny that s of all people are talking about people who are above you. Somali refugees rape, assault, commit crime, and come from a country that's in constant conflict for nearly three decades. Madow are the least of your worries.
Somalia has a normal homicide rate when you account for the ongoing civil war and terror attacks. Honduras has 80 homicides per 100,00, the US has 5 and Somalia has something like 6. AA have the benefit of living in a rich, stable country with education opportunities and they act like this.

And who is trying to defend Somali refugees who rape and assault people?

The AA community have not only gone through the most severe form of mental/physical colonisation/enslavement but had systemic warfare waged upon them like no other community has.

The CIA admits to murdering their leaders (King/Malcom), the declassified papers showed how they introduced crack cocaine into their neighbourhoods to obliterate the family unit as well as destroy everything they have ever set up (black star line ship set up by Garvey to have their independence)

All of this was systemically sabotaged/destroyed and this warfare against them raged for 300 years encompassing several of their generations until present day, despite all of this! and living right under the noses of their oppressors, they are still the richest blacks on the face of this earth.

It's ironic that a doqon from the most impoverished lawless country in Africa even has the nerve to insult them, what's even wose is that this unoriginal bakhti is using white supremacists/colonialists arguments to insult a people that have done absolutely nothing to him.

Alot of you Somalis are dancing around the the truth but don't have the courage to speak it.

If poverty causes crime why did black people have lower crime rates in the 1940s and 1950s when they were even poorer than they are now and white racism was even greater than it is now?

No one used poverty alone as an argument.

If you're contention is that blacks are monitored more because of the evil whites that causes this crime rate today, then you need to explain why black people in america had a lower crime rate in the 1940s and 1950s when white racism was much greater than it is now.

Things like the war on drugs probably contributed to this. Where they pumped drugs into afro American communities and then disproportionately targeted them for arrest. Look at all the information instead of swallowing andregurgitating what racists say. I have no problem conceding if it's true but I haven't found it to be. Go do some unbiased research.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Again a lot of somali have this fairytale notion in their heads that IQ is flexible and can be moulded into anything which is absolute shit.

IQ is a genetic and enviornmental trait just like your height. Think about it.

Your genetics determines your height potential, but environment and socio economic factors in your life can mean you don't fulfil your potential, but your potential is still stagnant. you cannot become taller than whats determined by your genetics.

Same thing with intelligence, you are born with genetic potential and your in childhood your IQ is not very fixed, but the older you get the more the heritability of your IQ shows. Thats why black people in america have the highest living standard of all black people in the world but their average IQ still has not caught up to white peopel

Gambar

VIP
Again a lot of somali have this fairytale notion in their heads that IQ is flexible and can be moulded into anything which is absolute shit.

Your genetics determines your height potential, but environment and socio economic factors in your life can mean you don't fulfil your potential, but your potential is still stagnant. you cannot become taller than whats determined by your genetics.

Same thing with intelligence, you are born with genetic potential and your childhood your IQ is not very fixed, but the older you get the more the heritability of your IQ shows. Thats why black people in america have the highest living standard of all black people in the world but their average IQ still has not caught up to white peopel
#suugoscience

Same thing with intelligence, you are born with genetic potential and your childhood your IQ is not very fixed, but the older you get the more the heritability of your IQ shows. Thats why black people in america have the highest living standard of all black people in the world but their average IQ still has not caught up to white peopel

The issue isn't with IQ it's with environment + culture and the nature of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending