Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, because I feel threatened.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We are already out but that won't stop us from getting others out too. :siilaanyolaugh:

Lol, pathetic tbh. You haven't left, not until you stop bad mouthing us. We still occupy space in that obsessed mind of yours.

Obviously i'm not denying that Somali men have shortcomings, but if you believe that these shortcomings represents most of us then you should simply leave. Look for "superior" men elsewhere and leave us alone.

How is colonized you're the one with the Western mindset not me femnisim will only lead women to misery there are even studies about that there is a reason why most women are not feminists

Lol Feminism = women’s rights.

Thank you for admitting that women’s rights cannot be achieved in Islamic countries.

Also, please don’t use arguments about IQ- you clearly don’t understand it. Men do not have higher IQ’s than women on average. The results are distributed differently. Also, if you want people to be treated based on their IQ results why don’t you bow down to Asian women and white women.

You are an idiot.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
As the Suárez the Aabo of the Somali Stoics I share why feminism does not work.

Contemporary Feminist began around the 19th or 20th century but was not a dominating Social Ideology, in the 21st century it has became the Harshest, Worst and Irrational social ideologies. Back in the Days Feminism was All about women rights. Which 100 percent obligatory for the man to accept. Now it is the extreme version, like Women in our social construct do housework and raise the kids when men work for their wives, parents and offspring's.

It looks like Women in contemporary feminism want men jobs for no reason. They take everything to the extreme.

Spoken like a true student of Zeno of Cilium.

Lol Feminism = women’s rights.

Thank you for admitting that women’s rights cannot be achieved in Islamic countries.

Also, please don’t use arguments about IQ- you clearly don’t understand it. Men do not have higher IQ’s then women on average. The results are distributed differently. Also, if you want people to be treated based on their IQ results why don’t you bow down to Asian women and white women.

You are an idiot.
Actually you're wrong men have on average a higher iq than women there are studies about this

Lol, pathetic tbh. You haven't left, not until you stop bad mouthing us. We still occupy space in that obsessed mind of yours.

Obviously i'm not denying that Somali men have shortcomings, but if you believe that these shortcomings represents most of us then you should simply leave. Look for "superior" men elsewhere and leave us alone.
I made this post to see if there was someone with not said shortcomings. And your last sentence is problematic on so many levels.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Yes it can. The equality of men and women is not exclusive to the west. hahaha this is so funny even your mind is colonized.

1517017164239.gif

Women will never be equal to men and all the gains they've made is due to men allowing it.
Foolish diaspora you would get laughed at in Japan let alone Africa or Arabia.
Somali culture already knows everything there is to know about women respect them and protect them, but inside we know they are like children with lower intellectual capabilities.
Even know this and rap songs indicate how they feel about females, "es, s, hoes"

Welcome to the real world.

Somali men are hilarious- they’ll say they don’t want feminism because it’s a western concept.

They won’t say the same thing about cars or laptops or phones or electricity, just feminism.

If you don’t like the West and it’s values which includes freedom- why are you in the West???

View attachment 38204
Women will never be equal to men and all the gains they've made is due to men allowing it.
Somali culture already knows everything there is to know about women respect them and protect them, but inside we know they are like children with lower intellectual capabilities.
Even know this and rap songs indicate how they feel about females, "es, s, hoes"

Your mother took an L when she had you wallahi.

What made you look at your mother and decide she is like a child with lower intellectual capabilities lol.

Somali men are hilarious- they’ll say they don’t want feminism because it’s a western concept.

They won’t say the same thing about cars or laptops or phones or electricity, just feminism.

If you don’t like the West and it’s values which includes freedom- why are you in the West???
THIS. This should me mailed to every single member who has a problem with feminism.

THIS. This should me mailed to every single member who has a problem with feminism.

They’ll argue against something saying “that is a western concept”- meanwhile enjoying their lives in the West.

A lot of cognitive dissonance goes on in the heads of our little men. They are able to hold two contradictory ideas at the same time. ‘I hate the West and everything it stands for!’ And also ‘I want to live in the West and want to enjoy the fruits of Western civilisation!’

View attachment 38204

CRINGE
Mommy issues at its finest

They’ll argue against something saying “that is a western concept”- meanwhile enjoying their lives in the West.

A lot of cognitive dissonance goes on in the heads of our little men. They are able to hold two contradictory ideas at the same time. ‘I hate the West and everything it stands for!’ And also ‘I want to live in the West and want to enjoy the fruits of Western civilisation!’
Comical. Pure entertainment at this point.

Everyone should be free and nobody should be discriminated against. I hate it when my people have loser mentalities, ew. Your parents raised you better than that.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I am not looking for a superior man because that does not exist just one who has the capacity to think rationally and does not want me to be complicit in my own dehumanization.

Well, if you believe that these are traits that can barely be found in Somali men then you clearly don't think much of us to begin with. My advice is still on the table.

Personally i don't have any real opinion on feminism one way or the other. But that doesn't mean i support any form of dehumanization. Not a feminist does not equal hating women.

This thread is basically two women validating each others points, while simultaneously attacking anyone who disagrees with them with straw man arguments and ad hominem attacks.
Yep seems feminist enough to me :samwelcome:

Last edited:
This thread is basically two women validating each others points, while simultaneously attacking anyone who disagrees with them straw man arguments and ad hominem attacks.
Yep seems feminist enough to me :samwelcome:

You are bringing nothing to this conversation.
Just mumbling things you heard from other backwards men.

Islam gave women all the rights they need
Feminism destroys the family unit
Feminism is a Western concept

We’ve all heard these shit arguments before, stop parroting the same drivel and come up with your own opinions. You are awful.

Well, if you believe that these are traits that can barely be found in Somali men then you clearly don't think much of us to begin with. My advice is still on the table.

Personally i don't have any real opinion on feminism one way or the other. But that doesn't mean i support any form of dehumanization. Not a feminist does not equal hating women.

You seem reasonable.

When the female revolution happens- don’t worry we will preserve some of your rights. Like the right to shut up and bow down to Mr Knowles

You are bringing nothing to this conversation.
Just mumbling things you heard from other backwards men.

Islam gave women all the rights they need
Feminism destroys the family unit
Feminism is a Western concept

We’ve all heard these shit arguments before, stop parroting the same drivel and come up with your own opinions. You are awful.
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending