Why are there so many unmarried somali women in the west?

What type of joke is that?

What does underwater basket weaving and communist fashion history have to do with the topic at hand. It is not even a relevant joke.

:mjlol: My guy just threw random syllables together and thought he did something mad.

bro, i don't know why you saying i am a troll, when i argued with u based on statistics and facts. all you talked about was emotional shit. when i presented a scenario to you....you picked the one you was arguing against. you a classic "well its there choice" guy, but then wonder how everything fell aprt in 50 years.

you need to study more and not talk out of emotion...thats what women do.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
bro, i don't know why you saying i am a troll, when i argued with u based on statistics and facts. all you talked about was emotional shit. when i presented a scenario to you....you picked the one you was arguing against. you a classic "well its there choice" guy, but then wonder how everything fell aprt in 50 years.

you need to study more and not talk out of emotion...thats what women do.

You literally presented a horrible scenario.

No-one on earth wants a spouse who does not do any house work and does not respect them.

My entire point in this thread has been, I am not a woman, I am not making judgements or decisions for women. That is not emotion, its quite literally called self-awareness. How do you argue with that position with statistics and facts.

I am done with you because I keep going back in circles, have a good day.

You literally presented a horrible scenario.

No-one on earth wants a spouse who does not do any house work and does not respect them.

My entire point in this thread has been, I am not a woman, I am not making judgements or decisions for women. That is not emotion, its quite literally called self-awareness. How do you argue with that position with statistics and facts.

I am done with you because I keep going back in circles, have a good day.

You exposed yourself. you was talking all this feminism bs and even talked about them not voting for some odd reason, but still wanted a woman that does house work.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You exposed yourself. you was talking all this feminism bs and even talked about them not voting for some odd reason, but still wanted a woman that does house work.

You're actually a f*cking b*stard. I have lost my cool now.

You gave two absolute horrible options and I will list them below for everyone to see.

1. A clean traditional woman from somali that cooks, cleans, raises children and takes care of the household`.

2. A free spirited liberal somali woman that spends her nights at poetry slam with her hair out, that can't cook, dosen't clean, always argues and have no respect for her man.

You gave me a choice between someone that does all the work or someone that no work plus disrespect me.

That is not a fair choice whatsoever. No-one wants someone that does not do any work.

I even said the same thing in my response to you, which is linked below:

would obviously choose the first one because if my spouse does not cook and clean, that means I will be doing all of the housework. As for respect, it is a two way street.

Ideally, I would like someone that shares the housework and the childrearing. That was how I was raised, in a family in which both my parents are uni grads and have jobs.

I said between your options, I do not want someone that both refuses to do any work and disrespects me.

I also said, I would prefer someone that would split the housework 50/50 with me, as that was how I was raised.

:mahubowtf: You're either extremely stupid or just plain weasly but I seriously think its the former.

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
First off, hello new user. I see you made your account yesterday and nearly all your posts on SSpot are critiquing Somali women.

Did you not have any opinions on the Euros last night??

As for your statement, that is your opinion on marriage not a fact. A woman that has children over 30 is more financially stable, educated and mature than a 20-something year old getting their life together. Now, I am not trashing younger mothers but there are benefits to marrying at an older age.

What do you mean lied to? They are making choices for themselves. If they want to marry at 18 let them and if they want to sort out their life before having the burden of marriage and children thats their right.
Sxb I'm not gonna lie. Me personally I want get married at 27 to a women between 24-26. That way she finished school and had a few years of experience in the job market.(that way she'll respect me working full-time and doesn't see me as the nigga who pays the bills)

I'm marrying to have kids. So I'll only look at her age and if we're generally compatible. I do want her to work partime like 12 hours tops a week. Not for the lacaag (it's hers and she can do with it what she wants) but so she does something besides being home all day.

I always saw myself as an average farax. So my guess is most faraxs think the same.

Thugnificent

I fucked up MASSIVELY by going down the engineering route. I'm honestly convinced that fertility clinics are an untapped goldmine wallahi, they're going to booming in the next decade lol
Sxb Im in engineering and don't regret it. If I grind for a few years il be able to afford 4-5 kids in the west.
:win:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Sxb I'm not gonna lie. Me personally I want get married at 27 to a women between 24-26. That way she finished school and had a few years of experience in the job market.(that way she'll respect me working full-time and doesn't see me as the nigga who pays the bills)

I'm marrying to have kids. So I'll only look at her age and if we're generally compatible. I do want her to work partime like 12 hours tops a week. Not for the lacaag (it's hers and she can do with it what she wants) but so she does something besides being home all day.

I always saw myself as an average farax. So my guess is most faraxs think the same.

That's your decision sxb, you are entitled to your choices.

My argument was against those who want to decide the age women should marry as well as other important decisions in their lives.

People don't need to have 5+ kids anymore so can delay marriage until established then have 1-2 kids and provide them with a better life.

Thugnificent

People don't need to have 5+ kids anymore so can delay marriage until established then have 1-2 kids and provide them with a better life.
Most Western born Somalis still want 3 kids. I'm an outlier because I want 5. But that's unrealistic unless I marry a 20 year old xalimo(something I don't want). So I'll probably end up with 4 kids. Inshallah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Statistics? How old are you? You seem sheltered and don’t leave your house. You want me to tell my madow drug dealing friend that I play football with to post a study detailing why somali girls are his biggest customers?
shieet even the drug dealers are shocked how low can western somali girls get:damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Because Somalis are getting married later, now more than ever. That's a good thing as they tend to be more established, less likely to divorce than their younger counterparts and know exactly what they want.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
less pressure by the community to get married. more pressure on education. what's the point of coming to the west just to get married. you could do that in Somalia. people go to the west for education

Why are Somali women getting divorced

Why are Somali women single mothers?

Why are Somali women unmarried?

Why are Somali women marrying ajanabi men?

This is why Somali men are getting a terrible rep on the internet for being misogynistic. I don’t think any other group has this level of vile anti woman propaganda….. Funnily enough ajanabi women see this and they’ll think twice about dating Somali men.

cause somali ladies have been brainwashed by white feminists that they don't need marriage and that working full-time is empowering. It's sad you see our sisters saying they don't need companionship when every Human being does. Also, Somali parents discouraging their daughters from marrying earlier and instead using them to pay the bills and be the household providers. We got it backwards.

looking for the right someone but when they get old end up worse then what they could of got lol
Looking for the right one doesn't mean they are looking for someone who is perfect. It means they they looking for someone who financially stable, practices his deen and gas good personality.

Trending

Latest posts