Why are there so many Somali ex-muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the flip side, you also have a lot of nutters who get radicalized on the internet and go to Syria/Iraq/Afghanistan to fight the infidel and shit like that.

The Paris attackers used to be very Westernized (drinking, clubbing, not going to the mosque), until recently they flipped.

One of them was also a brainwashed homosexual

McD30

Bored to death
No one enjoys being condemned.
tumblr_inline_nbyr50Fo0w1svfghj.gif

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Lately I keep seeing em everywhere especially online on youtube facebook reddit here aswell

Whats the reason?

Islam began as something strange and will revert to being strange as it began....

lool usually I avoid religion debate threads...but you made me click this mercury since you the OP

*goes back to avoiding debate threads*

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
The babies born in the 2000s will have huge numbers of ex muslims. Just wait and see from 2020 and onwards you will see a lot more Somali ex Muslims. These kids have been using the internet since they were 8 or 9. YouTube and Google is right in front of them. No more one sided propaganda about how God is great and religion is awesome.

i started using the internet when i was 19 waaq dam it! 19!

maman waaq

Lately I keep seeing em everywhere especially online on youtube facebook reddit here aswell

Whats the reason?

Whats the reason?

cause niggaz are doing research and not posting selfies on face book of their ilkacas teeth and writing you can achieve greatness under their photos i swear on eebe or waaq this is what most somali niggaz in africa do on the web

maman waaq

Actually the Internet gives them more knowledge about Islam, and every revert converts via the Internet. Many people find more information through the Internet.
:whoo:sorry to tell you but that is utter bullshit infact it's vice versa

:whoo:sorry to tell you but that is utter bullshit infact it's vice versa

How do White and Non-Muslim people around the World convert to Islam, when their own media is criticising it every day. They don't take an Imam's word on Islam, they research, purchase translation of the Quran, and read authentic Hadith's, etc.

@VicePrex hit the nail on the head.

The internet is our only medium right now, we out here. I wish more Somali ex-Muslims were comfortable being visible, baby steps, since we all got family's to deal with for now. I have high hopes for the next generation.

I wish your energy was in educating your people anti tribalism and danger that they are facing as race. Soon you will have any Somali people lost priority.

It's mostly due to improved education, access to information and globalization. Most people underestimate the rebellious role education plays in guiding people to enlightenment. Jihadis understand this which is why they're against education.

There is no simple answer to the question. Many Somalis leave Islam for different reasons and only the individual can answer that. I don't know for a fact, but like some are saying, maybe the internet brought us together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts