Why are UK Somalis so much more racist than US ones?

I'm a US Somali, as I'm sure you all know. And here, the Somalis and the African-Americans tend to get along and they all hang out with each other and stuff.

I have multiple AA friends and I've had AA friends since childhood, there isn't really much beef between the AA's and Somalis and there never has been, besides a few scuffles in Minneapolis.

But I hear stories that in the UK that Somalis were bullied by other Africans and also by Carribean people, and that's why a lot of UK faaraxs are racist.

I am aware that this is a pretty big generalization, so is this true? Can a UK Somali verify this?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Cuz the madows in this country have some weird hatred for somalis especially Jamaicans. where I’m from there’s a lot of both madows and somalis and they’ve beefed more times than I can count, before I was even born even

Keo

VIP
Most Somalis in the US live in enclaves so they don't interact with a lot of AAs as opposed to Somalis in UK and London where it's a melting pot that's why it might seem like Somalis in US don't have issues with AAs but it's not entirely true.

Cuz the madows in this country have some weird hatred for somalis especially Jamaicans. where I’m from there’s a lot of both madows and somalis and they’ve beefed more times than I can count, before I was even born even
But why do the Jamaicans hate us so much?

Most Somalis in the US live in enclaves so they don't interact with a lot of AAs as opposed to UK and London where it's a melting pot that's why it might seem like Somalis in US don't have issues with AAs but it's not entirely true.
Yes Minnesota is much less diverse so that probably has an impact

convincation

VIP
But why do the Jamaicans hate us so much?
I don’t know wallahi but the hate they have for us is deep.

I used to go to my friends house to revise pretty much everyday in year 11 exam season and I was pretty close with his dad (his dad is from Barbados). One time ethnicity came up in the conversation and I said I was somali. This mans face changed from a smile straight to anger like he wanted to jump me and quietly said “oh I thought you were Ethiopian not one of them”. I laughed it off and left but from that day forward hes always looked at me differently

Another time I had a jamaican teacher and one time I must have said or did something to annoy her so she shouted in front of a class full of 30 kids “you somalians are so inbred that your minds aren’t capable of processing instructions”.

This is just from personal experience, I’ve seen and heard worse but just a few that stood out

I used to go to my friends house to revise pretty much everyday in year 11 exam season and I was pretty close with his dad (his dad is from Barbados). One time ethnicity came up in the conversation and I said I was somali. This mans face changed from a smile straight to anger like he wanted to jump me and quietly said “oh I thought you were Ethiopian not one of them”. I laughed it off and left but from that day forward hes always looked at me differently

Another time I had a jamaican teacher and one time I must have said or did something to annoy her so she shouted in front of a class full of 30 kids “you somalians are so inbred that your minds aren’t capable of processing instructions”.

This is just from personal experience, I’ve seen and heard worse but just a few that stood out
Do the Nigerians and other Africans hate us as much as the Jamaicans do?

Also, at least we have our own language and don't speak broken english, just saying
:silanyosmile:

convincation

VIP
At least we have our own language and don't speak broken english, just saying
:silanyosmile:
This comment just reminded me of that time I said that to a jamaican who said we sound like animals when we speak somali. I got an hours detention for that and he didn’t get anything, take a wild guess what country the teacher was from

Keo

VIP

Damn that's tuff but tbh I've never associated with Jamaicans or West Africans. The friends I had were either Somali, Asian, North African or white.

Last edited:
This comment just reminded me of that time I said that to a jamaican who said we sound like animals when we speak somali. I got an hours detention for that and he didn’t get anything, take a wild guess what country the teacher was from
Jamaicans are so inferior and irrelevant. There a lot tribal hatred between Africans & Caribbeans along with AFRICAN ON AFRICAN.

World

VIP
Somalis in the US don’t even have non Somali friends, they are so much more segregated compared to somalis in the UK. A lot even go to Somali majority schools. None of my Somali cousins have a single AA friend in MN. For you guys, an Ajnabi is an Oromo Muslim.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
They're the biggest Ayrab bootyclappers of the Somali diaspora (after the ones that live in the Middle East). They're simply copying the racism of the hairy beasts they worship. Colourism is also very concerning among UK Somalis.

Although they're obviously the most racist Somalis, they have way bigger issues like their cowardice, their bullied victim status (everyone from the West Africans to the Desis to the Eastern Europeans who push them around), the many Islamic State and Al Shabab terrorists they have produced, and that they worry about Palestine's well being 100x more than their native Somalia. They are also the most oldest Somali diaspora (early 1900s) but have nothing to show for it. They also have the biggest downlow community but happen to be the most homophobic which makes perfect sense. Their women also have large egos for some reason and demand the centre of attention. You'll have a hard time finding a humble UK Somali girl. She may only have £10 to her name and is obese but she thinks she's God's gift to planet Earth and demands the spotlight. I am not exaggerating and everyone who has visited the UK knows this. The men have the attention span of hamsters and their mind wanders.

They're the biggest Ayrab bootyclappers of the Somali diaspora (after the ones that live in the Middle East). They're simply copying the racism of the hairy beasts they worship. Colourism is also very concerning among UK Somalis.

Although they're obviously the most racist Somalis, they have way bigger issues like their cowardice, their bullied victim status (everyone from the West Africans to the Desis to the Eastern Europeans who push them around), the many Islamic State and Al Shabab terrorists they have produced, and that they worry about Palestine's well being 100x more than their native Somalia. They are also the most oldest Somali diaspora (early 1900s) but have nothing to show for it. They also have the biggest downlow community but happen to be the most homophobic which makes perfect sense. Their women also have large egos for some reason and demand the centre of attention. You'll have a hard time finding a humble UK Somali girl. She may only have £10 to her name and is obese but she thinks she's God's gift to planet Earth and demands the spotlight. I am not exaggerating and everyone who has visited the UK knows this.
What a load of bs nobody pushes UK Somalis and we don't have s in our community who are downlow compared to Black British that has so many.

I still can’t believe the word “somalian” was practically a slur. I remember when this Sudanese girl was called “Somalian” by Jamaicans/Nigerians and she started crying.
Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny