Why are somali ppl always up in your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats bad i have mixed race cousins and I'll be having other mixed race cousins in the future. Somalis can be judgemental about clothes and hijab as far as I've seen but i don't think we really care about ones ethinicity or mix

I guess you were looking for someone to laugh for you..let me hit the emoji laughing button for you sxb...sug
No I think its embarrassing how you are saying all of this to some man online. Why are you rushing to his defense? This is obviously a lie just look at how badly he wants to be a helpless victim. You tried it xalimo pick me!

No I think its embarrassing how you are saying all of this to some man online. Why are you rushing to his defense? This is obviously a lie just look at how badly he wants to be a helpless victim. You tried it xalimo pick me!

What's embarrassing is how you're begging for an argument and what's also embarrassing is how you're uploading your pic on your dp on a public forum..don't come for me cause I'm not the one!

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
That's awful nobody should say something like that to you :damedamn: they are not muslims , idk what anyone says

Somalis love to criticises anything and everything , the same way all these naacas in this thread saying you are lying just to criticise your experience , calling shit like a half breed !!?!?! :browtf: wtf what is wrong with you people ?

Can I ask , what are you mixed with ??

What's embarrassing is how you're begging for an argument and what's also embarrassing is how you're uploading your pic on your dp on a public forum..don't come for cause I'm not the one!
ME UPLOADING my picture is embarrassing? its 2018 you aged qumaayo. You are the one rushing to defend some bored faraax who is pulling shit out of his ass to make our people look bad and intolerable on a public form like you said. isku yaab ayeeyo

ME UPLOADING my picture is embarrassing? its 2018 you aged qumaayo. You are the one rushing to defend some bored faraax who is pulling shit out of his ass to make our people look bad and intolerable on a public form like you said. isku yaab ayeeyo

You uploaded it for male attention...I'm not a male bish..now iga leexo

You uploaded it for male attention...not a male bish..now iga leexo
Sweetheart I get enough male attention without uploading my photo online. And I don’t care for somali men in their 30s. I can upload my pictures wherever I want I guess you can’t relate because ur clapped! Notice how you avoid addressing anything I said and go right to judging me lmao love yourself. Btw beloved weren’t you just defending that garaac for being supposedly judged tsk tsk

Sweetheart I get enough male attention without uploading my photo online. And I don’t care somali men in 30s. I can upload my pictures wherever I want I guess you can’t relate because ur clapped!

There are over 100 faarax's on here...why are you talking to me you thirst bucket?:confused:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m the thirst bucket okay miss save a nigga tell me if he proposes

Someone please come and talk to this girl who's in dire need of attention..naa naga hadh bahal yahay qooqsan..ish

Go talk to the men whose attention you wanted when you was uploading that pic!

Someone please come and talk to this girl who's in dire need of attention..naa naga hadh bahal yahay qooqsan..ish

Go talk to the men whose attention you wanted when you was uploading that pic!
Not everything is done for male attention it sounds like you are projecting yourself onto other people. but okay ayeeyo just to not remind you how hideous you are everytime I post I will change my profile picture <3 rest easy tonight

You are light weight moronic. Why don’t you show us what you look like with your chest? You don’t mind being a groupie for men online so clearly the xishood is out the window why not show us ur face

You actually took your pic down..wallahi I caaaaaaan't:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Wallahi billahi I didn't mean to do anything to your confidence..put it back up sis:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts