Why are somali ppl always up in your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You are right I am not just somali. I am somali/mexican. I identify more with somali because of our deen sbx but you obiviously don’t feel the same way.
No I do understand why as a Muslim you'd identify more with a culture where the people are muslim that makes perfect sense. This half somalis aren't somali isn't my opinion I think it's a bit mean and confusing for the children to not be allowed to identify with one of their somali parents culture it's just how it is when I learnt from our elders which isn't my personal views but they just don't like other groups in somalia no matter what the group is idk why we're so hostile. I'm just telling you what you should expect and not making you confused by certain comments.

No I do understand why as a Muslim you'd identify more with a culture where the people are muslim that makes perfect sense. This half somalis aren't somali isn't my opinion I think it's a bit mean and confusing for the children to not be allowed to identify with one of their somali parents culture it's just how it is when I learnt from our elders which isn't my personal views but they just don't like other groups in somalia no matter what the group is idk why we're so hostile. I'm just telling you what you should expect and not making you confused by certain comments.
The think is i am part somali and you don’t see the mexican when you meet me. In Somalia we didn’t have negative experience it’s probably the same as any other somali kid who grow up in the west and visits Somalia we are just light skin and they’re so many lightskin Somalis so what do you mean? I didn’t just chose the somali side it’s just my appearance I looke more like a somali than mexican which is fine. The elderly don’t like it when you marry outside which I get but if you grow up in the west it’s just different. I personally just like my sister plan on marrying a somali girl in sha allah not because she is somali but because I like her

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Wallahi somali ppl are so fucking judgmental and always up in your business like wtf? Listen if you don’t agree with my choices move on...
Like i’m a mixed child and my siblings too.. When somali ppl find that out they go off on uns like we did something wrong. And I am not talking about my somali community but outside Somalis when we visit different cities. The say things like “ oh that is not good, you shouldn’t marry outside blablbla” like what I hear is “you shouldn’t have been born” wtf. I understand when a somali living in Somalia says those things but like if you are born in the west shouldn’t your view be different? Like that’s some Nazi germany shit don’t f*ck outside your race/ ethnicity
I do understand where they come from, I will definitely marry a somali so my culture doesn't die out. But I honestly wouldn't go to somebody and make them feel bad about themselves, I'd feel bad afterwards.

I do understand where they come from, I will definitely marry a somali so my culture doesn't die out. But I honestly wouldn't go to somebody and make them feel bad about themselves, I'd feel bad afterwards.
The culture that died in our family is the mexican sbx it’s so much based on Christianity so basically my knowledge of the somali culture is really good better than some „real Somalis“

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The culture that died in our family is the mexican sbx it’s so much based on Christianity so basically my knowledge of the somali culture is really good better than some „real Somalis“
Good to know, hopefully you pass that on to your kids.

Somali mexican lmao what a lie. whats next, Somali/lithuanian?
Don’t call something a lie just because you didn’t see it before... there is this actress Alisha Boe who is somali/Norwegian there a lot of mixed Somalis

I met this Somali guy (he was fineeeeeee) his Mum was Somali and his Dad French. Initially he said he was French and then when he spoke in somali I was like :eek: yo how do you know somali and he was like my Mum is somali...so I was like buuuuuuut when I asked you earlier you said you were French, no mention of the somali side..and he said when he went bk home to Somalia everyone would tell him you're not Somali, you are what your father is...I mean what total nonsenseo_O

Lmao I never got this like half of your dna doesn’t exist because it’s from the mothers side... so sexist. Just claim your mothers qabil @Farax

Last edited:
I have zero problem with half breeds as long as they stay in the west.

I don’t need a guy who’s reer abti is the same qabiil as me sharing stakes in my tuulo.

:manny:

I have zero problem with half breeds as long as they stay in the west.

I don’t need a guy who’s reer abti is the same qabiil as me sharing stakes in my tuulo.

:manny:
Listen walal, i can go where ever i want, when ever iwant it. So walal stop being a f****** bigot.

Loool, sehr interessant. Kenne hier in Deutschland nur halb deutsche Somalis.
Ja, es gibt an sich nicht so viele Menschen aus Mexiko, könnte vielleicht daran liegen. Ich kenn aber paar türkische somali aus Berlin. Aber in einer kleiner Stadt, wie bei mir, findet man kaum somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts