why are somalis so hateful group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them are racist, misogynist, discriminate lgbtqi people (some even murder), hate each other, divide people based on their phenotype etc.

This clearly isn't taking you far so why continue this toxic behavior? take better care of your kids, mind your own business, respect people and stop putting the blame on other people. Maybe then Somalia will be great again.

Most of them are racist, misogynist, discriminate lgbtqi people (some even murder), hate each other, divide people based on their phenotype etc.

This clearly isn't taking you far so why continue this toxic behavior? take better care of your kids, mind your own business, respect people and stop putting the blame on other people. Maybe then Somalia will be great again.
And you think you can change all that by making a thread on somalispot

This

Thank you Vicarious, I’ve been labelled a self-hater for spewing such facts. They wouldn’t admit, this hatred view is based on our culture which is sourced from the harsh lifestyles of nomads. They are in perpetual wars all year round. Even the few seasons when they aren’t, they are preparing for it and the actual war is replaced by hatreds off all kinds. We need an extreme form of cultural reformation, so we could change the mindsets of nomadic thoughts. We can do this if only we genuinely want to save the hellhole we call home from oblivion. Most of them are too proud to admit and too blind to see it. Thnaks again mate.

Are you somali?:childplease:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
We can be all of those things privately within the community but I don't agree with airing these views online and in the public. It will make us a target and in the spotlight. Right now people use us as an example when justifying why they dont want Muslims in their countries. We should learn from other Muslim and African communities to keep a low profile and keep quiet on these issues.

We can be all of those things privately within the community but I don't agree with airing these views online and in the public. It will make us a target and in the spotlight. Right now people use us as an example when justifying why they dont want Muslims in their countries. We should learn from other Muslim and African communities to keep a low profile on these issues like the Turks and Ethiopians.

Somaliknight

Where is that kind of wisdom found? I remember a Somali in my class and among all kinds of Muslims who were in that class, Arabs, Turks, Kurds and an Indian Muslim while discussing the Middle East politics, he chucked a fit and started insulting the teacher who was Jewish (whose parents were survivors of the nazis and a pro-Palestinian) and declared that all Jews should be exterminated. She sobbed. When his parents were called to the school, they made a bad situation worse. We are doqomo.

Racism: Somali racism is purely theatrical, I guarantee no non Somali will end up in a concentration camp in our territories.

Misogyny: Women in Somali culture fare much better than most Muslim women. Millions of white Americans voted for the most misogynistic man in American politics. The number that voted for him almost exceeds the Somali population.

Discrimination of LGBT
This phenomenon is a shared trend amongst Africans of all religions, cultures etc. Most African countries and Africans detest homosexuality.

Hate each other
Most nations, ethnicities have gone through this. 60 million Europeans slaughtered each other less than a century ago.

Divide people based on their phenotype
Like I said, from Somalis it's purely theatrical. You will not see us invade countries and then create a hierarchy of racial division to create Somali worship amongst the masses.

We, Somalis have our faults, but we are the most pleasant people to get along with.

some do that but its no different when blacks roasting Somalis,or when alt right on muslims,immigrants in general or most of the sites on the net be it religious,political or ethnic hate, I don't condone such behavior but its far worse how some blacks negatively obsessed with us.
and has nothing to do with the fate of Somalia, people back home have no idea on what you pointing out and is just irrelevant to thm.

you gona have a nod from the usual SJWs thou...

Last edited:
I see nothing unique about us in that regard.

Nah you people are unique.....uniquely self destructive with a negative spirit. Show me another group of people who are worldwide begs and at the same time loudly proclaim en masse how much they hate other ethnic groups. That is unique.

Show me another group of people who destroyed their country and are actively trying to import all their bad habits to places that were kind enough to extend a hand and take them in. Nah hoss you are a uniquely phucked up group.

If i were the leader of any country i wouldn't be letting you guys in at all. Probably drop supplies and stuff from the air....at best.

Lol!

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They are taught to hate at young age. Somalians waste so much energy on hating and cursing. They need to learn how to be considered and tactful

Blame the scientific phenomenon called "unconscious bias". Deep down inside, we're all racists, don't fight it, embrace it:vncu2n5::fittytousand:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nah you people are unique.....uniquely self destructive with a negative spirit. Show me another group of people who are worldwide begs and at the same time loudly proclaim en masse how much they hate other ethnic groups. That is unique.

Show me another group of people who destroyed their country and are actively trying to import all their bad habits to places that were kind enough to extend a hand and take them in. Nah hoss you are a uniquely phucked up group.

If i were the leader of any country i wouldn't be letting you guys in at all. Probably drop supplies and stuff from the air....at best.

Lol!

Who are you exactly? What's your ethnicity?

All your descriptions can easily be applicable to many black groups, and even Arabs. Bringing crime and backwards cultures wherever they go, much like Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts