Why are somali guys so underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedogyal

good cop
I love Somali men. The fact that I can speak the same language with my s/o and talk shit about people in OUR language, why the hell would I want an ajanbis? :ftw9nwa:
I'm going to be honest, I used to have a LOT of hatred towards Somali men when I was younger but when I started to be around some, it actully changed alhamdullilah. I hate the xaliimos who bash our men, it's so embarrassing to see on twitter... Even my friends have asked me about it!! You don't see any other people do it, why are we doing it? Tired of these SJW Xaliimos but don't forget the gangster Abdis too.. :vo3yidw:

When I was younger I never dated Somali girls.. I thought they were ugly as f*ck compared to the Scandinavian girls I used to date..
But after I grew a bit older I came to appreciate the Somali girls mostly because of Islam and the Somali culture..
Look wise they can never beat blue eyed silky hair blond Scandinavian dimes :lawd:

When I was younger I never dated Somali girls.. I thought they were ugly as f*ck compared to the Scandinavian girls I used to date..
But after I grew a bit older I came to appreciate the Somali girls mostly because of Islam and the Somali culture..
Look wise they can never beat blue eyed silky hair blond Scandinavian dimes :lawd:

I 100% hands down can.

I swear I live in a bubble, all the things I see posted on SSpot I've never come across in real life wallahi I feel left out :mjcry:
I guess it depends where you live.. Personally I've never experienced this kind of crap where I live.. Not to brag or anything but I had lots of Somali girls who were really into me. But never showed them any interest as I was busy dating white chicks..

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I guess it depends where you live.. Personally I've never experienced this kind of crap where I live.. Not to brag or anything but I had lots of Somali girls who were really into me. But showed them any interest as I was busy dating white chicks..
what somali girls would be interested in a receding hairline faraax with no game in the world.. i think your imagining things.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
But in London the ones that disrespect us the most are Asians pakis/Bengalis they the ones that call somali girls cheap and clean.
That’s because they run the mosques and dish you out as jail bait for converts, but these same xaariyaal dare to bash geeljires???
E000878A-9347-47A4-8DBC-74B71D6FF125.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending