Why are you a Qabiilist?

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
True. I'll stop.

But why do u denounce Arab lineage when there's Somali guys coming out with J haplo group on youtube?

Science is against u not with u. Just admit to our ties with Arabia.
That's very few and even then that isnt proof of being arab. Just means they shared a common ancestor with arabs thousands of years ago.

Our ancestors lied because they thought claiming descent to the prophet will make them better muslims. On top of that they did it for political reasons to legitimise themselves over others. This isn't exclusive to Somalis even afar clans have similar bani hashim nonsense.

Sheikh Isaaq/ Isḥaq is an iffy subject and his genealogy is really all over the place, this one which might be known to many Isaaq clan members is his Arabian/ Hashemite genealogy:

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-interestingly-fraudulent-nature-of.html?m=1

shaq bin Ahmed bin Muhammed bin Hussein bin Ali bin Mudhar bin Abdalla bin Ayub bin Muhammed bin Qasim bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Issa bin Yahya bin Muhammed al-Taqi bin Ali al-Askari bin Muhammed al-Jawad bin Ali al-Ridha bin Musa al-Kadhim bin Jafar al-Sadiq bin Muhammed al-Baqir bin Ali Zainal al-Abiden bin Imam Al Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib

Now, this genealogy is completely impossible and frankly even mixed up because Ali al-Askari, better known as Ali al-Hadi has no grandson named Yahya descended from his son Mohammed. In fact the genealogy often doesn't even make much sense in the epithets it adds to these people. Muhammed "al-Taqi" for example was not the son of Ali "al-Askari" but his father.

Muhammed al-Taqi is an alternate way to refer to Muhammed al-Jawad who was Ali al-Hadi's father. In fact the Ali al-Askari in that genealogy is supposed to be referred to as Ali al-Hadi. "al-Askari" was used to refer to his son Hasan al-Askari who was the father ofa boy named Muhammed claimed to be the great "Mahdi", this Muhammed in particular couldn't have been Yahya's ancestor either as he died as a little boy; too young to have fathered any sons.

However Ali al-Hadi did have a son named Muhammed but he too like his nephew Muhammed (the young son of Hasan al-Askari) did die young (as a child) and is also by some sects of Shia Islamthought to be "The Mahdi" / the final and 12th Imam in the place of his nephew/ he died way too young to have any sons let alone one named Yahya whom there is of course no record of anywhere.

This genealogy despite what I'm told about its "popularity" among some Isaaq clan members is a complete mess to be fully frank. All in all it's quite clearly fraudulent...

Sheikh Ishaq's origins as I said can even be a bit complex / iffy. While members of the Isaaq clan will often fervently oppose this view-> the Dir clan often claims that Sheikh Ishaq was essentially a member of the Dir clan and that the Isaaq are more or less an off-shoot of the Dir.
Are u insane? Somalia is so close to Yemen...it makes P[ERFECT SENSE that our ties were made long ago.

The mosque in Zeila is the 3rd oldest in THE HISTORY OF ISLAM and u're saying it's all a coincidence?

@One Star To Rule Them All dude tell me I'm wrong
@Nilotufian stop being a Munafiqa

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Are u insane? Somalia is so close to Yemen...it makes P[ERFECT SENSE that our ties were made long ago.

The mosque in Zeila is the 3rd oldest in THE HISTORY OF ISLAM and u're saying it's all a coincidence?

@One Star To Rule Them All dude tell me I'm wrong
@Nilotufian stop being a Munafiqa
1st in Africa too. Yemenis and Horners have a closer tie than the rest of the Arab World

Everyone just block/ignore this clown - interacting with Somalis online is the closest this Tigrayna fool will come to experiencing a meaningful existence. Make his time on SSpot, and thus his life, irrelevant

Everyone just block/ignore this clown - interacting with Somalis online is the closest this Tigrayna fool will come to experiencing a meaningful existence. Make his time on SSpot, and thus his life, irrelevant
Oh look the incel from Sweden has come. Are u all pissy cus ur gather is Italian and u're jealous u lost ur chance to have Arab lineage or a least Cushitic. Go sit down bambino Italiano lol
Ciao.

Qabilism as a political ideology is destructive and backwards.
Indeed, Somaliya is in need of unification and nationhood.

I want to see Somalis Expanding into new lands, establishing Islam, leading the Ummah and Af Somali as a lingua franca
True but how do we get rid of qabiil back home? Somali clans should only be a traditional lineage, not something to be taking seriously.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The origins of our patriarchs might have been made up but the lineages still hold up.

Ancestry worship is a natural human behavior that's played out all across the globe.

Kingdoms and religions tend to destroy them but fortunately our religion gave it more prominence in our culture.

Cadaans can ultimately only rely on their immediate families while I have hundreds of thousands of clan members to call on.

I wouldn't say I'm a qabilist like how a nationalist is seen as xenophobic but I could be described more as a patriot.

I'm proud of my forefathers deeds given the cards they've been dealt in this cursed land and I see greatness in my clans future.

Doesn't mean I dislike other subclans to the level of outright hate but I still see all others as rivals.

However all Somalis are still a lot closer to me than Kikuyus, Amharas, Egyptians etc and so oppressing another Somali subclan while the whole world is out there for expansion seems just silly to me.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
True but how do we get rid of qabiil back home? Somali clans should only be a traditional lineage, not something to be taking seriously.

We need to strengthen it but at the same time strengthen the rules governing them as well modernize it.

I want to see clan controlled conglomerates and banks in the near future inshallah.

It's our only way to compete in this highly competitive global market.

Also only united clans have enough power to ward of fundies/terrorists like AS or Muslim brotherhood that would overtake populist governments otherwise.

You wanna get rid of qabil? Split Somalia into states and u will never have clan disputes ever again.

Oh wait u wanna force everyone into something they don't want, sorry I forgot u were mini Barre.

Are u gonna make Christianity state a religion too?

We need to strengthen it but at the same time strengthen the rules governing them as well modernize it.
Uhm......you just described federalism. Congrats.

And it seems like that failed too. Just let Somalis be. Even Adal didn't unite all Somalis and died off because of Afars realising that Daroods were oppressing them.

There's no future together

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Its about having a common religious political ideology that is not based on geographical location or clan. Ahmed Gurey is the finest example of how Somalis can be united under 1 banner.

We need an organisation that is based upon a common philosophy that is that is both Islamic and Somali and understand that we need to compete with the outside world

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Uhm......you just described federalism. Congrats.

And it seems like that failed too. Just let Somalis be. Even Adal didn't unite all Somalis and died off because of Afars realising that Daroods were oppressing them.

There's no future together

With clans I mean sub clans.

I don't see major clans like darood or even isaaq able to centralize leadership within themselves.

Maybe that's the problem with our current qAbIl based approach to federalism.

We should split the country up further into smaller cantons based on counties and let sub clans rule their own area with enough centralized governance to ward of your people.

Its about having a common religious political ideology that is not based on geographical location or clan. Ahmed Gurey is the finest example of how Somalis can be united under 1 banner.

We need an organisation that is based upon a common philosophy that is that is both Islamic and Somali and understand that we need to compete with the outside world
Trust me sxb, qabiil has to stay. what else would keep every oromo who crosses the border from claiming somali given he is muslim and speaks af somali.

Even under Ahmed Gurey Somalis weren't united. Only the northern clans were while fighting the xabeshas. The Ajuraan refused to unite with Ajuraan.

And guess what sped up Adal's decline? Infighting between Afars and Somalis. The end.

Somalis closer to cadaan colonisers than themselves :mjlol:

EBSnlDcWkAAy8G3

EBSnlDdXsAAoDYC

Be ur own master or u'll be the slave of another clan or tribe.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Even under Ahmed Gurey Somalis weren't united. Only the northern clans were while fighting the xabeshas. The Ajuraan refused to unite with Ajuraan.

And guess what sped up Adal's decline? Infighting between Afars and Somalis. The end.

Somalis closer to cadaan colonisers than themselves :mjlol:

EBSnlDcWkAAy8G3

EBSnlDdXsAAoDYC

Be ur own master or u'll be the slave of another clan or tribe.
This is just proof you're Ethiopian

Trending

Latest posts