Why are there so many unmarried somali women in the west?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Go Google it yourself it was release saying 28% percent of men between 18 and 30 never had pussy or girlfriend. While for women it was 18 %.

I do not want to misquote you or get the wrong study.

So for everyone's sake, just link the studies so that we can all analyse it.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Lol it's a the same with you women you wouldn't be.pround if we were the top in the world. Only thing that makes you guys happy is illhan omar releases a sex tape πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚. Somali will prosper are time is.coming. why do you care lol it's not like dying children from somali state is important you. You rather support blm and go.fund me for police 'brutality victims. Lol somali failures and successes belong to us men. You women always bring up.things that most youth born after 1989 could do.anything about but are trying to fix it. While your sisters are out on l
****hub or reddit showing their 'assests'

Where did I write I support Ilhan Omar, BLM, police brutality victims??? you’re such a doqon go on keep your calacal on Somali women that’s all you know typical Abdi lol

Yaab the incels took over this thread

Look at the one who uses words like "female" and is slandering and steretyping Somali women. I highly doubt such a person knows anything about Islam or has even attained any certification or can hold down a decent job.

Thankfully such people are easy to spot and avoid, in real life I imagine them to have chapped lips, xafajo and huuro.

World

VIP
No one asked you to link sexual content here.

We asked for the statistics you claim that prove your point.

:ayaanswag:
Statistics? How old are you? You seem sheltered and don’t leave your house. You want me to tell my madow drug dealing friend that I play football with to post a study detailing why somali girls are his biggest customers?

I do not want to misquote you or get the wrong study.

So for everyone's sake, just link the studies so that we can all analyse it.
Where did I write I support Ilhan Omar, BLM, police brutality victims??? you’re such a doqon go on keep your calacal on Somali women that’s all you know typical Abdi lol
Lol atleast I'm not cheap and clean you probably go for half price on eid lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜„

LOL

Do you even believe in Qadr? Allah decrees who gets married or not married and when someone gets married.

A woman marrying or not marrying has nothing to do with her ability to be a good wife. There are countless neglectful men and women who are married and in fact, plenty of them are on their second or third marriages. It is very easy to get married.

people have free will. qadr means that everything thats gonna happen is known. dosen't mean you don't have free will. i can go unmarried my whole life or choose to get married. THATS a choice and one that is easy for alot of somali's then other cultures.

Somali women in the west could easily get married, but some of them want to live their "hot girl summer". we saw what happen to the sister Halssa. when she was a hijabi every brother would have wifed that up, but she became an instagram "model", comitted zina and now has a child out of wedlock.....no rational man wifing that up....thats a choice she made and one we see increasing amongst our somali women in the west....sadly.

How do you spot a Somali girl drinking/drugging and sleeping around, unless you are in the same social circle? Male Hoes know Female Hoes and nobody can tell me otherwise. :ftw9nwa:

They tell on themselves so much, but what's worse, is that they think they can get away with being the dregs of society.

Are you guys spotting all the chatty patty sexists? You think they are high-valued members of society?

Trust me, most of you will end up with a woman who is your mirror-image.

Last edited:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Your study claims that that virginity amongst men and women have been similar for 30 years.

Then it goes on to say there has been an 8 percent increase in female virgins since 2008.

It also says male virginity rates have tripled since 2008.

Your study literally says there are more female virgins today than 10 years ago.

The question is why are more men virgins despite the world being more "liberal", I think your answer is in the increase in female virginity.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Statistics? How old are you? You seem sheltered and don’t leave your house. You want me to tell my madow drug dealing friend that I play football with to post a study detailing why somali girls are his biggest customers?

No, but I would also like to know who most of his opps are?

I highly doubt its someone called Halimo2Trappy now, is it?

She's successful πŸ™Œdoes not matter. She isn't publicizing her anti somali sentiment like children for maternal lineage.
You make 0 sense. Maya jama represents what you’ve been complaining about ever since you joined spot. She’s a liberal, probably BLM and feminist, no deen, no Daqaan. But it doesn’t matter because her dad is Somali 😏.

Look at the one who uses
Look at the one who uses words like "female" and is slandering and steretyping Somali women. I highly doubt such a person knows anything about Islam or has even attained any certification or can hold down a decent job.

Thankfully such people are easy to spot and avoid, in real life I imagine them to have chapped lips, xafajo and huuro.
I'm carpenter by trade and work.for.the union since 2018. Lol I work 40 to 50 hours a week. Your right not educate about Islam but I do know about hoe culture and expert on that for years don't get offended when I use female that's just word to describe the individuals gender.

people have free will. qadr means that everything thats gonna happen is known. dosen't mean you don't have free will. i can go unmarried my whole life or choose to get married. THATS a choice and one that is easy for alot of somali's then other cultures.

Somali women in the west could easily get married, but some of them want to live their "hot girl summer". we saw what happen to the sister Halssa. when she was a hijabi every brother would have wifed that up, but she became an instagram "model", comitted zina and now has a child out of wedlock.....no rational man wifing that up....thats a choice she made and one we see increasing amongst our somali women in the west....sadly.

LOL

You really think a woman's worth is measured by how fast she is attached to a man.

Funny how you don't comment on the countless male Zanis, many of whom openly brag about their sinful lifestyles on this forum.

You should learn to have some wisdom and sympathy for people who are lost instead of gloating about them.

You make 0 sense. Maya jama represents what you’ve been complaining about even since you joined spot. She’s a liberal, probably BLM and feminist, no deen, no Daqaan. But it doesn’t matter because her dad is Somali 😏.
Lol she hate black girls lol her old tweets resurface and secondly she does not embarrassing somali community because she does not embrace or seeks validation from somalis. Compare.to.half breeds with somali mothers as concubines

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I'm carpenter by trade and work.for.the union since 2018. Lol I work 40 to 50 hours a week. Your right not educate about Islam but I do know about *** culture and expert on that for years don't get offended when I use female that's just word to describe the individuals gender.

Essentially what you have said is that you do not have a uni degree.

Not a f*cking surprise.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Lol she hate black girls lol her old tweets resurface and secondly she does not embarrassing somali community because she does not embrace or seeks validation from somalis. Compare.to.half breeds with somali mothers as concubines

We are talking about this Maya Jama right?

Revealing she even used to lie about her background to avoid cruel comments, she went on: 'When they asked me where I'm from I used to be like 'yeah I'm Spanish and Jamaican' or something like that.

'And just made a whole completely new background because I didn't want people to judge me from where I was from.

:silanyolaugh: She was not proud to claim Somali.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm carpenter by trade and work.for.the union since 2018. Lol I work 40 to 50 hours a week. Your right not educate about Islam but I do know about *** culture and expert on that for years don't get offended when I use female that's just word to describe the individuals gender.

There is nothing wrong with being unaware of a subject, but what is wrong, is persisting in ignorance. Do yourself and your future or present wife and children a favour, and read up about women in Islam. Or you will cause yourself and them, great harm.

Trending