Why do Black People commit more crime compared to other races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Black Americans have a massive cultural and morality problem. I suspect they are not representative of the Negroid race. Most of the non-refugee Negroid migrants in the US, Canada, and UK are doing well. There's a selection bias going on, but still there's something particularly off with slave descent Negroids of the Western hemisphere which can't be extrapolated upon the entire Negroid race.
Theres a simple explanation for this. African Americans have victim and entitlement mentality due to the welfare state.

Also other black africans in USA tend to do better because well, they've not been trapped by the welfare state but also because of selective migration, we all know the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are probably the smartest black africans and those are the people permitted into America.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Don't you realize how pathetic and insecure you sound, you as an African talking down on other Africans using racist talking points from white people who having said the exact same things about Somalis as you are saying about madow people. So obviously there's something else going on here, is one of your sisters dating Tyron...tells why your really mad.
I'm talking about group differences in average IQ. What mouth this comes out of is completely irrelevant. Doesn't matter if a somali says it or not

if the devil says 2 + 2 = 4, the devil ain't lying. :manny:

Apollo

VIP
Theres a simple explanation for this. African Americans have victim and entitlement mentality due to the welfare state.

Also other black africans in USA tend to do better because well, they've not been trapped by the welfare state but also because of selective migration, we all know the Igbo tribe of Nigeria are probably the smartest black africans and those are the people permitted into America.

Black American ethnicity has been degraded and dishonored. They used to be sold like cattle. This cultural after-effect causes them to behave so wildly because they remember this and carry around an antipathy for Western society.

I hope the Somali Bantus won't develop this behavior in Somalia because it will cause economic inefficiency and other problems.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Black American ethnicity has been degraded and dishonored. They used to be sold like cattle. This cultural after-effect causes them to behave so wildly because they remember this and carry around an antipathy for Western society.
This is not true. Black people committed less violence in the 1940s and 1950s than they do now, back when there was MORE white racism against black people than exists today.

This is not true. Black people committed less violence in the 1940s and 1950s than they do now, back when there was MORE white racism against black people than exists today.

Why don't you focus on learning about what changed in this era.

Apollo

VIP

Their crime rate has always been much higher than the mainstream of society. That's the benchmark, not compared to what it is today.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
watch this doc
Watched the documentary, they're talking about individual cases of injustices and highlighting the american prison industrial complex, i'm talking about the average behaviour of black americans, nothing in the documentary has refuted my talking points

Watched the documentary, they're talking about individual cases of injustices and highlighting the american prison industrial complex, i'm talking about the average behaviour of black americans, nothing in the documentary has refuted my talking points

It refutes the statistics you're using which is your only argument

I'm talking about group differences in average IQ. What mouth this comes out of is completely irrelevant. Doesn't matter if a somali says it or not

if the devil says 2 + 2 = 4, the devil ain't lying. :manny:
Nice deflection, however your post are clearly show some personal issue with madows...hopefully one day you can feel comfortable in your own skin where you won't need to talk down on others...maybe joining a gym or something cause insecure and hatred will get nowhere in life

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
An example of what? The basis of your whole argument is that blacks are more criminal, if you've seen the documentary they explain why the statistics show that.
Don't try to deflect, you said watch the documentary, then i said i've already watched the documentary and nothing in it refutes my points, then you said yes it does, then i said give me an example, and instead of giving me an example you are deflecting because you've failed to give me an example, which just proves you're very insidious with your lies

Apollo

VIP
Infectious and parasitic diseases world map:

1024px-Infectious_and_parasitic_diseases_world_map_-_DALY_-_WHO2004.svg.png

=

Reason for low SSA & South Asian IQs

Culture

0_0_0_0_250_342_csupload_41150065.jpg
Burden-2.jpg

=

Reason for low AA IQs + high crime rates

Don't try to deflect, you said watch the documentary, then i said i've already watched the documentary and nothing in it refutes my points, then you said yes it does, then i said give me an example, and instead of giving me an example you are deflecting because you've failed to give me an example, which just proves you're very insidious with your lies

Lol "very insidious with your lies" really? What would I get out of lying?

You're the one deflecting you said you watched the doc. The whole documentary is about the history of mass incarceration and the switch from slavery to that. It explains how African Americans were targeted and even has some excerpts of politicians admitting the war on drugs was a front for destroying the African American community.

It shows youre the one being dishonest when you've said you've seen it and still you ask me to summarize a documentary just bc you don't want to concede anything.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Average IQ is the answer

average IQ of around 85 is the sweet spot for criminality, people with lower IQ than 85 like west africans are generally more peacful and people with higher IQ than around 85 IQ are also generally more peaceful.

85 is the sweet spot of criminality. Thats why Arabs are as violent as African Americans because they both have average IQ in the 81-86 range

Aha, ok. So why are Somalis in the West struggling with high crime rates as well then? Isin't our avarage IQ 68?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending