why are somalis so hateful group

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
anywhere where? I don't need to get anywhere....but to have a laugh or two. Do you get anywhere in this shithole????

This place is filled with extreme personalities. I don't really dwell on a lot of the stuff here, and you shouldn't either, considering how successful you claim to be.

anywhere where? I don't need to get anywhere....but to have a laugh or two. Do you get anywhere in this shithole????
I hope you're not judging all Somalis, because of the ones on here. If you haven't noticed yet, it's only the same 6-10 accounts that are racist assholes. They don't represent all 25 million of us

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I hope you're not judging all Somalis, because of the ones on here. If you haven't noticed yet, it's only the same 6-10 accounts that are racist assholes. They don't represent all 25 million of us

He's a racist asshole himself, unless you didn't notice.

@zeinap83 the other day when you went off on me wallahi i saw red but i said acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim cause my minds eye tells me you are still a kid but by he who holds my soul in his hand if you were arounds @Reiko age you would of felt the wrath of an ashy abdi holding on firmly to a Kalashnikov like his life depended on it:fittytousand:
Ummm do you want a thank you or an apology? :kodaksmiley:
You arent getting either.

LOL! you can't read two sentences in this forum without some sort of reference to black people. Even storm fronters are not as focused as you people. I mean It really is a striking phenomenum. And stop with the delusions of grandeur. Not many blacks are aware of you all and especially not aware of your rabid anti black nature.... else they can make life really uncomfortable for you.....especially in the states. You already gave the numbers.

let me explain this phenomena its cuz your ppl are everywhere in the western media and somalis in the west are small in number so theyre naturally sucked in to the mainstream media culture

This place is filled with extreme personalities. I don't really dwell on a lot of the stuff here, and you shouldn't either, considering how successful you claim to be.

It would be much easier to ignore if you guys were limited to this cesspool but it almost appears as though there is a concerted effort by somalis to infest the internet. You do have a point though.

Somaliknight

Where is that kind of wisdom found? I remember a Somali in my class and among all kinds of Muslims who were in that class, Arabs, Turks, Kurds and an Indian Muslim while discussing the Middle East politics, he chucked a fit and started insulting the teacher who was Jewish (whose parents were survivors of the nazis and a pro-Palestinian) and declared that all Jews should be exterminated. She sobbed. When his parents were called to the school, they made a bad situation worse. We are doqomo.

Sxb we secretly worship these Sand

who? where?

And niggah why don't you focus on your community instead of talking so much shit about others when you phuckers have wayyy bigger problems than the above....some of the above included as well.

Wheel and come again niggah!
Da fuq? So you can dish but can't take it? GTFOH with that ya skunt. Be gone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending