Why are somali ppl always up in your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
That's not true. You are exactly what both of your parents are. Don't be sexist sxb.
I swear these people failed biology big time.
:noneck:

Tell em sis!
6B022AAB-56C2-4672-BC31-D762FF4B18A1.gif

One chromosome from each of your 23 pairs is passed down to you from each of your parents. How one parent gonna make you 100% anything? Uff, bunch of istubid delusional Faraxs on here with iq of 68..
:hillarybiz:

Last edited:
I swear these people failed biology big time.
:noneck:

Tell em sis!
View attachment 41551

One chromosome from each of your 23 pairs is passed down to you from each of your parents. How one parent gonna make you 100% anything? Uff, bunch of istubid delusional Faraxs on here with iq of 68. I pray they never procreate..
:hillarybiz:

I think they mean it from a tribal point..but it still makes no sense to me. Imagine how it must feel to be half Somali and some of your people tell you you're not Somali at all if your Abo isn't the Somali one

I met this Somali guy (he was fineeeeeee) his Mum was Somali and his Dad French. Initially he said he was French and then when he spoke in somali I was like :eek: yo how do you know somali and he was like my Mum is somali...so I was like buuuuuuut when I asked you earlier you said you were French, no mention of the somali side..and he said when he went bk home to Somalia everyone would tell him you're not Somali, you are what your father is...I mean what total nonsenseo_O
Well in Somalia it was fine because when and i'm mean when because they bascially never asked what our qabil was my mum would say "mind your buisnesse" but like only to strangers who started conversations with us because they kinda new we were not raised in somalia but were not sure cuz our somali is damm good, wallahi. But my mums family would always call me my name and caddow and my little brother at that time 7 would always replly with habayar madowey

SumMo

very lowkey
I think they mean it from a tribal point..but it still makes no sense to me. Imagine how it must feel to be half Somali and some of your people tell you you're not Somali at all if your Abo isn't the Somali one
So we are gonna excuse science and biology for the sake of tribalism?
:tacky:

No wonder our global iq is 68. May we forever stay degenerate!
:susp:

So we are gonna excuse science and biology for the sake of tribalism?
:tacky:

No wonder our global iq is 68. May we forever stay degenerate! uff
:susp:
That is so true. I don't need a tribe to call my self somali. My mum is somali and that is enough

Is it just me or are people more accepting of a Somali girl who's half Somali...and give the boys who are half somali a harder time..or am I just imagining things?

To end this thread, i wanna say that at the end of they it doesn't matter where you are from and what your ethnicity is. The important things we are all muslim, alxamdulillah and Allah won't judges for our race but for deeds and actions. Subhanallah may allah grant us Jannah and may allah all love us Thank you all for your support and love. Jazzakallahu Kheir

SumMo

very lowkey
Is it just me or are people more accepting of a Somali girl who's half Somali...and give the boys who are half somali a harder time..or am I just imagining things?
No that’s true, I have noticed it too.

I’m the opposite tho. If the Farax is mixed but is cute, well soo dhawoow..
:gaasdrink:

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Somalis are too extra. When I went to university my family moved to a new neighbourhood. They'd watch me outside of their windows and keep an eye on me. I saw one of them legit put the curtain back when she saw me.

Only reason I knew to look is bc my mom told me they do it to find dirt.
Anyone who tells you shouldn't have been born is a waste. f*ck them.

To end this thread, i wanna say that at the end of they it doesn't matter where you are from and what your ethnicity is. The important things we are all muslim, alxamdulillah and Allah won't judges for our race but for deeds and actions. Subhanallah may allah grant us Jannah and may allah all love us Thank you all for your support and love. Jazzakallahu Kheir

Exactly! Why is it so hard for people to understand that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts