Why are you a Qabiilist?

Why? Qabiil is retarded wallahi. You do realize Somali qabiil is a confederation, not an actual lineage? So why are we fighting for something so useless such as qabiil confederations? Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq are fake ass clans.

Also, most of y’all live in the diaspora so I never really understood why your obsessed with that shit. Do you got lives? If your a diaspora who cares about qabiil then your a lowlife with nothing going for themselves.

Somalia needs unity, not division based on santa claus low iq fake ass clans.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why? Qabiil is retarded wallahi. You do realize Somali qabiil is a confederation, not an actual lineage? So why are we fighting for something so useless such as qabiil confederations? Darood, Hawiye and Isaaq are fake ass clans.

Also, most of y’all live in the diaspora so I never really understood why your obsessed with that shit. Do you got lives? If your a diaspora who cares about qabiil then your a lowlife with nothing going for themselves.

Qabilism as a political ideology is destructive and backwards.
Indeed, Somaliya is in need of unification and nationhood.

I want to see Somalis Expanding into new lands, establishing Islam, leading the Ummah and Af Somali as a lingua franca

Has there been any studies done on somali qabiil lineages?

Has there been any studies done on somali qabiil lineages?
There fake, I’m talking about the main heads such as sheikh Darood and Isaaq. Both these clans claim to be descendant of Banu Hashim even though that was debunked and it showed how the lineages don’t even match up to the Hashemite they claim to be from.

Last edited:

It's fake to you cus you have an agenda but I know for a fact that your and mine ancestors didn't lie about their origins. I thank Arabs for bringing us Islam and our lineage. Before our Arab fathers came we didn't have a written language and worshipped a cow God created by Oromos, Waaq. Now, we have a fatherhood. Qabil has been very helpful in building pride and a sense of purpose.

No qabil = no pride and no origin

Also, 'Somalia' was never a country. It's just a modern conderation of tribes and clans that was forced to come together.

Before that we lived next to each other but had boundaries. Now those boundaried were violated and look at what happened. Clan abusing other clan. Hatred only begets more hatred.

'Somalia' is just a poem that sounded sweet at first but ended terribly.

Come @ me

It's fake to you cus you have an agenda but I know for a fact that your and mine ancestors didn't lie about their origins. I thank Arabs for bringing us Islam and our lineage. Before our Arab fathers came we didn't have a written language and worshipped a cow God created by Oromos, Waaq. Now, we have a fatherhood. Qabil has been very helpful in building pride and a sense of purpose.

Also, 'Somalia' was never a country. It's just a modern conderation of tribes and clans that was forced to come together.

Before that we lived next to each other but had boundaries. Now those boundaried were violated and look at what happened. Clan abusing other clan. Hatred only begets more hatred.

Come @ me
Don’t ruin my thread. Everyone, ignore this waaqo of punt kid. Don’t respond.

Qabilism as a political ideology is destructive and backwards.
Indeed, Somaliya is in need of unification and nationhood.

I want to see Somalis Expanding into new lands, establishing Islam, leading the Ummah and Af Somali as a lingua franca
You want a unified Somalia in order to lead the Ummah and make Somali more widely spoken? That's the reason behind your unity?

That just sounds like a pointless fanatsy conquest. We'd probably just divide after our imaginary glory fades and go back to tribal/regional conflict.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

Come @ me
tenor.gif
You’re lucky that I agree with the lineage stuff but in politics it’s something else

There fake, I’m talking about the main heads such as sheikh Darood and Isaaq. Both these clans claim to be descendant of Banu Hashim even though that was debunked and it showed how the lineages don’t even match up to the Hashemite they claim to be from.
I know the Banu Hashim crap is fake sxb,

No we Somalis don’t, stop appropriating the genetic profile of a Habesha kmt
Except we do. People having DNA tests in 2019 are getting Arab DNA and sometimes it's paternal J-haplo so ur 100% Cushite agenda is thrown outside, in the garbage.

Xabeshas have less Arab DNA and claim to Arab lineage than us. There's not even one xabeshas ethnic that claims to come from Arabia and they get 99% Cushitic e1b1b as u've seen in my past thread

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
No we Somalis don’t, stop appropriating the genetic profile of a Habesha kmt
What I mean was Arabs marrying Proto Somalis. Your ancestors could’ve married Yemenis. Somalis are Somalis we aren’t Arabs and I acknowledge that but what I’m saying is that one of our ancestors was Arab.

Trending

Latest posts