Why are U.K Somalis berated by west Africans and carribeans?

As a British Somali were you bullied by British black?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I'm still getting bullied

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I need to drink caano geel and fight back.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
The real question is why Minnesota Somalis kill each other and why isn’t the Somali community addressing that? xx
tenor.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What's the root of this problem? As an American I'm genuinely curious? do U.K Somalis ever fight back or do they take the abuse?
We moved in their ghetto when we first arrived and the didn't like that. So the tension is high there. Outside of that it's not a problem

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I still wanna know why reer UK hasn’t mass reported those hateful “would you date a somalian” videos :i83dwbv: if it was the other way around the channels would’ve been terminated
You make a good point. I’ll open a youtube channel and ask People “would you date a Madow?”

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If you talk qashin you get qashined. Pretty self explanatory so stop being emotional b*****s
How can you get so angry about this, it makes no sense. Plus I'm not lying, @AarHawd_7 knows where I'm talking about aswell. The Somalis have chased out the madows are the main drug dealers

This is fact. Caadi iska dhig:williamswtf:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
How can you get so angry about this, it makes no sense. Plus I'm not lying, @AarHawd_7 knows where I'm talking about aswell. The Somalis have chased out the madows are the main drug dealers

This is fact. Caadi iska dhig:williamswtf:
Maybe it’s because I grew up in a nice neighbourhood and didn’t have a trashy upbringing that I can’t relate to your comments. That’s why I pressed qashin to express my disagreement. :ayaanswag:

Basic

VIP
How am I being emotional? You said something that was inaccurate and I corrected you, only to get qashined twice.
:childplease: Should I lie to make you feel good?
Listen kid, I’m not here to argue with you. If I disagree with someone I qashin. That’s what the button is there for so stop quoting me and tagging me. :childplease:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If you talk qashin you get qashined. Pretty self explanatory so stop being emotional b*****s
no one was talking qashin. The fact that you tried to avoid the topic shows you’re ashamed. Somalis killing other Somalis is a topic for later. Address the matter at hand, if you have nothing to say about it then go make your own thread. Don’t try to derail this one.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Maybe it’s because I grew up in a nice neighbourhood and didn’t have a trashy upbringing that I can’t relate to your comments. That’s why I pressed qashin to express my disagreement. :ayaanswag:
Those black streets boys that are killing each other in the London ghettos are making millions for the white European drug Lords

And they take pride in it
:mjkkk:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Walal, I think you are being paid by the Queen to defend the sinking ship aka Not-So Great Britain no joke :reallymaury:

No one defends a country like this unless they are from it:ufdup:

Basic

VIP
no one was talking qashin. The fact that you tried to avoid the topic shows you’re ashamed. Somalis killing other Somalis is a topic for later. Address the matter at hand, if you have nothing to say about it then go make your own thread. Don’t try to derail this one.
You must be a newbie on this site. So I’ll give you a proper answer. These people have been rinsing this topic since I’ve been on the site 2 years ago. At first I would give a genuine response but they don’t want a genuine answer but rather to point score.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You must be a newbie on this site. So I’ll give you a proper answer. These people have been rinsing this topic since I’ve been on the site 2 years ago. At first I would give a genuine response but they don’t want a genuine answer but rather to point score.
What’s your genuine answer? This is a topic that I’ve seen come up a lot but never seen a proper answer. A lot of them are speculations and opinions, that I don’t know how credible they are. Would like to see your take on it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Samaalic Era I used to thought UK Somalis get bullied by Madows but apparently, it's the other away around after researching and watching this video.

How did Reer London become the new Reer Toronto? :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Because we are the only diaspora which has retained an ounce of our culture and not joined others :ulyin:
Speaking in Patois to the extent where people think your from Kingston and knife fighting in dusty track suits is not “retaining a culture” you guys are knock offs of the same people that bully you.
:russ:

Trending