Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How do you explain relatively low crime rates in west Africa? i.e. Senegal, Liberia, Siera Leone etc.?
Average IQ is the answer

average IQ of around 85 is the sweet spot for criminality, people with lower IQ than 85 like west africans are generally more peacful and people with higher IQ than around 85 IQ are also generally more peaceful.

85 is the sweet spot of criminality. Thats why Arabs are as violent as African Americans because they both have average IQ in the 81-86 range

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They do not have the same culture and history.

Also I believe it's a cycle, blacks are monitored more and caught/arrested for petty crimes like smoking weed. So their stats are worse and their monitoring is justified by using those stats.
It begins in the house. 73% of AAs are raised in a single-mother household. Most of the crime is committed by male AAs and when there's no man in their lives to raise them and teach them right from wrong, that's the inevitable result. The cycle is true. AAs are low income so will find themselves in section 8 housing. This low income, low-education neighborhood is fertile ground for drugs and gangs. Businesses see this and will not invest in those communities.

If only Obama did something about this in his 8 years as president. He should've done a massive crackdown on gangs, spent billions on apprenticeship projects and taught these people how to be men.

I doubt blacks being monitored more and arrested for petty crimes is enough to explain this disparity

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-12.30.37-PM.jpg

It is, that coupled with other factors. There's no simple answer to anything in life, nothing is black and white.

Not having a father figure and drunk s as mothers is a major factor. I think it's the primary factor. They have the capacity to learn and make something of themselves but it starts out all wrong.
That is not true. Being fatherless has barely any contribution to violence.

Let me give you a very good example thailand has one of the highest rate of fatherless kids in the world. Yet the violence in Thailand as a whole is nothing compared to Chicago alone.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Average IQ is the answer

average IQ of around 85 is the sweet spot for criminality, people with lower IQ than 85 like west africans are generally more peacful and people with higher IQ than around 85 IQ are also generally more peaceful.

85 is the sweet spot of criminality. Thats why Arabs are as violent as African Americans because they both have average IQ in the 81-86 range
IQ is large suugo science. Intelligence is not necessarily a natural thing. It can be acquired and lost. It depends on what people of different cultures promote and value. For example, Jews and Asians value education and give their kids shit for underperforming. This leads to a smarter, more successful population.

Interesting how you hop onto petty crimes when the greatest killer of black americans is other black americans

"1. Data shows that 93 percent of black homicide victims are killed by other blacks. "

http://www.dailywire.com/news/7441/7-statistics-you-need-know-about-black-black-crime-aaron-bandler#

That's the same for all races. Most killers of whites are whites, Chinese on Chinese etc. Most people who are murdered are murdered by someone they know it's rarely random. Just look at Somalis in the west.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
It is, that coupled with other factors. There's no simple answer to anything in life, nothing is black and white.
The data seems to indicate otherwise. Black criminality in USA is significant if you look at it as a percentage of the total population.

The data seems to indicate otherwise. Black criminality in USA is significant if you look at it as a percentage of the total population.

I know and I've already said why. Blacks are monitored more and more likely to be arrested, convicted, and more likely to get a harsher sentence.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
That is not true. Being fatherless has barely any contribution to violence.

Let me give you a very good example thailand has one of the highest rate of fatherless kids in the world. Yet the violence in Thailand as a whole is nothing compared to Chicago alone.
Culture also matters. In Thailand, like other Asian countries, they value education and competition as a culture. Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese kids are given shit for underperforming whereas Tyrone dropping out in 7th grade is the norm. It's all about culture. Average IQ is the manifestation of cultural values in practice.

Gambar

VIP
Ok then why do white americans and black americans with the same socio economic background and poverty levels have different levels of crime?
Actually white people commit more crime. Not only that, they commit more crime towards each other. Black on black crime is the only reported crime for obvious reasons. You need to lay off junk science.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
That's the same for all races. Most killers of whites are whites, Chinese on Chinese etc. Most people who are murdered are murdered by someone they know it's rarely random. Just look at Somalis in the west.
True but you are ignoring the elephant in the room

Although every ethnicity tends to kill people from their in-group black americans killed more white people in america than white people killed black people

This is despite the fact that black people make up 13% of the population in USA and whites make up 63%. Why do black people who are only 13% commit more interracial killings than white people who are 64% think about it

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This guy @Yonis and the other c*nt @Amun are the two biggest naccas'yal I've ever come across online. Always sharing and peddling clearly white supremacy articles, thoughts and studies.

Keep it up fellas, but remember: when the day comes, the Cadaanka will aim for your massive foreheads.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I know and I've already said why. Blacks are monitored more and more likely to be arrested, convicted, and more likely to get a harsher sentence.
They are monitored more and more likely to be arrested precisely because they commit more crime in the first place

Actually white people commit more crime. Not only that, they commit more crime towards each other. Black on black crime is the only reported crime for obvious reasons. You need to lay off junk science.

They commit more white collared crime but that's just because of their socio-economic standing. It's still crime.

True but you are ignoring the elephant in the room

Although every ethnicity tends to kill people from their in-group black americans killed more white people in america than white people killed black people

This is despite the fact that black people make up 13% of the population in USA and whites make up 63%. Why do black people who are only 13% commit more interracial killings than white people who are 64% think about it

I know, and I think what I already said about the cycle and stats answers this.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Nonsense. Blacks are 13% of the population and commit 51% of homicides. People commit crimes against members of their own community becausts who's near them. Blacks commit more crimes against whites than whites against blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts