Why are somali ppl always up in your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing i hate about Somalis and especially the old men and women is that they stare at you 24/7 like you're a fucking alien. :mindblown:
If you would've met me you'd never think i'm mixed you'd think i'm just a really light skin somali.. There is nothing with my appearrens it's just the qabil think that outs me like i don't have one lol.. and a lot of young somali don't like being defined by their qabil

See Farax...there are lots of your fellow somalis who don't think like those mean people:gnzbryw:
it doens't hurt me or anything like i don't care but i still have to be nice to them cuz they are our elders even though i'm not related

Well i live in germany and my parents met at university.. m dad was raised muslim in italy as well as his parents. i speak spanish and somali fluently

Ma Sha Allah!!!
Woow!! you are better than. I can't speak Somali though both my parents are Somali.

Bother, put this in your mind.. you can't please people no matter how hard you do.. therefore, LIVE YOUR LIFE AND DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT DO PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It's really surprising to hear about Mexicans in Germany. Do people consider your Mexican parent illegal over there.

Here in Texas police sometimes do identification checkpoints randomly on the streets. Just to Catch illegals. Since most illegals don't have actual licenses.

n
It's really surprising to hear about Mexicans in Germany. Do people consider your Mexican parent illegal over there.

Here in Texas police sometimes do identification checkpoints randomly on the streets. Just to Catch illegals. Since most illegals don't have actual licenses.
no, he was born in italy.. had the italian passport and when he moved to germany he just changed which could since he was european and working

Wallahi somali ppl are so fucking judgmental and always up in your business like wtf? Listen if you don’t agree with my choices move on...
Like i’m a mixed child and my siblings too.. When somali ppl find that out they go off on uns like we did something wrong. And I am not talking about my somali community but outside Somalis when we visit different cities. The say things like “ oh that is not good, you shouldn’t marry outside blablbla” like what I hear is “you shouldn’t have been born” wtf. I understand when a somali living in Somalia says those things but like if you are born in the west shouldn’t your view be different? Like that’s some Nazi germany shit don’t f*ck outside your race/ ethnicity
god bless those somali nazis :salute:

SumMo

very lowkey
Well i live in germany and my parents met at university.. m dad was raised muslim in italy as well as his parents. i speak spanish and somali fluently
Wait. Isn’t your dad half somali and half mexican? And your mother is full somali? Or did I read it wrong the first time..

Aren’t your dad half somali and half mexican? That makes you 2/3 somali..
i said that because a lot of people gave me hate about being half somali when i first came on this page and felt attacked so i made that up.. but now i don't care cuz there is a lot of hate here anyways for any reason

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I'm not sure how to reply but yes he is. Weird but like cool too, we have a lot of people from spain and they are shocked when we speak spanish. We used to do it when we were in somali so the otheres could'nt understand us.
So u know what Diablo and Abaay Abaay mean..?

I don’t really like Latin people but Mexicans are cool with me so far.

I just turned 22 :icon e biggrin:

I met this Somali guy (he was fineeeeeee) his Mum was Somali and his Dad French. Initially he said he was French and then when he spoke in somali I was like :eek: yo how do you know somali and he was like my Mum is somali...so I was like buuuuuuut when I asked you earlier you said you were French, no mention of the somali side..and he said when he went bk home to Somalia everyone would tell him you're not Somali, you are what your father is...I mean what total nonsenseo_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending