Why are there so many unmarried somali women in the west?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Women want to get an education and build their career before marrying. That takes time.

Furthermore, less pressure from family to marry so many are looking for the right someone/opportunity.

:sass2:Nice bait tho.

Women want to get an education and build their career before marrying. That takes time.

Furthermore, less pressure from family to marry so many are looking for the right someone/opportunity.

:sass2:Nice bait tho.
looking for the right someone but when they get old end up worse then what they could of got lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
looking for the right someone but when they get old end up worse then what they could of got lol

Extremely backwards mindset sxb.

A woman is not defined solely by her beauty and ability to bear children. Most people marry because of companionship, intellect and compatibility. Sure beauty and childbearing may be a priority for people laakin it is not something women should only be defined by.

If its normal for a man to wait until 30 to marry then the same should apply for a woman. There is nothing in the quran that says women have to marry by a certain age or they expire like sour milk.

A woman is not defined solely by her beauty and ability to bear children. Most people marry because of companionship, intellect and compatibility. Sure beauty and childbearing may be a priority for people laakin it is not something women should only be defined by.

If its normal for a man to wait until 30 to marry then the same should apply for a woman. There is nothing in the quran that says women have to marry by a certain age or they expire like sour milk.
Men raise in value as they age though. That's why we see women saying they like older men, and we see men saying they like younger women.

Somali men shouldn't slander the women in the west, but they shouldn't be tied to them as well.

A man honors a woman by giving her marriage. A woman honors a man by giving him children. A woman over the age of 30+ is in a worse position of bearing children then a woman 20+. this is literally facts.

We can look in the west and see how bad the women are doing due to them being lied too. They are more depressed, more alcoholic and more suicidal then ever before. We don't need to lie to our sister. lets keep it real with them and prevent them from a dangerous path.

A man honors a woman by giving her marriage. A woman honors a man by giving him children. A woman over the age of 30+ is in a worse position of bearing children then a woman 20+. this is literally facts.

We can look in the west and see how bad the women are doing due to them being lied too. They are more depressed, more alcoholic and more suicidal then ever before. We don't need to lie to our sister. lets keep it real with them and prevent them from a dangerous path.
Also, if you marry a woman in her early 20s, you can get her to bare more children with you. By the time she's 30 you can have 1-9 kids.

Also, if you marry a woman in her early 20s, you can get her to bare more children with you. By the time she's 30 you can have 1-9 kids.
exactly. its crazy that people are telling woman lies. Thats why you have a bunch of fertility clinics around, when people used to make a baby every year.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

First off, hello new user. I see you made your account yesterday and nearly all your posts on SSpot are critiquing Somali women.

Did you not have any opinions on the Euros last night??

As for your statement, that is your opinion on marriage not a fact. A woman that has children over 30 is more financially stable, educated and mature than a 20-something year old getting their life together. Now, I am not trashing younger mothers but there are benefits to marrying at an older age.

What do you mean lied to? They are making choices for themselves. If they want to marry at 18 let them and if they want to sort out their life before having the burden of marriage and children thats their right.

That's wishful thinking at best. The gaals in the West who push those "women can marry once they've established themselves. 40 is the new 20, you'll be fertile until your 65!" narrative are on multiple and SSRIs lol

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Men raise in value as they age though. That's why we see women saying they like older men, and we see men saying they like younger women.

Somali men shouldn't slander the women in the west, but they shouldn't be tied to them as well.

Older women like younger men also.

Younger men like older women also.

Its not just restricted to the scenarios you have provided. If that was the case we wouldn't be having any cougars or milfs because no-one wants older women and no woman wants young men.

:ayaanswag:

exactly. its crazy that people are telling woman lies. Thats why you have a bunch of fertility clinics around, when people used to make a baby every year.
I fucked up MASSIVELY by going down the engineering route. I'm honestly convinced that fertility clinics are an untapped goldmine wallahi, they're going to booming in the next decade lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
First off, hello new user. I see you made your account yesterday and nearly all your posts on SSpot are critiquing Somali women.

As for your statement, that is your opinion on marriage not a fact. A woman that has children over 30 is more financially stable, educated and mature than a 20-something year old getting their life together. Now, I am not trashing younger mothers but there are benefits to marrying at an older age.

What do you mean lied to? They are making choices for themselves. If they want to marry at 18 let them and if they want to sort out their life before having the burden of marriage and children thats their right.
Its sunnah to marry young with the high rate of fitnah and mixing with collegues at work its inadvisable for a woman to remain single this long without "slips" happening.

She can get married to a student her age and go to school/work together but will these women accept this? 50k Meher comes to mind before stability

Your pushing a feminist agenda:comeon:

Come on man. I am having an honest discussion with you. Don't make it seem like i hate our women, just because point out why the marriage rate is horrible in the west.

Also, nobody talked about "financially stable". i talked about GENETICS. you can disagree with me all you want, but you can't disagree with the fact that older women are having a harder time conceiving AND giving birth to a child. How are you arguing with literal scientific studies right now?

Alot of them are being lied to. They are told to become "independent" and focus on their careers. Then by the time they become 30+ start looking for a husband they are lost and have no clue in what to do. they might have all the degrees in the world, but don't know what a wife is or have skills regarding cooking, raising children and running a house. Everybody wishes they had spent more time with family when they on their deathbed....not their job.

its only so long you can put off something. Why are you acting like everything is cool, when you have women killing themselves over this?

Trending