• Yes, I am a logical human being.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, because I feel threatened.

Votes: 15 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MrKnowles
What type of things do you go through which makes you feel that men and women aren’t equal?

Is there something that you would want to pursue and can’t do because you’re a woman?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let’s say hypothetically I was a Somali woman...

In the Western world yes I do have equality, I can go to school, get a job and marry who I ever want. However, I wouldn’t be born with these rights in Afghanistan or Somalia.

I do believe the goals of feminism in the West has been fulfilled and instead of turning to other cultures and helping those women achieve equality, Western feminism has turned to trivial pursuits like man spreading.

I want feminism to be a global thing not just something to be enjoyed by women in predominantly white countries.

In the Western world yes I do have equality, I can go to school, get a job and marry who I ever want. However, I wouldn’t be born with these rights in Afghanistan or Somalia.

I do believe the goals of feminism in the West has been fulfilled and instead of turning to other cultures and helping those women achieve equality, Western feminism has turned to trivial pursuits like man spreading.

I want feminism to be a global thing not just something to be enjoyed by women in predominantly white countries.
Quick question would you rather be born in Somalia where you get fgm
Or Afghanistan where if you ever go to school yoully get shot

If that’s the case then I don’t see why anyone could be mad at that:samwelcome:

OK, I may have misunderstood what exactly was implied by the term 'Feminism'. Explain briefly to me the situation in Somalia with regards to female autonomy? Can women work and get an education? What would you like to implement or encourage? In Tanzania and Kenya, women are in the workforce, everyone has equal rights, they get an education, they can enlist in the army (if they make the cut), they can be entrepreneurs, they can operate as police officers...etc. They also get gender quotas in some fields of work. These actually discriminate against men, because it is required that a percentage of women be hired, no matter how competent they are. I believe that if women want to compete with men, they should not be given any special privileges. Incidentally, I think the quotas will be revoked by our new President the bulldozer, he wants to maximize efficiency.

Last edited:
OK, I may have misunderstood what exactly was implied by the term 'Feminism'. Explain briefly to me the situation in Somalia with regards to female autonomy? Can women work and get an education? What would you like to implement or encourage? In Tanzania and Kenya, women are in the workforce, everyone has equal rights, they get an education, they can enlist in the army if they make the cut, they can be entrepreneurs, they can be police officers...etc. They also get gender quotas in some fields of work. These actually discriminate against men, because it is requited that a percentage of women be hired, no matter how competent they are. I believe that if women want to compete with men, they should not be given any special privileges. Incidentally, I think the quotas will be revoked by our new President the bulldozer, he wants to maximize efficiency.
Don't compare your women to ours, of course your women would enlist in the army :mjlol:

Quick question would you rather be born in Somalia where you get fgm
Or Afghanistan where if you ever go to school yoully get shot

I’d like to ask you that question would you rather be shot for wanting to go to school or would you prefer to be mutilated and sawn up so that when you give birth you can bleed to death or suffer a miscarriage.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I gave you three reasons why you would benefit from it.

But fine if you would like your daughter to marry a misogynist like @Cognitivedissonance who will impregnate her and get a second wife wa caadi. Do you son. But your chickens will come home to roost. The energy you put into obstructing women from having equality will one day impact you.
I am not a misogynist I just support gay men who are misogynistic towards feminists females and fighting gynocentrism since it groups gay men with the rest as being part of the patriarchy when gay men face more discrimination than females.

Are you homophobic why don’t you support gay men against feminists females since you’re more privileged than gay men as a female I think you ought to check your privileges :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I’d like to ask you that question would you rather be shot for wanting to go to school or would you prefer to be mutilated and sawn up so that when you give birth you can bleed to death or suffer a miscarriage.
Why are females feminists silent when it comes to males circumcision oh o forget men are disposable right:mjohreally:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
OK, I may have misunderstood what exactly was implied by the term 'Feminism'. Explain briefly to me the situation in Somalia with regards to female autonomy? Can women work and get an education? What would you like to implement or encourage? In Tanzania and Kenya, women are in the workforce, everyone has equal rights, they get an education, they can enlist in the army (if they make the cut), they can be entrepreneurs, they can operate as police officers...etc. They also get gender quotas in some fields of work. These actually discriminate against men, because it is required that a percentage of women be hired, no matter how competent they are. I believe that if women want to compete with men, they should not be given any special privileges. Incidentally, I think the quotas will be revoked by our new President the bulldozer, he wants to maximize efficiency.
There’s more Somali females in somalia parliament than there is female parliamentarians in the United States or the rest of Europe Somalia had the first female pilot in the 1978 meanwhile in Ethiopia the first female pilot was in 2010.

while females in the west were still fighting to get their inheritance during the 1960’s while Islam gave Muslim women that over 1400 years ago
11F1F2CA-8AB3-4F8B-9C3F-B8F14713A408.png
0507E644-0C44-4E6A-BCCB-C52F67FE4E90.png

I am not a misogynist I just support gay men who are misogynistic towards feminists females and fighting gynocentrism since it groups gay men with the rest as being part of the patriarchy when gay men face more discrimination than females.

Are you homophobic why don’t you support gay men against feminists females since you’re more privileged than gay men as a female I think you ought to check your privileges :mjpls:
what are you on? No one cares about gays which is non-factor in Somalia and Somali communities. :mahubowtf:We’re talking about women.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
what are you on? No one cares about gays which is non-factor in Somalia and Somali communities. :mahubowtf:We’re talking about women.
Stop being homophobic @AbdiJew is gay so are many faraxs from somaliland we need to support gay men who are being oppressed by feminists and the gynocentric system.

Stop equating feminism with women I reiterate not all women are feminists and not all feminists are women

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Cognitivedissonance I don't know anyone else's name so you can tag your pack of hyenas

All the men who commented on this post who had nothing of substance to say which is most of you to be honest; I just want to tell you that, you are the definition of trash.

1. Everyone who complained about family traditions/roles: first of all, get a job.:farmajoyaab:
2. Everyone who used Islam to dismiss equality: educate yourself on Islamic feminism.:farole:
3. Everyone who blamed single mothers: please don't breed.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Honestly, I love how triggered you guys got. I mean @Cognitivedissonance you already made to other threads about this and these people are out here turning into keyboard warriors. Pure entertainment. :banderas:
Most of these comments are getting boring now though, come up with new material!:comeon:

I pity the likes of you, being ashamed of your religion and judging it based on subjective gaalo standards. Trying to reconcile feminism and Islam will only take you so far until one day you'll be forced to choose. I wonder what kind of answers do you give when asked why Islam only allows men to marry more than 1 wife? After all Islam promotes equality between men & women according to you.

It's only a matter of time before you start viewing islam as the source of injustice muslim women face and start advocating for re-interpretation to suit your desires. You are not the first one nor the last one to trend down this path, only Allah knows how many have actually managed to turn back and repent before they passed on to the next life.

Arguments are judged on their own merits not on whether they validate your own beliefs.

Don’t equate Feminism with women not all feminists are women just like how all Zionists are not jews
Let’s remove the word “feminism” since this is what’s bothering you.
To act that everything is great for women in Somalia and ignoring the problems will not make them go away.
So are you someone who agrees that women should be uplifted in Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.