Why are somali ppl always up in your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farax

Anyone who says those horrible things to you, are evil spirited people and I hope a cargo truck lands over their house! Farax this is for you:it0tdo8:
:ohreally: Abaayo where is your loyalty to slick and Jaalle gone
You're right however, utter revolting to make someone feel bad for their existence.

You're right however, utter revolting to make someone feel bad for their existence.

The cause is more important sister. In the great words of Malcolm x A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything...

We out here trying to save the world!

She is Canadian I never should've trusted her :childplease::ooh::mjcry:

She has shielded herself from me with quran, but this faarax is getting free ducas to destroy his enemies

SumMo

very lowkey
oh that is not good, you shouldn’t marry outside blablbla” ? Like that’s some Nazi germany shit don’t f*ck outside your race/ ethnicity
ngl, I feel attacked..
548B22A9-1905-437D-B7E9-B53BA6790529.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Wallahi somali ppl are so fucking judgmental and always up in your business like wtf? Listen if you don’t agree with my choices move on...
Like i’m a mixed child and my siblings too.. When somali ppl find that out they go off on uns like we did something wrong. And I am not talking about my somali community but outside Somalis when we visit different cities. The say things like “ oh that is not good, you shouldn’t marry outside blablbla” like what I hear is “you shouldn’t have been born” wtf. I understand when a somali living in Somalia says those things but like if you are born in the west shouldn’t your view be different? Like that’s some Nazi germany shit don’t f*ck outside your race/ ethnicity

:dead::dead::dead:

Boy there are too many gorgeous Mexicans in texas. Always considered getting me a rosa or an Alejandra.

I haven't met any Hispanic Muslims though

Have u met some Mexican Muslims. If so where they located at

Do you speak Spanish and Somali
Well i live in germany and my parents met at university.. m dad was raised muslim in italy as well as his parents. i speak spanish and somali fluently

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Well i live in germany and my parents met at university.. m dad was raised muslim in italy as well as his parents. i speak spanish and somali fluently
Are there any mexicans in Germany ?
Have you been to Mexico?

Here in Texas we have a crap load of Mexicans. Texas culture is heavily mixed with Mexican culture.
California too has a lot. I use to live on the border of San Diego and Tijuana Mexico.
Mexicans the homies

White people don't like y'all though they trying to build a wall.

The thing i hate about Somalis and especially the old men and women is that they stare at you 24/7 like you're a fucking alien. :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending