Why are U.K Somalis berated by west Africans and carribeans?

As a British Somali were you bullied by British black?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I'm still getting bullied

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I need to drink caano geel and fight back.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You asked for my answer as someone who lives here. Then proceed to patronise my answer :ayaanswag:

Now you see why I don’t answer seriously:childplease:
I didn’t disregard your answer. I replied and even gave a possibility that that would agree with both of our statements. You said Somalis aren’t bullied in the Uk, I say I’ve seen it happen a lot online. Which is why I brought up the idea that maybe it’s because it just happens to be posted more often. Not every one is out to prove you wrong, it’s like you don’t even know how conversations work.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Stop quoting me if you are gonna keep lying on my name walaal.

I defend uk Somalis because I am one. I never defend uk cadaans, Madows etc

Also no one attacks Somalia on Somalispot. We are all Somali so try harder :ayaanswag:

Ps. I didn’t swear, you merely filled in the gaps with a swear :manny:
Although not as much now, @AussieHustler used to trash Somalis and other users aswell. Others also defend the UK but not to your level, this is on @Tukraq and @glizo da coat whatever his name was:mjpls:

Anyways have a good day :samwelcome:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
if someone is hated its because people are mad no one that gets bullied is hated:pachah1:
Bullying is bullying regardless of motive. I could bully someone just because I’m bored, or I’m mad at them, or maybe... I hate them? I knew a boy that was bullied because everyone hated him.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Although not as much now, @AussieHustler used to trash Somalis and other users aswell. Others also defend the UK but not to your level, this is on @Tukraq and @glizo da coat whatever his name was:mjpls:

Anyways have a good day :samwelcome:
Tbh with Somalis from UK like you who contradict everything I say. There’s no point defending uk Somalis. Atleast the American’s are on one page :manny:

Look at your little sisters and cousins rallying for BLM in the US.

View attachment 112599
Nigga you damn well UK Xalimos butt lick mathows the most out of everyone. I could easily pull up 10 times more videos, pictures etc of UK Xalimos bashing Somalis while booty clapping for mathows. How tf do you support a movement that’s from the other side of the world ffs?
:mjdontkno:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I didn’t disregard your answer. I replied and even gave a possibility that that would agree with both of our statements. You said Somalis aren’t bullied in the Uk, I say I’ve seen it happen a lot online. Which is why I brought up the idea that maybe it’s because it just happens to be posted more often. Not every one is out to prove you wrong, it’s like you don’t even know how conversations work.
You know what’s funny. You non uk Somalis have cognitive dissonance into thinking that when online madows come for “Somalis”. It doesn’t apply to you :mjpls:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Your sister naag nool ran to Georgia from Minnesota for an AA. Whilst your other sister married an AA on death row :dead:

981D1DC5-325C-4B89-AECF-1C5A8C90EB1F.jpeg

this is @Liltop eldest sister.:mjkkk:

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Nigga you damn well UK Xalimos butt lick mathows the most out of everyone. I could easily pull up 10 times more videos, pictures etc of UK Xalimos bashing Somalis while booty clapping for mathows. How tf do you support a movement that’s from the other side of the world ffs?
:mjdontkno:
1588251539924.png

someones hooyo fs

Your sister naag nool ran to Georgia from Minnesota for an AA. Whilst your other sister married an AA on death row :dead:
What does a Abgaal shorty who was born in Uganda have to do with me?
:heh:
The one who married the convict is from the west coast.

My point is you can bring up those two but:

We all know there’s whole masjids in London and Birmingham where every low level criminal/convict of every ethnicity can get a xalimo at the snap of his fingers.

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You know what’s funny. You non uk Somalis have cognitive dissonance into thinking that when online madows come for “Somalis”. It doesn’t apply to you :mjpls:
That’s exactly the problem. That UK somalis dragging us into this. Of course that doesn’t mean I’ll attack UK Somalis in order to curry favour with the madows. I’m just wondering how it got to this state. I hate anyone that comes after Somalis as if they’re hot stuff. and what in the flying frick is “cognitive dissonance” I’ll have to look that up. Did you use those big words because I used “predisposition”? To be honest with you I don’t even know if I used it properly, I just knowyou have to use fancy words to seem more intimidating in debates.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
That’s exactly the problem. That UK somalis dragging us into this. Of course that doesn’t mean I’ll attack UK Somalis in order to curry favour with the madows. I’m just wondering how it got to this state. I hate anyone that comes after Somalis as if they’re hot stuff. and what in the flying frick is “cognitive dissonance” I’ll have to look that up. Did you use those big words because I used “predisposition”? To be honest with you I don’t even know if I used it properly, I just knowyou have to use fancy words to seem more intimidating in debates.
bro the way it got to this is because we took over the town theres no other way to explain it

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
bro the way it got to this is because we took over the town theres no other way to explain it
Wallahi I just get so irritated when madows talk big as if they weren’t sonned by cadaans for over a century before those same cadaans so how pathetic they were and had pity on them. So they decided to GIVE them freedom :drakelaugh:

Trending