Why are there so many Somali ex-muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Again, why do you Muslims always follow your "lakum deenakum Wal yadeen" comments with a sneak insult calling our beliefs self-destructive. But I laugh, because deep down we all know the real set of beliefs that cause a person to self-destruct. Literally.
I'm bias to the core but what does believing in nothing really have to offer to others? You say, God doesn't exist, blech doesn't exist, whatever doesn't exist- some people say the deen defines good and bad-that doesn't exist? No good in being good, no bad in being bad, no shame in being shameless. What is there after that?

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
I wonder who's is behind all these heretics....
Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif

I'm bias to the core but what does believing in nothing really have to offer to others? You say, God doesn't exist, blech doesn't exist, whatever doesn't exist- some people say the deen defines good and bad-that doesn't exist? No good in being good, no bad in being bad, no shame in being shameless. What is there after that?

So you're saying you only perform good anticipating some sort of reward. I'm sorry, but what kind of morality is that?*

McD30

Bored to death
Islam is going out of fashion, it has not been able to evolve unlike other religions. Humanity can not afford an Islam if we are to ascent to greatness. It is a religion that forbids music and arts, any other culture that is not Arab. If you are Muslim, you are willingly limiting your capability, it is unnatural.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Because they are narrow minded, and were subject to media manipulative techniques, they were told a million times that Islam is rape, Islam is oppression, Islam is barbaric, Islam is terrorism, these words had an affect on them and influenced their decisions, of course this is not the same for all, but it is for the widespread majority.

You will never find a atheist who arrived to his or hers view on God and yet lives in the midst of unadulterated natural earth, 100% of them are people who've rarely seen the very essence of life.

Just materialistic sheeple.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
So you're saying you only perform good anticipating some sort of reward. I'm sorry, but what kind of morality is that?*
Similar to when one realizes that Allah is worthy of worship-rather than that worship being a necessity upon the person. Or for example when one has sabr through a time of hardness-there's ajar in that. Islam is for everyone even those who are weak-willed or don't see the good in their way. As for Atheism, I see it as a gate to anarchy and self-indulgence.

Because they are narrow minded, and were subject to media manipulative techniques, they were told a million times that Islam is rape, Islam is oppression, Islam is barbaric, Islam is terrorism, these words had an affect on them and influenced their decisions, of course this is not the same for all, but it is for the widespread majority.

You will never find a atheist who arrived to his or hers view on God and yet lives in the midst of unadulterated natural earth, 100% of them are people who've rarely seen the very essence of life.

Believing in God is natural. Homo sapiens have an affinity for spirituality. However, evidence suggests that God does not exist. Read the sunnah with an open mind. The media did not affect me when I was a devout. Science did.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Believing in God is natural. Homo sapiens have an affinity for spirituality. However, evidence suggests that God does not exist. Read the sunnah with an open mind. The media did not affect me when I was a devout. Science did.
So you choose to live unnaturally

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Somali culture is intertwined with the religion of the Somalis, even our folklore songs are embedded with prayers upon the Prophet, and praises for Allah, the ex-Somali community if public have no chance of having a presence in the motherland, the children would stone them, the youth will abuse them and the adults will crucify them, they are outcasts and I can tell you that somalinimo goes when you leave the deen.

The only place for the ex-Muslim is the west, and power and dominance in the world is not exclusive to a civilisation, it may be in our lifetime that the west as you know it will come to ruin, indeed power and world dominance are inexclusive, and the trend of excommunication is nothing but a product of western civilisation.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

What evidence?

Somali culture is intertwined with the religion of the Somalis, even our folklore songs are embedded with prayers upon the Prophet, and praises for Allah, the ex-Somali community if public have no chance of having a presence in the motherland, the children would stone them, the youth will abuse them and the adults will crucify them, they are outcasts and I can tell you that somalinimo goes when you leave the deen.

The only place for the ex-Muslim is the west, and power and dominance in the world is not exclusive to a civilisation, it may be in our lifetime that the west as you know it will come to ruin, indeed power and world dominance are inexclusive, and the trend of excommunication is nothing but a product of western civilisation.

Well we'll change that. Nothing, in this world is static. Values change. There is a correlation between education and apostasy.

Somalinimo does not go with leaving the faith. I happen to be Somali because I share a common HAPLOGROUP with people from that region. Your religion is a choice your genetics aren't.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Somalinimo does not go with leaving the faith. I happen to be Somali because I share a common HAPLOGROUP with people from that region. Your religion is a choice your genetics aren't.

Somalinimo isn't only defined by your biological connection and your identity as a ethnic Somali, nacaladkan maxa ka siya?

Somalinimo is having a connection to your heritage as a Somali, and Islam is Somali heritage, go to the motherland and profress your gaalnimo, you will sink below the level of the oromo in the eyes of the Somalis, nothing but a castoff who will crawl back to his basement in some polluted western city, Somalinimo is intertwined with the deen son, when you left Islam you knew the repercussions it had on how your people will view you, that's if you went public with it, which I doubt, you fucking garac, khaanada ka bax, intad wax iska dhigaysid.

Qosol badaana you choose to pick Islam when it suits you, your a deranged sick little kid on the one hand trying to give out a image that Islam is all that but when it comes to it your nothing but a hypocrite, how many times have i seeing you spouting your poisonous venom to none isaaqs to the point you went and said that you would rather join a Ethiopian Xabesha who is a Christian rather then other Somalis who you share a religion, language etc etc with, by the way Somali culture is intertwined with many other things then Islam too what the hell is that even suppose to mean ? lool Somalinimo goes when you leave the deen kulaha like Somali race started with Islam caqli dugaag, kid i got a advice for you xaarkey iskaa tiir tiir and put your pampers on cos you shitting all over your self.
lol_idi_amin.gif

Russell_Westbrook_Yall_Niggas_Trippin_Funny.gif

Qosol badaana you choose to pick Islam when it suits you, your a deranged sick little kid on the one hand trying to give out a image that Islam is all that but when it comes to it your nothing but a hypocrite, how many times have i seeing you spouting your poisonous venom to none isaaqs to the point you went and said that you would rather join a Ethiopian Xabesha who is a Christian rather then other Somalis who you share a religion, language etc etc with, by the way Somali culture is intertwined with many other things then Islam too what the hell is that even suppose to mean ? lool Somalinimo goes when you leave the deen kulaha like Somali race started with Islam caqli dugaag, kid i got a advice for you xaarkey iskaa tiir tiir and put your pampers on cos you shitting all over your self.
lol_idi_amin.gif
Lets be nice sxb. It takes a while for people to acknowledge a foreign concept. I was like that too once upon a time. He does sound like a cultural muslim. khat eating is also somaalnimo, does he vouch for that too?

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
lol_idi_amin.gif

Slow down abti, Ethiopia is 60% Muslim, and as for the rest of your rant, I don't allow B.S any any space in my mind, TDLR abti, TDLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending