Why are U.K Somalis berated by west Africans and carribeans?

As a British Somali were you bullied by British black?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I'm still getting bullied

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I need to drink caano geel and fight back.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's the root of this problem? As an American I'm genuinely curious? do U.K Somalis ever fight back or do they take the abuse?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What's the root of this problem? As an American I'm genuinely curious? do U.K Somalis ever fight back or do they take the abuse?
It's London and its contested. In the area I grew up in, Somalis are the roadmen there and call the shots. These madows have been losing business in their own backyard of Brixton.

Not proud to say it, but Somalis are the main roadmen who are replacing Madows :francis:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I still wanna know why reer UK hasn’t mass reported those hateful “would you date a somalian” videos :i83dwbv: if it was the other way around the channels would’ve been terminated

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I don't see any gang activity
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's London and its contested. In the area I grew up in, Somalis are the roadmen there and call the shots. These madows have been losing business in their own backyard of Brixton.

Not proud to say it, but Somalis are the main roadmen who are replacing Madows :francis:
This isn't a good thing.. Tsk tsk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It depends on the person, if you're a coward, you'll be bullied regardless of ethnicity.:kanyeshrug:

Somali's need to improve their diets and hit the gym tho

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I got bullied, although it wasn't physical bullying because they couldn't do shit to me physically. It was a lot of mind games and a lot sneaky shit. I realised early on why they felt the way they did, and I saw through their ploy. The moment that blew my mind was when an ugly mixed raced thing tried to move to me, and I laughed at her in front of her friend, she started going off calling me a subhuman Somali, how I should be grateful that she even looked my way etc etc...

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Grew up in Manchester, never experienced anything like that. Think it's just Londoners or just Southerners in general.
My first cousin lived close to you in Leeds. He got berated unbelievably, by other black people. Especially Zimbabweans, they called him an Alien even though they looked like the aliens themselves.

:mjlol:
Illahow Madow aa naga dhigin

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The real question is why Minnesota Somalis kill each other and why isn’t the Somali community addressing that? xx

The real question is why Minnesota Somalis kill each other and why isn’t the Somali community addressing that? xx
This is a perfect example of “whataboutism” gone wrong. It’s May in 2020 and there hasn’t been a single Somali on Somali shooting in Minnesota.

Stop changing the subject ffs:mjlol:

Trending