Why are somali guys so underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think the “eww” that you noted in response to the Somali guys is personal. Probably, the vast majority of us grew up seeing them as cousins and brothers, not as dateable really. That was my experience, anyway.

The guys we grew up with didn’t seem to have the problem of asking out girls they grew up with and used to introduce as/call their cousins (we weren’t), but for us they were sectioned off as too familiar. It takes reorientation to be able to date them from that perspective, especially if you grew up in a small pool of them (if they’re hot and from out of town that helps the process lol).

Yeh why do somali women act different with outta town niggas. I have smashed so much halimos vacationing in Ohio than my own area smdh.

Honestly, its more of a teenage girl thing. Unfortunately, when I was in my teens I had that my mentality, and so did my friends, but now that I am in my twenties I have a completely different viewpoint. I cringe when I look back, especially now that I see some pretty good looking and decent Somali guys.

I know its the same for some Somali guys. I have friends that have said that when they were in their teens they just weren't attracted to Somali girls, but obviously things are different now.

Its funny cause the same madows that were laughing at somali women when we were growing up are now running in droves to bag a somali baddie. Its funny how the pretty halimos that kept their hijabs throught their youth and adult life are the most coveted now.

I guess nothing is more easy on the eyes then a pretty hijabi with a fat ass

VixR

Veritas
Yeh why do somali women act different with outta town niggas. I have smashed so much halimos vacationing in Ohio than my own area smdh.
Loool ok. I can only speak for myself. I see the ones I grew up with as cousins. I actually think Somalis should stop referring to non-familial Somalis in the community as their so-called “cousins” just bc they’re Somalis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what Somali women think of Somali men, I don't really care. I like good looking women, and don't discriminate. 7 billion people, so there's 3.5 billion women. I ain't stressin.
This honestly should be the mindset for every Somali nigga. All my friends and family members that have married out live in a chill no buuq life wallahi. Somali men just comply to whatever Somali girls says or put upon it, like they don't have the choice to walk out like some slaves. They just take the disrespect.

Hargeisa to be precise. Waqooyi men have a reputation of being romantic and husband material. They're also Alpha male so you have to get used to their dominance.

Ah, don't forget about the sexy voice. You need that too.
W06bnh4.png
Then you have this doqon smh do you think she differentiates from some Somali guy from Muqdisho or from Fucking street when she disses somali men. You have no standards wallahi.:noneck:

Its funny cause the same madows that were laughing at somali women when we were growing up are now running in droves to bag a somali baddie. Its funny how the pretty halimos that kept their hijabs throught their youth and adult life are the most coveted now.

I guess nothing is more easy on the eyes then a pretty hijabi with a fat ass

I think i have a hijabi fetish. It's disgusting i know, but a Syrian or an Iraqi hijabi with a fatass is something else man. May Allah forgive us:damedamn:

Last edited:
I think i have a hijabi fetish. It's disgusting i know, but a Syrian or an Iraqi hijabi with a fatass is something else man. May Allah forgive us:damedamn:

I got that fetish when i was in high school and during gym i accidently went into the girls changing room and seen a light skin hijabi with the most macaan body... butt naked. That was one of my turning points in life may... allah forgive me

I got that fetish when i was in high school and during gym i accidently went into the girls changing room and seen a light skin hijabi with the most macaan body... butt naked. That was one of my turning points in life may... allah forgive me
Alhamdulillah sxb it's ramadan in my time cant say much:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: but i have major plans after ramadan insha allah:yloezpe:

I seen many Somalis guys marrying ajnabi guys. Even in my family 2 of my sister got married to ajnabis. I’m okay with it cause love doesn’t have a race. But I always hear Ewww when I ask my somali female friends would you ever marry an Abdi/farah? They always laugh. Me personally years ago I used to hate somali guys even though I didn’t knew much about them. A week ago me and my cousin went to the supermarket 10 pm cause the next day was bank holiday. We were dressed in hijab and abaya fully covered. 2 Kurdish guys tried to talk to us we ignored them and carried on walking. They started to walk behind us. 1 somali guy was in his car he jumped out of his car and went to the Kurdish guys and shouted at them so they leave us alone. Even though the Somali guy was all one wallahi the 2 Kurds got scared and walked away. Even though the Somali guy didn’t knew us as soon as he heard that we were speaking somali he came to help us. Somali guys are Kings they always protect their Somali sisters. Next to a Somali guy a Somali sister can’t be abused. Since that day the view I had for somali guys changed. Now I love them. Somali guys have dhiig. May Allah bless them.❤️❤️❤️

because we have become weak and lost our way with our females, we need to bring them back to the fold like asians, females should never be allowed freedom and must be kept under lock, also very high divroce rates

in addtion, but sister was calling somali guys ugly faraxs just today, lucky she was in kenya on the phone, she would have been slapped,

also bollywood, hollywood, and we man are no longer ambitious and agreessive, we give them too much freedom,

insha Allah once i take back jubaland and ogadeniya and free both, i will ban all females marrying foreingers, as the future president insha Allah, if she does she will be kicked out to his home land,

but to be fair most halimos come down by aged 25 she gets caqli and starts liking

our naago have become like cadan females, white girls also hate white man now and same for black man they hate their own naago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending