Why are Xalimos against polygamy?

I don’t get why Somali girls would be against polygamy and those who practice it? When there’s a polygamous couple, it’s usually xalimos who would attack the couple on Social media and call them disgusting names. You do know it’s halal if a man wants more than one wife? So your going against the religion when you try to undermine polygamy.

Secondly, they bring feminist BS arguments such as “a Man doesn’t love you if he has more than one wife”

My response: The prophet Muhammad (saw) loved all his wives and practiced polygamy so your argument of a man not loving his wives is BS.

Lastly, I’m only talking about the diaspora women who are influenced with this feminist BS, not those back home.

Last edited:
It's impossible to give the same amount of attention and love to multiple people. Someone will be neglected. If I give all I have to someone, I expect the same in return. Nobody wants to be or feel like the second choice. What is so difficult to understand about that? Also, polygamy is most times a financally disastrous choice. How could the average middle class man afford to fund multiple families? Your children would be neglected as well and that would be heartbreaking to witness. I don't think polygamy is immoral or bad but that it's not the right choice for my happiness. The result would be a bitter me.

Last edited:
Why don’t you bums take care of the kids you already have instead of running out on them. Funny how madow men are insulted by this stereotype yet faraxs don’t take care of their kids either. You niggas don’t even earn good money unlike arab men.

What is one redeeming quality Somali men have?

Last edited:
It's impossible to give the same amount of attention and love to multiple people. Someone will be neglected. If I give all I have to someone, I expect the same in return. Nobody wants to be or feel like the second choice. What is so difficult to understand about that? Also, polygamy is most times a financally disastrous choice. How could the average middle class man fund multiple families? It would be heartbreaking to witness your children getting neglected as well. I don't think polygamy is immoral or bad but that it's not the right choice for my happiness. The result would be a bitter me.
Girl there is no point being upset about these losers. Somali men are bums, period. Whether they have one or two wives, it’s always the same story. No need to get bitter over them. They ain’t even cute enough for that :lolbron:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s because they don’t have a man and there angry there are woman that actually are happy with sharing a man. What you will notice is that they are always older meaning they’ve most likely met a good man but turned him down and now there goal is to destroy the lives of young woman, i encourage all men to be with multiple women nothing wrong with that, I will obviously be doing that:gaasdrink:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Polygamy is suited for a man's body but not a womans feelings. Even the most romantic, gentle low sexual drive man, who absolutely loves his wife, needs a second woman to release & exist. (unfortunately these men die inside by being forced to be with the same woman until they die) That is why God is fair and implemented this general law, you can have multiple wives, but make sure you satisfy them equally. It is easily achievable. There was a hadith of a man who bought his child a gift, Prophet muhammad pbuh said, did you also buy your other children gifts? He said no. Then he was told you have two choices. Buy all of them gifts or none of them.

Last edited:
Polygamy is suited for a man's body but not a womans feelings. Even the most romantic, gentle low sexual drive man, who absolutely loves his wife, needs a second woman to release & exist. (unfortunately these men die inside by being forced to be with the same woman until they die) That is why God is fair and implemented this general law, you can have multiple wives, but make sure you satisfy them equally. It is easily achievable. There was a hadith of a man who bought his child a gift, Prophet muhammad pbuh said, did you also buy your other children gifts? He said no. Then he was told you have two choices. Buy all of them gifts or none of them.

It is important to know yourself. The Bible says, Know thy self, you will be happier in this short life we have on earth.
I understand but my problem is not with women who don’t want polygamist marriages. My problem is when you read the youtube, Ig or twitter comments where Somali women insult couples who have polygamist marriages. It’s your choice but let’s not attack those who are happy with those marriages, you get my point?

It’s because they don’t have a man and there angry there are woman that actually are happy with sharing a man. What you will notice is that they are always older meaning they’ve most likely met a good man but turned him down and now there goal is to destroy the lives of young woman, i encourage all men to be with multiple women nothing wrong with that, I will obviously be doing that:gaasdrink:

What a joke! Older women are not out to get younger women. Polygamy is perfect for you but makes no sense for the female. Could you ever be okay with being the second choice? All polygamy fosters is jealousy and resentment. Also, why do some men feel entitled to a wife because they're "good"?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I understand but my problem is not with women who don’t want polygamist marriages. My problem is when you read the youtube, Ig or twitter comments where Somali women insult couples who have polygamist marriages. It’s your choice but let’s not attack those who are happy with those marriages, you get my point?

That's culture bully! Its normal. Here in Somalispot culture, @Knowles
leads it

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
What a joke! Older women are not out to get younger women. Polygamy is perfect for you but makes no sense for the female. Could you ever be okay with being the second choice? All polygamy fosters is jealousy and resentment. Also, why do some men feel entitled to a wife because they're "good"?
Doesn’t matter what makes sense to a female this is a mans world, women were designed to help and support and nurture a mans offspring and it’s no problem with a man bringing in another women to help. GET OVER IT

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Doesn’t matter what makes sense to a female this is a mans world, women were designed to help and support and nurture a mans offspring and it’s no problem with a man bringing in another women to help. GET OVER IT

51r5P%2BmIFOL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Of course it is. Let me guess that you also believe that women are best seen but not heard. You probably also think that women are sex machines and that's the whole point of their existence. That they were designed simply for the pleasure of the man. I can't believe that I'm hearing this bullshit in 2019. Get out of here with that shit!
:trash:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of course it is. Let me guess that you also believe that women are best seen but not heard. You probably also think that women are sex machines and that's the whole point of their existence. That they were designed simply for the pleasure of the man. I can't believe that I'm hearing this bullshit in 2019. Get out of here with that shit!
:trash:

11256.jpg

Tbf I agree. Maxaa kaa galay if naga kale chooses to be in a polygamous marriage. These times your best friend is getting strung along by some bum, or in an abusive marriage, or married to a qasaaro but you know how to keep quiet.

And anyway, the numbers for good women against good men are slightly imbalanced so if a couple sisters go in 2’s it solves the problem.
So I applaud them for taking one for the team .
I shall come with my sacab and mushxaro-go heblaayo!
:mjlaugh:

Most men can't even handle more than one wife. So if you are barely above water handling one how do you expect to handle more? They must be treated equally in every facet. If you bite more than you can chew Allah will hold that man accountable on the day of judgement, so in a way its not a good thing.

Most men can't even handle more than one wife. So if you are barely above water handling one how do you expect to handle more? They must be treated equally in every facet. If you bite more than you can chew Allah will hold that man accountable on the day of judgement, so in a way its not a good thing.
I understand but there’s lots of rich Somali men with many wives and they treat them all equally. In the Muslim world, Polygamy is practiced and considered normal. It’s usually western Somali girls influenced by Western feminist BS who try to undermine polygamy even if the marriage is accepted by the married person.

I understand but there’s lots of rich Somali men with many wives and they treat them all equally. In the Muslim world, Polygamy is practiced and considered normal. It’s usually western Somali girls influenced by Western feminist BS who try to undermine polygamy even if the marriage is accepted by the married person.
I can't speak to what's going on in the muslim world. I understand what you mean. My point is there are men who marry more than one in the Western world and are incapable of marrying more than one from a financial perspective and they lack the knowledge of what the quran and sunnah tell us. Some adeero's i've seen tell their wife in the West they are going to Somalia to expand a business, and then he ends up marrying a girl decades younger and doesn't have the courtesy to tell his first wife, nor is he even capable of treating the second wife fairly. Those types of people Allah will potentially punish on the day of judgement.

Trending

Latest posts