Why are U.K Somalis berated by west Africans and carribeans?

As a British Somali were you bullied by British black?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I'm still getting bullied

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I need to drink caano geel and fight back.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
True the narrative of Somalis getting bullied in London only exists on somalispot. The Somalis are the new Jamaicans on road, they took over everything and took the amount of “violence” to a next level.

For example the “Mali Boys” of Leyton were assessed as the most dangerous gang of London in 2019.

View attachment 112596

The Congolese & Somalis overtook the Jamaicans on the streets of London.

Are Malistrip from Leyton or Walthamstow or both?

UK Somalis were treated like trash and the butt of all jokes. Just being called a “Somalian” in school was a diss. That says enough right there :mjlaugh:

Remember when half white Maya Jama said she was embarrassed being Somali cause she didn’t want to be bullied, she can pass for something else, imagine the full ones.:tocry:

@Liltop @Gibiin-Udug

Back in the day the madow would not dare to move to Somalis in UK because we still had our identity and there was unit among the somalis. Nowadays these yougins are all over the place somalis killing somalis, drug dealing, fake gangsterism, postcode wars. The madow are just taking advantage of these situations.

Back in the day the madow would not dare to move to Somalis in UK because we still had our identity and there was unit among the somalis. Nowadays these yougins are all over the place somalis killing somalis, drug dealing, fake gangsterism, postcode wars. The madow are just taking advantage of these situations.
Absolutely agree, back in the day I could go anywhere in north, from edmonton to islington. Now I can’t even go 2 miles to neighbouring tottenham. Somalis have become their worst enemies. I see young somali trappers getting bullied by older Madows, it’s sad reality.

Keo

VIP
Are Malistrip from Leyton or Walthamstow or both?
I heard they have two sets. One call themselves SJ which stands for St James which is St James Street located in Walthamstow and the other one call themselves Ltizzy which are located in Leyton.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If that’s what you think then fine. But from what I’ve seen UK Madows have some kind of predisposition of hating Somalis. Of course not all but a decent sum. Or is it just that they happened to be posted online more often.
of course they do and we hate them

So what's with the massive obsession about the UK on this site?
Any issues with the country itself? Or just its Somalis'?

it’s jealous wallahi. We live in the capital of a vibrant city. They are stuck in the middle of a snowy shithole right next to rednecks. They also always visit us on their holidays but who the hell goes to Minnesota?

Apollo

VIP
I hear in Scandinavia that Somalis are the alphas among the minorities and that Eritreans try to beg friend them. :dead:

@Basic and @AarHawd_7 are doing a good job in dragging these american and Canadians (minus my girl @Gibiin-Udug). These farm yard animals will tell you in the dms how much they like the British accent and they wish they could visit. But out here it’s a completely different story. Labo waji.

DF862C48-B48F-447E-AEB9-D9150FDCCC32.jpeg

There were these boys and they were so horrible to me when they found out that I was Somali.”
If the lightskin pretty ones were catching heat, I can only imagine the regular ones. That’s why I don’t believe when you UK people say you were never bullied or made to feel a certain way.
:russ: :stopit:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Basic and @AarHawd_7 are doing a good job in dragging these american and Canadians (minus my girl @Gibiin-Udug). These farm yard animals will tell you in the dms how much they like the British accent and they wish they could visit. But out here it’s a completely different story. Labo waji.
We are merely engaging in the British pastime of hunting. These Americans are easy sport :gunsmiley:

Trending

Latest posts