Why are U.K Somalis berated by west Africans and carribeans?

As a British Somali were you bullied by British black?

• Yes

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • I'm still getting bullied

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • I need to drink caano geel and fight back.

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era I used to thought UK Somalis would get bullied by Madows but apparently it's the other away around after researching and watching this video.

How did Reer London become the new Reer Toronto? :ayaanswag:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed sxb, we have them on the ropes. I'm telling you that Somalis have now replaced Madows in many areas and have little madow kids who shot for them(I don't condone this kkk)

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
@Samaalic Era I used to thought UK Somalis would get bullied by Madows but apparently it's the other away around after researching and watching this video.

How did Reer London become the new Reer Toronto? :ayaanswag:

True the narrative of Somalis getting bullied in London only exists on somalispot. The Somalis are the new Jamaicans on road, they took over everything and took the amount of “violence” to a next level.

For example the “Mali Boys” of Leyton were assessed as the most dangerous gang of London in 2019.

1A9E70AF-4A62-481B-B346-9F17BEE55568.jpeg

The Congolese & Somalis overtook the Jamaicans on the streets of London.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Walal, I think you are being paid by the Queen to defend the sinking ship aka Not-So Great Britain no joke :reallymaury:

No one defends a country like this unless they are from it:ufdup:
How do I defend the uk? Find one quote of mine defending the uk or the queen

I only speak as a uk Somali that I can’t relate to being bullied. Unlike you who co-signs these people.

@Samaalic Era Were you bullied by madow?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I'm friends with blacks. We're all black aren't we? The main rivalry is between Asians(south) and Madows.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How do I defend the uk? Find one woute
If mine defending the uk or the queen

I only speak as a uk Somali that I can’t relate to being bullied. Unlike you who co-signs these people.

@Samaalic Era Were you bullied by madow?
So saying that Somalis don't get bullied and have chased out madows gives you the assumption that I was bullied:cosbyhmm:

You take this to serious and seem emotional

UK is very small compared to America. Two very different sets of people basically forced to interact with each other on the daily, conflicts are bound to arise.:kanyeshrug:

Basic

VIP
So saying that Somalis don't get bullied and have chased out madows gives you the assumption that I was bullied:cosbyhmm:

You take this to serious and seem emotional
Stop deflecting. You’re the one making emotional claims about me defending the uk and queen but can’t come through with proof, when asked. :wow1:

Basic

VIP
What’s your genuine answer? This is a topic that I’ve seen come up a lot but never seen a proper answer. A lot of them are speculations and opinions, that I don’t know how credible they are. Would like to see your take on it.
No one gets bullied, this isn’t the schoolyard. I shouldn’t have to explain this to you tbh

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Stop deflecting. You’re the one making emotional claims about me defending the uk and queen but can’t come through with proof, when asked. :wow1:
Walal, the one time I was actually defending UK you come and qashin me. Even swearing in Ramadan :gucciwhat:

How come in every thread you are beefing NA Somalis for UK. Never seen you defend Somalia in such a way :reallymaury:

Basic

VIP
Walal, the one time I was actually defending UK you come and qashin me.

How come in every thread you are beefing NA Somalis for UK. Never seen you defend Somalia in such a way :reallymaury:
Stop quoting me if you are gonna keep lying on my name walaal.

I defend uk Somalis because I am one. I never defend uk cadaans, Madows etc

Also no one attacks Somalia on Somalispot. We are all Somali so try harder :ayaanswag:

Ps. I didn’t swear, you merely filled in the gaps with a swear :manny:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No one gets bullied, this isn’t the schoolyard. I shouldn’t have to explain this to you tbh
If that’s what you think then fine. But from what I’ve seen UK Madows have some kind of predisposition of hating Somalis. Of course not all but a decent sum. Or is it just that they happened to be posted online more often.

Basic

VIP
If that’s what you think then fine. But from what I’ve seen UK Madows have some kind of predisposition of hating Somalis. Of course not all but a decent sum. Or is it just that they happened to be posted online more often.
You asked for my answer as someone who lives here. Then proceed to patronise my answer :ayaanswag:

Now you see why I don’t answer seriously:childplease:

I think the BLM disease amongst Somali girls in the US is a more concerning subject that should be addressed within the Somali community.
That’s BIG cap. What’s up with UK Somalis always lying? We all know UK xalimos are the biggest BLM supporters even though they’ve never interacted with an AA. A lot of UK xalimos are die hard mathow concubines.
:heh:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

So? Madows hating Somalis is that something new? Should they be loving us? This is not the US where Somalis and African Americans are united under the “Black lives Matter” banner.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
if someone is hated its because people are mad no one that gets bullied is hated:pachah1:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
That’s BIG cap. What’s up with UK Somalis always lying? We all know UK xalimos are the biggest BLM supporters even though they’ve never interacted with an AA. A lot of UK xalimos are die hard mathow concubines.

Look at your little sisters and cousins rallying for BLM in the US.

D944B5F8-8BC0-43B3-BDBF-51EF64830F37.jpeg

Basic

VIP
Your sister naag nool ran to Georgia from Minnesota for an AA. Whilst your other sister married an AA on death row :dead:

Trending