Why are you a Qabiilist?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Trust me sxb, qabiil has to stay. what else would keep every oromo who crosses the border from claiming somali given he is muslim and speaks af somali.
It's not about getting rid of qabiil, but to prevent it from having any influence in our politics.
Qabil is a double edged sword. It can be for us or against us. I am proud of my lineage but that doesn't mean I want my clan to die or Somalia to die.

We have to balance the two

Last edited:
The only qabil that has ever aided us was the Samaale qabil - look at what it did to our enemies when we all fought under Ahmed Gurey. Look at how the notion of unity strikes fear into the heart of the Eritrean pretender @Waaqo of Punt - he is giving out a qashin for anyone preaching Somali unity because he knows the entire Horn fears the day shanta qaybaad achieve unity, political, economic, or otherwise

Put aside the petty differences between us and stand as walaalo against our enemies

Trust me sxb, qabiil has to stay. what else would keep every oromo who crosses the border from claiming somali given he is muslim and speaks af somali.
Its about having a common religious political ideology that is not based on geographical location or clan. Ahmed Gurey is the finest example of how Somalis can be united under 1 banner.

We need an organisation that is based upon a common philosophy that is that is both Islamic and Somali and understand that we need to compete with the outside world
The only clans that should be active are the ones that border ajnabis such as Geri koombe, Issa, Ogaden, Degodi, Karanle etc. They should continue expanding/defending Somalis when the rest of us focus on developing.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Even under Ahmed Gurey Somalis weren't united. Only the northern clans were while fighting the xabeshas. The Ajuraan refused to unite with Ajuraan.

And guess what sped up Adal's decline? Infighting between Afars and Somalis. The end.

Somalis closer to cadaan colonisers than themselves :mjlol:

EBSnlDcWkAAy8G3

EBSnlDdXsAAoDYC

Be ur own master or u'll be the slave of another clan or tribe.
Most Somali clans took part in Ahmed Gureys campaign. Hawiya, Dir, Darod, Isaaq etr. In the South, Ajuuran, Raxanwayn, Dir and Hawiya fought bravely in Barawe against the Portuguese along with other clans
My point still stands.

Most Somali clans took part in Ahmed Gureys campaign. Hawiya, Dir, Darod, Isaaq etr. In the South, Ajuuran, Raxanwayn, Dir and Hawiya fought bravely in Barawe against the Portuguese along with other clans
My point still stands.
Don’t respond to this xabeshi troll. He’s desperate for attention and trying to derail thread with Xabeshis.

The only qabil that has ever aided us was the Samaale qabil - look at what it did to our enemies when we all fought under Ahmed Gurey. Look at how the notion of unity strikes fear into the heart of the Eritrean pretender @Waaqo of Punt - he is giving out a qashin for anyone preaching Somali unity because he knows the entire Horn fears the day shanta qaybaad achieve unity, political, economic, or otherwise

Put aside the petty differences between us and stand as walaalo against our enemies
Ok. You cracked me up there @astorecalledkmart

Ahmed Gurey was slayed in battle against the xabeshas and his entire army retreated and Adal ceased to exist. Harar, his capital, is now majority Christian and Hararis are near extiction.

Where is this success you're talking about? Where is the fruit of Adal?

Call me Ethiopian/Eritrean as much as u want. Facts don't care about your feelings

"the Samaale clan" :mjlol::pachah1::drakekidding:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Ahmed Gurey was slayed in battle against the xabeshas and his entire army retreated and Adal ceased to exist. Harar, his capital, is now majority Christian and Hararis are near extiction.

Call me Ethiopian/Eritrean as much as u want. Facts don't care about your feelings

Awoowe Samaale is to us what Israel is to the Jews.
His name will echo throughoout time so long as a single Somali lives

The only clans that should be active are the ones that border ajnabis such as Geri koombe, Issa, Ogaden, Degodi, Karanle etc. They should continue expanding/defending Somalis when the rest of us focus on developing.
wtf? This isn't one of those 'build your empire' android games sxb. lmao

I can already see the downfall of such a plan.

1) the clans that border Oromos/ajnabis can't hold them down by themselves, if Oromos planned a coup and the only line of defence are those small clans then goodbye. Ciao.

2) After years of having the role as 'protectors' of Somalia those clans will miss out on job opportunities that other clansget and will indeed have much poorer communities compared to the internal clans that don't have to worry about enrolling as a small militia against ajnabis. We all know what this will lead to, clans at the border will get pissed off and conflict will arise.

3) No ajnabi would try to expand either way after Ethiopia is settled don as there's no point to it. Oromos and other ajnabis mught try to expand into Somali lands but it would never be from a federal decision, those will just be peasants trying to find good land to graze.

You sound like u got the idea of protective clans from Game of Thrones with the whole 'knight's watch' lmaooo

My feeling is that Abiy Ahmed and the Oromo-Amhara alliance are long overdue and that the illiterate Tigrayna will return to their ancestral land in Yemen to work as slaves once more as the true Ethio-Eritreans reclaim what is theirs

Awoowe Samaale is to us what Israel is to the Jews.
His name will echo throughoout time so long as a single Somali lives
I accept Samaale as a 'father' made up from geeljires who didn't have a culture of writing documents in order to build a basic and common identity for all the Somalis, both friends and enemies.

But as a single fathe to us all, no. I'll never accept it. I know for a fact many Somalis don't recognise Samaale in the first place.

He doesn't have the same status as Israel for Jews, that's a very biased and exaggerated point of view but if u want to use his myth as a point of reconciliation then that's just your thing sxb.

My point still stands.
And my pint is why didn't they unite with the north given they had the chance to? Plus, u should acknowledge that tribal infighting contributed to the final downfall of Adal. Even with Gurey tribalism and clannism was still present, it was just suppresed. We have to be honest with ourselves here.

My feeling is that Abiy Ahmed and the Oromo-Amhara alliance are long overdue and that the illiterate Tigrayna will return to their ancestral land in Yemen to work as slaves once more as the true Ethio-Eritreans reclaim what is theirs
That paragraph made no sense and has nothing to do with the topic. I know u wished Tigrayans were enslaved since they are the ONLY Cushites to never have been enslaved and that they somehow came from Yemen. You also wish Ethiopia to erupt into civil war, somehow thinking that it would benefit us.

You have the mind of a fanatic with many fantasies.

I still say that Tigrayans were never enslaved. Deal with it.

We also already discussed, and everyone except u agrees, that Axum was a fully Cushitic Tigrayan empire.

Your knowledge on anything other than Somalia is as big as a pebble.

Sxb he's not just another Eritrean who hates Somalis, this guy hates Muslims, even Eritrean ones
Do u not know Quran and Sunnah? You can't accuse a fellow Muslim of not being Muslim, especially without justification.

Are u lander? Did it hurt u when u found out Axum epxanded all the way to Berbera and beyond and converted Somalis in the region and placed their Ge'ez alphabet on them? kkkkkk

Somalia doesn’t even have political parties like normal countries. All the politics is based on backward tribal allegiances.

@Samaalic Era and I don’t share a tribe but let’s say we’re in USA, we would probably share the same political party based on our personal interests but in Somalia, there would literally be no political party to support but our tribes who have uneducated idiots in them. He would almost feel like a foreigner in Puntland, a place where he shares the same ethnicity, religion, values. But places like Chicago or Los Angeles he would still feel American, even though the distance between the two is farther than say Garowe and Xamar.

In other words Somalia is cursed.

It's not about getting rid of qabiil, but to prevent it from having any influence in our politics.
Qabil is a double edged sword. It can be for us or against us. I am proud of my lineage but that doesn't mean I want my clan to die or Somalia to die.

We have to balance the two
Somalis take everything too far though. We should educate Somalis on qabiil so hopefully it doesn’t effect us and there smart about it.

Farm

VIP
I wouldn’t consider myself a qabilist. I just believe that you should love and build up your family before you build up another nation and people.

For instance would you say that Germans hate the French if they (Germans) look out for the interests of their people first? There is more genetic diversity between two Somali qabils than there are between the two European groups I mentioned.

Last edited:

Trending