Why are somali guys so underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So your telling me London yutes get love from xaalimos or any other group in London...

Yes, if you not from the ghetto. You know that most of the hate we get are online? Most people don't care about each other. Plus, most young Somali guys and girls are always separate. Even I feel more comfortable with a none-somalis girl I don't know compare to a Somali girl I don't know. It should be the opposite right?

if you have high social status in your own social circle . You'll get a the love you needtheir 8 million people in London it self. Even if we in general have a bad reputation. We can change how others see us in are circles.

Lastly, in my experience, I've had a problem with Somalis girls or none-somali people in general. It's all seems odd honestly.

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Sahib it seems even the Somali girls in the UK don’t have dhiig :bell: the ones here literally Jump girls lol over there they get dissed by Pakistanis :gucciwhat: that wouldn’t fly over here the Halimos would beat the breaks off them
This is one verse a Madow

Are you actually flexing two ghetto hoodlums beating up each other in a playground of all places? :holeup:

Sahib it seems even the Somali girls in the UK don’t have dhiig :bell: the ones here literally Jump girls lol over there they get dissed by Pakistanis :gucciwhat: that wouldn’t fly over here the Halimos would beat the breaks off them
This is one verse a Madow
Loool ones here eat Madows alive sxb

Yes, if you not from the ghetto. You know that most of the hate we get are online? Most people don't care about each other. Plus, most young Somali guys and girls are always separate. Even I feel more comfortable with a none-somalis girl I don't know compare to a Somali girl I don't know. It should be the opposite right?

if you have high social status in your own social circle . You'll get a the love you needtheir 8 million people in London it self. Even if we in general have a bad reputation. We can change how others see us in are circles.

Lastly, in my experience, I've had a problem with Somalis girls or none-somali people in general. It's all seems odd honestly.

I respect your honesty

If were being honest, alot of Somali women dont have a father figure in their lives or good Somali Male supporters so when it comes to marriage alot of the ones who live in the diaspora arent going to go for Somali men because they dont view them as respectable long term marriage partners after seeing the suffering their mom goes through and their aunts and so on. Its simple logic it has little to do with insecurity or unattractiveness and I dont know why no one mentions that elephant in the room. And also along with the basis of attractiveness, somali women who are viewed as unattractive in the Somali community tend to get treated badly or ignored by some Somali men and that may leave a bad impression.

Yeh whats up with halimos shagging up with pakis and bangledashis in london. You hardly see that shit in Toronto. Where are these warrior farahs in london to put an end to ajanbis sleeping with your women
That’s good at least u are defending ur sisters
But in London the ones that disrespect us the most are Asians pakis/Bengalis they the ones that call somali girls cheap and clean.
wallahi i can promise you no somali girl is attracted to south asian dudes/pakis/bengalis in London loool they never go for them dudes, i do see somali guys with their women tho here and there

VixR

Veritas
I don’t think the “eww” that you noted in response to the Somali guys is personal. Probably, the vast majority of us grew up seeing them as cousins and brothers, not as dateable really. That was my experience, anyway.

The guys we grew up with didn’t seem to have the problem of asking out girls they grew up with and used to introduce as/call their cousins (we weren’t), but for us they were sectioned off as too familiar. It takes reorientation to be able to date them from that perspective, especially if you grew up in a small pool of them (if they’re hot and from out of town that helps the process lol).

Apollo

VIP
My Suugo theory:

Older Somali men (Gen X and up) came to the West as refugees (bottom of the social hierarchy) and since for guys status is more important than looks Somali men got a bad reputation as being piss poor. Things may change as more Millennial and Gen Z Somali men rise in the social hierarchy of the West.

My Suugo theory:

Older Somali men (Gen X and up) came to the West as refugees (bottom of the social hierarchy) and since for guys status is more important than looks Somali men got a bad reputation as being piss poor. Things may change as more Millennial and Gen Z Somali men rise in the social hierarchy of the West.

Honestly, its more of a teenage girl thing. Unfortunately, when I was in my teens I had that my mentality, and so did my friends, but now that I am in my twenties I have a completely different viewpoint. I cringe when I look back, especially now that I see some pretty good looking and decent Somali guys.

I know its the same for some Somali guys. I have friends that have said that when they were in their teens they just weren't attracted to Somali girls, but obviously things are different now.

Honestly, its more of a teenage girl thing. Unfortunately, when I was in my teens I had that my mentality, and so did my friends, but now that I am in my twenties I have a completely different viewpoint. I cringe when I look back, especially now that I see some pretty good looking and decent Somali guys.

I know its the same for some Somali guys. I have friends that have said that when they were in their teens they just weren't attracted to Somali girls, but obviously things are different now.
HalimaJ.
Are you married?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Ah okay, so where do you advice? Haregesa, Burco, kismayo or Borama?

Hargeisa to be precise. Waqooyi men have a reputation of being romantic and husband material. They're also Alpha male so you have to get used to their dominance.

Ah, don't forget about the sexy voice. You need that too.
W06bnh4.png

Hargeisa to be precise. Waqooyi have a reputation of being romantic and husband material. They're also Alpha male so you have to get used to their dominance.

Ah, don't forget about the sexy voice. You need that too.
W06bnh4.png

Looool @kobe are you hearing this :ahh:

I've switched sides.

Factz has just described my ideal husband.

@Reekha I remember this Xalimo beefing with these 2 madow girls, they were talking a lot of shit which led to the Xalimo saying the triggering "At least I got real hair!!" comment and all hell broke loose. the Xalimo was fighting fiercely against the 2 madow girls and when I seen this I jumped in, the 3 of us then beat her ass.
50440FA4-933A-42C6-8774-93770FA6D60B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending