Why are somali guys so underrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is weird. I don't understand what you guys did to deserve clowning. Are you still being clowned by other blacks?:chrisfreshhah:

It was bad man i remember this halimo wanted to holla at a jamaican brother so she told her friend to put him on phone and ask him about her while she is on thenother line. He says I cant be seen with her "She is somali how can I bring her to my house"

It was bad man i remember this halimo wanted to holla at a jamaican brother so she told her friend to put him on phone and ask him about her while she is on thenother line. He says I cant be seen with her "She is somali how can I bring her to my house"
HAHAHHA

By a fucking Jamaican?:mjlol:

Sol

?
I swear I live in a bubble, all the things I see posted on SSpot I've never come across in real life wallahi I feel left out :mjcry:

I agree. I detest the ciyaal-suuq lifestyle, however Somalis are not victims as @Abdi Nur makes it seem
I mean, kids can be ciyaal- suuq up to a point. But when you hit adulthood, then you should either be heavy into the drug game and earn a lot or leave that lifestyle altogether. All these wannabe rappers and lowlife thugs are just wasting their life on being at the bottom.

If you earn millions distributing drugs, and you're not flashing your degeneracy, then I can respect that. In reality, all these idiots earn the minimum selling drugs, while owning handguns threatening other dumb MF's. To me, that's some stupid shit.

But in London the ones that disrespect us the most are Asians pakis/Bengalis they the ones that call somali girls cheap and clean.

But in London the ones that disrespect us the most are Asians pakis/Bengalis they the ones that call somali girls cheap and clean.

Yeh whats up with halimos shagging up with pakis and bangledashis in london. You hardly see that shit in Toronto. Where are these warrior farahs in london to put an end to ajanbis sleeping with your women

@Reekha I remember this Xalimo beefing with these 2 madow girls, they were talking a lot of shit which led to the Xalimo saying the triggering "At least I got real hair!!" comment and all hell broke loose. the Xalimo was fighting fiercely against the 2 madow girls and when I seen this I jumped in, the 3 of us then beat her ass.
That’s good at least u are defending ur sisters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When I was london me and homies were eating well. The halimos were all over us with our reer canada accent and swag and they told us in private how the london farahs get no respect or ass...but maybe they lying

At this point your making shit up

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Some of you guys a really cheap for none Somalis. You heard stories about how much she asked the Somali guys had to pay but nothing from the none-somalis. Expensive for Somalis and cheap/free for none Somalis. Couldn't get more backwards.

:mjlol:

Last edited:
At this point your making shit up

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Some of you guys a really cheap for none Somalis. You heard stories about how much she asked the Somali guys had to pay but nothing from the none-somalis. Expensive for Somalis and cheap for none Somalis. Couldn't get more backwards.

:mjlol:

So your telling me London yutes get love from xaalimos or any other group in London...

Kratos

Sonder
This reminds me of a tweet I saw which said that "Somalis are the Dalits of London" :mjcry:

I feel for you reer London. No one should have to experience this level of segregation and dehumanising. Come to Australia bro we will take care of you. We have no self-hating xalimos, gang culture, acid attacks or mass stabbings and we are cool with other minorities here. I believe it's the weather. We can only prosper in warm climates

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I seen many Somalis guys marrying ajnabi guys. Even in my family 2 of my sister got married to ajnabis. I’m okay with it cause love doesn’t have a race. But I always hear Ewww when I ask my somali female friends would you ever marry an Abdi/farah? They always laugh. Me personally years ago I used to hate somali guys even though I didn’t knew much about them. A week ago me and my cousin went to the supermarket 10 pm cause the next day was bank holiday. We were dressed in hijab and abaya fully covered. 2 Kurdish guys tried to talk to us we ignored them and carried on walking. They started to walk behind us. 1 somali guy was in his car he jumped out of his car and went to the Kurdish guys and shouted at them so they leave us alone. Even though the Somali guy was all one wallahi the 2 Kurds got scared and walked away. Even though the Somali guy didn’t knew us as soon as he heard that we were speaking somali he came to help us. Somali guys are Kings they always protect their Somali sisters. Next to a Somali guy a Somali sister can’t be abused. Since that day the view I had for somali guys changed. Now I love them. Somali guys have dhiig. May Allah bless them.❤️❤️❤️
:)

The narratives and framing made about Somali niggas being ugly or whatever is wholly made by Somali girls, but all they have to do is say ''I love Somali kangz" or some nonsense like that to neutralize the hositility towards their disrespect and nonsense.

@Reekha I remember this Xalimo beefing with these 2 madow girls, they were talking a lot of shit which led to the Xalimo saying the triggering "At least I got real hair!!" comment and all hell broke loose. the Xalimo was fighting fiercely against the 2 madow girls and when I seen this I jumped in, the 3 of us then beat her ass.

you had a ghost with you cuz i counted you and the somali girl....that is two. This didn't happen. Next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts