Why are Somali women so awkward in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was scared of his big so I think she wasn't wet so Liban had to put lube on.
if the shukansi game is on point she would be wet as soon as you touch her ,kiss her by her neck while rubbing her nipples . unless she a battry thing and willing to f*ck even after her puun drys up she wouldnt need a Lupe. seems likeb
both her and liban were inexperience saxibo .

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Majority of them are starfishes. Not speaking from personal experience or anything cause I'm a virgin:damedamn:

You a virgin? I remember reading you having a white girlfriend and apparently you was in her bed room while her parents where downstairs who didn't give a f*ck what was happening upstairs?

Maybe I'm wrong, so correct me inoadeer? :damedamn:

gaal women are likely to have trains ran through them :hova:
26161960.jpg

She was scared of his big so I think she wasn't wet so Liban had to put lube on.
unless liban acted like an arab oo miskeenta xarka ka wase:susp: he wouldnt need no lupe .warya no khanis things like fucking her anal for you ehh saxib .you go to univeristy around my stomping grounds i dont want to hear my brothers doing dem things .:ufdup:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
unless liban acted like an arab oo miskeenta xarka ka wase:susp: he wouldnt need no lupe .warya no khanis things like fucking her anal for you ehh saxib .you go to univeristy around my stomping grounds i dont want to hear my brothers doing dem things .:ufdup:

Sxb she was a virgin and we're not talking about anal here akhaas that's haram. She was just scared of his big gus so he had to think in another way and he's also a virgin maskeen man who has a nice job and works hard.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Sxb she was a virgin and we're not talking about anal here akhaas that's haram. She was just scared sof his big gus so he had to think in another way and he's also a virgin maskeen man who has a nice job and works hard.
:yloezpe:

Status
Not open for further replies.