Why are somali ppl always up in your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Not everything is done for male attention it sounds like you are projecting yourself onto other people. but okay ayeeyo just to not remind you how hideous you are everytime I post I will change my profile picture <3 rest easy tonight

B73C0F13-F421-49C0-AA20-71E1A2E93530.gif

You actually took your pic down..wallahi I caaaaaaan't:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Wallahi billahi I didn't mean to do anything to your confidence..put it back up sis:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You are really milking it aren’t you?? I am confident enough to post my pictures online. You clearly are not you evade, evade, evade every valid point that I had. Clearly you understand what you did was pathetic and laughable so you are avoiding addressing it.

Wallahi I feel guilty..:ftw9nwa:

I apologise and I'm logging out:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Is that it or are you just running away from what I said? How did you destroy my confidence? Please elaborate you desperate pick me. for someone with no profile picture you have a lot of confidence lol anonymity brings bravery. I cannot be hurt or offended by anything you say you are literally a gender symbol.

I can'tttttttt :ftw9nwa:

Sum scroll up the convo, she came for me out of no where...

Sum..tell the sister to put her pic bk up..anigu I'm out :ftw9nwa:
put your picture up fat hippo good luck getting a husband by sucking sweat off his balls. You are the type of who goes running ass naked into the baadiyo when the nigga she dickrode so hard marries another women. I can already tell I look better than you so I’m not even gonna bother anymore. May Allah give you a husband who can afford plastic surgery.

SumMo

very lowkey
@buuqiyobalayo @Daleelah
67222025-DDC1-4FA2-B38D-7895C22B174D.gif

Please make peace!

Women are suppose to uplift each other, not tear each other down. There is room for both of you in this world. I’m sure you are both extremly beautiful, smart and unique. Don’t let this world tell you otherwise or try to pin you against each other. You can both do so much better sisters. I don’t like watching you figthing.. :oops:

Last edited:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
:ufdup:I don't like half breeds and if my female family members bring me a non Somali person i am disowning them right there:pacspit::mjlaugh:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Brother no offence but why you saying your half Somali you are not somali. You just grew up with a somali mother and some of the culture. You are a Mexican since they're all mutts themselves they don't have a definition on what a Mexican ngl I side eye and it erks me when somalis marry out especially when it's to non cushitic ones. Because it just screams they don't love their culture and heritage. I especially side eye you if youre born in somalia and stayed till 10 and up and marry out knowing how somalis will treat the child. Its sad you're mother didn't prepare you for the real life you'd have since you are not somali. I don't care what no western somalis on here think I have talked to elders and they made me understand we have a culture guys respect it otherwise where we're located we'd be full on mutts but genetics show we are virtually pure. I respect my ancestors on working hard to perseve our pure culture so they could pass it down and I wouldn't want to change that.

ME UPLOADING my picture is embarrassing? its 2018 you aged qumaayo. You are the one rushing to defend some bored faraax who is pulling shit out of his ass to make our people look bad and intolerable on a public form like you said. isku yaab ayeeyo
It's a somali forum and i wanted to share my expriences as a smali with you all.. and i said that a lot of somalis i met said those things to me. I never said that they said you shouldn't be born but what they said was that we should'nt marry outside... i'm sure they meant as keep the culture alive and stuff but i am somali, i speak somali, i know as much of somalia as anyone else who grow up in the west.. so please walal stop hating on a brother.

Brother no offence but why you saying your half Somali you are not somali. You just grew up with a somali mother and some of the culture. You are a Mexican since they're all mutts themselves they don't have a definition on what a Mexican ngl I side eye and it erks me when somalis marry out especially when it's to non cushitic ones. Because it just screams they don't love their culture and heritage. I especially side eye you if youre born in somalia and stayed till 10 and up and marry out knowing how somalis will treat the child. Its sad you're mother didn't prepare you for the real life you'd have since you are not somali. I don't care what no western somalis on here think I have talked to elders and they made me understand we have a culture guys respect it otherwise where we're located we'd be full on mutts but genetics show we are virtually pure. I respect my ancestors on working hard to perseve our pure culture so they could pass it down and I wouldn't want to change that.
I swear to god you ares stupid just your first sentence is wrong in soo many ways... I am half somali beause of biology first of all.. and please don't come for my mother she raised me perfectly and if you marry outside it doens't mean you hate your peolpe boy wtf. Whats with tha? LIKE you marry for love and deen, when you live in place where there are bacillay no somalis and the 80s in germany was that place you marry for deen and my father my allah bless his soul was a sheihk every wod he spoke he spoke it with care and love.. i never heard him say a bad word. wallahi your thinking is wrong and i always put my deen over everything.... our prophet (pbuh) said The choice of a partner should be the one with the most "taqwa" sbx and how dare call me not somali. at the ende of the day allah will judge us.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I swear to god you ares stupid just your first sentence is wrong in soo many ways... I am half somali beause of biology first of all.. and please don't come for my mother she raised me perfectly and if you marry outside it doens't mean you hate your peolpe boy wtf. Whats with tha? LIKE you marry for love and deen, when you live in place where there are bacillay no somalis and the 80s in germany was that place you marry for deen and my father my allah bless his soul was a sheihk every wod he spoke he spoke it with care and love.. i never heard him say a bad word. wallahi your thinking is wrong and i always put my deen over everything.... our prophet (pbuh) said The choice of a partner should be the one with the most "taqwa" sbx and how dare call me not somali. at the ende of the day allah will judge us.
don't be offended, from your first post it sounded like you didn't realise youd not be viewed as somali which is a shame since it'd be a shock later on. I'm sure your mother and father are great people I didn't discredit them. However, Islam doesn't push interracial marriages it just doenst make it haram at the end of the day the prophet already said marry for 4 things. Wealth, Lineage, beauty and religious commitmen. So yes it's a legit reason to marry for lineage as in another somali obviously not as important as deen. Even prophet Ibrahim married someone from Iraq and travelled back to Iraq just to marry and also sent his child Ismail to Iraq to marry aswell from there. I'm not sure why you said Allah will judge you I didn't say you're going to hell for not being somali it's not that deep. I just said you're not somali. You can't stay delusion and call yourself somali when you arent especially since you're raised abroad

don't be offended, from your first post it sounded like you didn't realise youd not be viewed as somali which is a shame since it'd be a shock later on. I'm sure your mother and father are great people I didn't discredit them. However, Islam doesn't push interracial marriages it just doenst make it haram at the end of the day the prophet already said marry for 4 things. Wealth, Lineage, beauty and religious commitmen. So yes it's a legit reason to marry for lineage as in another somali obviously not as important as deen. Even prophet Ibrahim married someone from Iraq and travelled back to Iraq just to marry and also sent his child Ismail to Iraq to marry aswell from there. I'm not sure why you said Allah will judge you I didn't say you're going to hell for not being somali it's not that deep. I just said you're not somali. You can't stay delusion and call yourself somali when you arent especially since you're raised abroad
You are right I am not just somali. I am somali/mexican. I identify more with somali because of our deen sbx but you obiviously don’t feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts