Why are there so many Somali ex-muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I haven't seen an ex Muslim who is Somali in real life. I've seen countless Africans who married a Christian Left Islam.

I really hope these Somali atheists are not trolling. They might think it's all fun and games online as long as they don't say that in real life.

Hafez

VIP
loooooooooooool @ these gaalo thinking they're shit. You gaalos know well that if you share your beliefs with Somalis irl, you will get karbashed. Only online do you see gaal, khaniis and secular Somalis. :ftw9nwa: @AbdiJohnson and his little clique.

Every Somali that I've met irl was a (straight) Muslim and homophobe.
:obamatell:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I haven't seen an ex Muslim who is Somali in real life. I've seen countless Africans who married a Christian Left Islam.

I really hope these Somali atheists are not trolling. They might think it's all fun and games online as long as they don't say that in real life.
I sincerely hope the same for you macaanto.

loooooooooooool @ these gaalo thinking they're shit. You gaalos know well that if you share your beliefs with Somalis irl, you will get karbashed. Only online do you see gaal, khaniis and secular Somalis. :ftw9nwa: @AbdiJohnson and his little clique.

Every Somali that I've met irl was a Muslim and homophobe.
:obamatell:

What the f*ck does that say about your religion? That it can't handle even the tiniest critique or dissent.

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
This somewhat a new trend, let them be, I honestly don't care what they do with their lives, not every Somali is guaranteed to go go Jannah anyways!

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
I never saw an somali exmuslim in real life..
They hella closeted, you only see em front on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.