why are somalis so hateful group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you exactly? What's your ethnicity?

All your descriptions can easily be applicable to many black groups, and even Arabs. Bringing crime and backwards cultures wherever they go, much like Somalis.
He’s definitely iyandi

some of the non-somalis on here are such weirdos (not the op), why signup on a somali forum if you can't stand somalis, one of them even claims to be in a relationship with one but all she does is shit on somalis :mindblown:

Nah you people are unique.....uniquely self destructive with a negative spirit. Show me another group of people who are worldwide begs and at the same time loudly proclaim en masse how much they hate other ethnic groups. That is unique.

Show me another group of people who destroyed their country and are actively trying to import all their bad habits to places that were kind enough to extend a hand and take them in. Nah hoss you are a uniquely phucked up group.

If i were the leader of any country i wouldn't be letting you guys in at all. Probably drop supplies and stuff from the air....at best.

Lol!

Another AA from thecoli forum:ivers:. Now tell me, what's your fascination with us? AA's routinely obsesses over Somalis on YouTube, Forums, etc.

This sort sort of obsession I find worrying, how a population of just under a 100,000 among 320 million can provoke thoughts in the heads of 37 million people. Please enlighten us.:farmajoyaab:

some do
Who are you exactly? What's your ethnicity?

All your descriptions can easily be applicable to many black groups, and even Arabs. Bringing crime and backwards cultures wherever they go, much like Somalis.

Nah....most group are low key with their bad behavior and won't be often caught biting the hands that feed them..........literally......well maybe some arabs. But even they are not loud miscreants as you people. somalis are unique in that regard.

Another AA from thecoli forum:ivers:. Now tell me, what's your fascination with us? AA's routinely obsesses over Somalis on YouTube, Forums, etc.

This sort sort of obsession I find worrying, how a population of just under a 100,000 among 320 million can provoke thoughts in the heads of 37 million people. Please enlighten us.:farmajoyaab:

LOL! you can't read two sentences in this forum without some sort of reference to black people. Even storm fronters are not as focused as you people. I mean It really is a striking phenomenum. And stop with the delusions of grandeur. Not many blacks are aware of you all and especially not aware of your rabid anti black nature.... else they can make life really uncomfortable for you.....especially in the states. You already gave the numbers.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nah....most group are low key with their bad behavior and won't be often caught biting the hands that feed them..........literally......well maybe some arabs. But even they are not loud miscreants as you people. somalis are unique in that regard.

They are caught plenty. It's why black people fill up prisons all over the west, if they ever exist in numbers. Even Arabs are filling up prisons in France, along with...you guessed it, black people.

Blacks and Arabs are known as a destructive force in the west. You can claim Somalis are worse, who cares, still doesn't make these other two groups any less destructive.

They are caught plenty. It's why black people fill up prisons all over the west, if they ever exist in numbers. Even Arabs are filling up prisons in France, along with...you guessed it, black people.

Blacks and Arabs are known as a destructive force in the west. You can claim Somalis are worse, who cares, still doesn't make these other two groups any less destructive.

The difference is you are loud af with your ignorance and ungratefulness. You struggle to get to the west...you're rewarded with food...and shelter....and life.....and what do you do? The minute you get your hands on a computer you start proclaiming to every one how much you hate them.
I mean your people are shitting in forums every where. The arse print on the internet does not correlate to the population at large. That's unique.

Racism: Somali racism is purely theatrical, I guarantee no non Somali will end up in a concentration camp in our territories.

Misogyny: Women in Somali culture fare much better than most Muslim women. Millions of white Americans voted for the most misogynistic man in American politics. The number that voted for him almost exceeds the Somali population.

Discrimination of LGBT
This phenomenon is a shared trend amongst Africans of all religions, cultures etc. Most African countries and Africans detest homosexuality.

Hate each other
Most nations, ethnicities have gone through this. 60 million Europeans slaughtered each other less than a century ago.

Divide people based on their phenotype
Like I said, from Somalis it's purely theatrical. You will not see us invade countries and then create a hierarchy of racial division to create Somali worship amongst the masses.

We, Somalis have our faults, but we are the most pleasant people to get along with.

I'd say every group has this especially in Africa and Asia. It's just that we don't know how to keep these negative comments to ourselves. We are very sharped tongue and aren't reer magaal enough to hide these thoughts.

For example the Ethiopians are just like this but they're way better at hiding it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The difference is you are loud af with your ignorance and ungratefulness. You struggle to get to the west...you're rewarded with food...and shelter....and life.....and what do you do? The minute you get your hands on a computer you start proclaiming to every one how much you hate them.
I mean your people are shitting in forums every where. The arse print on the internet does not correlate to the population at large. That's unique.

Ok, so there we are. You've now moved on from Somalis being a destructive force in society, (which is not unique to us), to Somalis being unique in their internet shit talking?

You feel hurt? Is that it? As if blacks or Arabs are known as "grateful" people. Give me a brake.

Just tell us your ethnicity and preferably your nationality. I can't get into a debate with you without these details.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Just tell us your ethnicity and preferably your nationality. I can't get into a debate with you without these details.

He's from some black ethnicity. It's clear from his butthurt rhetoric, and the giant chip he carries around on his shoulder. No white person would feel so insecure to come here and argue.

Ok, so there we are. You've now moved on from Somalis being a destructive force in society, (which is not unique to us), to Somalis being unique in their internet shit talking?

You feel hurt? Is that it? As if blacks or Arabs are known as "grateful" people. Give me a brake.

its the combination.....destructiveness..negative spirit... and loud af with it. You said you're not unique in your behavior i begged to differ and supported my assertion with my reasoning.

Here is another analogy. Destructive group 1 squeezes out stinky farts silently in public and looks every where else to divert attention from them.

somalis uses a bull horn to get everyone's attention...lifts his skirt and blows one out his arse with so much force that the remains from his last banana and camelfritta follows. LOL!!!

Most people who witnessed that behavior will have a story to tell about somalis don't you think?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@zeinap83 the other day when you went off on me wallahi i saw red but i said acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim cause my minds eye tells me you are still a kid but by he who holds my soul in his hand if you were arounds @Reiko age you would of felt the wrath of an ashy abdi holding on firmly to a Kalashnikov like his life depended on it:fittytousand:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
its the combination.....destructiveness..negative spirit... and loud af with it. You said you're not unique in your behavior i begged to differ and supported my assertion with my reasoning.

Here is another analogy. Destructive group 1 squeezes out stinky farts silently in public and looks every where else to divert attention from them.

somalis uses a bull horn to get everyone's attention...lifts his skirt and blows one out his arse with so much force that the remains from his last banana and camelfritta follows. LOL!!!

Most people who witnessed that behavior will have a story to tell about somalis don't you think?

Oh yes, black people are definitely known for hiding their destructive nature. Give. Me. A. Break. You're so full of shit, there's really no point in arguing with someone who's this far gone.

@onlyme So butthurt:mjlol:, he really took the initiative to create an account just to express his frustrations. Why are you so insecure my little porch monkey?
Screenshot_20180623-165954_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts