• Yes

Votes: 30 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@CaliSomali

Can you give me any actual religious reasons as to why the niqab should not be worn? I hope you know you're literally speaking blashmemy by declaring something that's halal to be haram; the wives of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) all wore niqab in the presence of men, and it's a well-known fact that anything the wives (RA) or the companions (RA) did that was not declared to be prohibited (haram) is halal by default. I get that we live in the West and you're a Western gal, but please don't speak ill of something that's so obviously encouraged in Islam.

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Some of these Salafi Faraaxs don't realize that women only get fat when they have no reason to care about their appearance.

Somali men: complain that women get fat and don't give a shit about their looks.
Also Somali men: demand women wear giant curtains.

There's a reason why gulf women and Xalimos are disproportionately overweight. They're walking around dressed like trash bags. I wouldn't give af if I was fat either if I was wearing that shit.
:russ:
thats the reason why i hate salafis their too extreme and call takfir on sunni muslims who refuse them and thous muslims run away from them some even leaving the deen and even scaring potential converts away i have to admit i struggled with the deen becouse of them untill i started to go back to a somali sunni shafii mosque
the real islam somalis practised and none of that extremest salafi crap

only the face veil is encouraged not forced the hijab itself is not forced, the wahabi salafis liars changed the verses and pushed for the hijab and also the niqab and burqa

this is somali muslims in 1930 without fake salafi islam

c357063879b50cb0679e8b125c1a9cd9.jpg

699a30397280fb3a938c1df91ae91c22.jpg

so please abayo dont confuse salafis for regular sunni muslims they dont reperesent islam

thats the reason why i hate salafis their too extreme and call takfir on sunni muslims who refuse them and thous muslims run away from them some even leaving the deen and even scaring potential converts away i have to admit i struggled with the deen becouse of them untill i started to go back to a somali sunni shafii mosque

only the face veil is encouraged not forced the hijab itself is not forced, the wahabi salafis liars changed the verses and pushed for the hijab and also the niqab and burqa

so please abayo dont confuse salafis for regular sunni muslims they dont reperesent islam
Thank you walaal. Honestly though, this thread has only reminded me why I don’t really like Somali culture. Our people are rude and won’t accept anyone else’s opinions.

I’m probably going to stop going on this site. It really bums me out sometimes. But I appreciate your support :it0tdo8:

Thank you walaal. Honestly though, this thread has only reminded me why I don’t really like Somali culture. Our people are rude and won’t accept anyone else’s opinions.

I’m probably going to stop going on this site. It really bums me out sometimes. But I appreciate your support :it0tdo8:
somalis have mob mentality to attack someone for their opinion but don't leave us walaal you bring interesting topics. the niqab is not somali culture but those who wear it are free to do it questioning it is fine interesting topic would be how Somalia changed after the civil war/90s regarding religion

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I'm sorry that you felt pushed out of the diin, but Islam is Islam. There is no "Somali" Islam, there is no "Arab" Islam, there is no "Indian" Islam; there's only Islam. You're trying to ignore certain components of the diin to fit some agenda and that's disingenuous and frankly to put it, wrong.

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-2_18-7-21.png
    upload_2019-4-2_18-7-21.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 227
  • upload_2019-4-2_18-8-13.png
    upload_2019-4-2_18-8-13.png
    168.8 KB · Views: 226

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

somalis where never like that abayo the people who are rude here on this thread are the crazy bastard salafis

salafis are the ones destroying our culture and our religion becouse of them muslims look bad

for youre answer according to shafiii sunnah you are meant to cover you're entire body just youre body not youre hands or face as for the hijab the hadiths encourage the wearing of the hijab but it is not compulsory

dont leave my fellow procushite you bring some great topics it will be sad to see you go hunno

somalis where never like that abayo the people who are rude here on this thread are the crazy bastard salafis

salafis are the ones destroying our culture and our religion becouse of them muslims look bad

for youre answer according to shafiii sunnah you are meant to cover you're entire body just youre body not youre hands or face as for the hijab the hadiths encourage the wearing of the hijab but it is not compulsory

dont leave my fellow procushite you bring some great topics it will be sad to see you go hunno

Where has anyone been rude to OP or called for takfir?

You lot have just been shook up and bullied by some Salafis and now everything that doesn't sit right is 'Salafi' extremism. Grow thicker skin tbh

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

You lot have just been shook up and bullied by some Salafis and now everything that doesn't sit right is 'Salafi' extremism. Grow thicker skin tbh

OP: Niqabs are trash.
Rest of Sspot: Well, no--
OP: Omg, why is everyone getting so butthurt? Is it evil to have a different opinion? Am I not allowed to express myself now? Why is everyone getting on me? I'm done with this site from now on. You guys are getting too insane and I don't know if I can stomach it anymore.
Rest of Sspot: ?

I support all the Western countries banning niqab. Is there a reason why women dress like black bags with no identity? Can someone honestly explain it to me?

Niqabs should be seen as nothing more than a human right's violation. Who in their right mind does not find anything wrong with this?
february-15-2013-tunis-tunisia-salafi-islamist-women-in-niqab-argue-with-a-man-in-front-of-tunis-national-theatre-a-place-where-political-demonstrations-are-usually-held-des-tunisiennes-portant-le-voile-integral-se-disputent-avec-un-homme-a-tunis-france-out-no-sales-to-french-media-PBRKY9.jpg

Women in Somalia are even wearing this more and more.
5812553381_8dd26b1a38.jpg

This shit should be banned, holy shit. The face is the most important marker of identity for a human being. Why tf are women dressing up like 4th century desert gulf arabs in 2019.

This is the biggest form of cultural suicide that I've ever seen. Outside of like the gulf, it's rare to find Muslim women covering up their faces except for maybe Afghanistan. Not to mention how can you hide the most important part of you? Your freaking face?

Can't wait for all the women haters to come in and tell me how great niqab is though.
giphy.gif
They look like fucking executioners with that shit covering their faces. I feel like their about to chop my head off any second now. :jcoleno:

It's also unislamic, there is no where in the quran that mentions woman covering their faces or the fact that the word niqab doesn't appear. It's nothing but a desert culture, and we the somali should not be subjugated to such culture. Our females should show their faces to the world, instead of hiding them like they're inside some kinda sandstorm. :farmajoyaab:

OP: Niqabs are trash.
Rest of Sspot: Well, no--
OP: Omg, why is everyone getting so butthurt? Is it evil to have a different opinion? Am I not allowed to express myself now? Why is everyone getting on me? I'm done with this site from now on. You guys are getting too insane and I don't know if I can stomach it anymore.

Innit??? Bro, she was literally calling a niqab a trash bag, and people just disagreed. Then for some reason she blamed SOMALI culture while simultaneously claiming the niqab is a foreign import.

I can't believe negros is saying she got mobbed on. She's entitled to an opinion and I'm entitled to call it a shit opinion

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
t

"bullied by salafis" you mean like this :cosbyhmm:

somali-attack-story_647_072715110505.jpg

also i follow the shafii madhab ie sunnah sunni islam and their it says the bodies need to be coverd not the face or the hands also about the hijab the prophets wives wore them the other muslim women did not

so that in itsel is not an obligation just an encouragement

i suggest you go learn the real islam not the salafi terrorist crap invented by ibn saud abdulwahab and britian

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its part of the Wahabbi Saudi import culture which claim everything about our culture is "haram"

Its already banned in Sufi areas of Somalia (Guriceel, cabudwaaq, dhusoomareeb, matabaan)

so at least it hasnt fully infected us yet

Nin-culus

Laandheer
The niqaab is optional and is worn by Muslims none of my family members wear it but some Muslims do and I respect their decision. Wouldn’t be surprised if I see you in the back off ayan hersi’s party next week:drakelaugh:. You don’t have to wear it w/e but having strong dislike towards is islamophobia which you fail to realise.

u fail to comprehend that it’s Islamic Dress and not that off culture.

That being said, I also understand that niqabis could be an opp in disguise as well but it is what it is.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Whenever I see a woman wearing the niqab, I always get very good vibes as many of my favorite teachers and tutors wore the niqab.

niqab-canada.jpg

Niqabs are a sign of eloquence and respectability. Hijabis are consistently good women, yet usually they're flawed in some manner. Niqabis on the other hand are often some of the most intelligent and respectable women I have ever met. I have never seen a niqabi curse or speak ill of another person. All the ones I've met were educated and well-spoken and kind. This anti-Niqabi sentiment is high-key a result of Western Islamophobia taking over Muslims themselves in the West.

t

also i follow the shafii madhab ie sunnah sunni islam and their it says the bodies need to be coverd not the face or the hands also about the hijab the prophets wives wore them the other muslim women did not

i suggest you go learn the real islam not the salafi terrorist crap invented by ibn saud abdulwahab and britian

Shut up you little waste yute. Who said it was compulsory to wear a niqab? Keep calling practicing Muslims extremists, khawarij, terrorists or whatever else to appease whoever else, coward.

Whenever I see a woman wearing the niqab, I always get very good vibes as many of my favorite teachers and tutors wore the niqab.

niqab-canada.jpg

Niqabs are a sign of eloquence and respectability. Hijabis are consistently good women, yet usually they're flawed in some manner. Niqabis on the other hand are often some of the most intelligent and respectable women I have ever met. I have never seen a niqabi curse or speak ill of another person. All the ones I've met were educated and well-spoken and kind. This anti-Niqabi sentiment is high-key a result of Western Islamophobia taking over Muslims themselves in the West.
Many places in the middle east and northern africa to even the horn of africa, niqab is also used by prostitutes to both hide their identities. Niqab is also used by terrorist to perform a terror attack. There is also the fact that a lot of abused woman use the niqab to hide their wounds that they received from their spouses.

So please, before talking about the niqab, try and never generalize them all as being good and islamic. Woman who use the niqab, always have different reasons for why they're using them. Some are forced, some do it because of their work, and some are lied to and told that it was islamic and those they use them.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Shut up you little waste yute. Who said it was compulsory to wear a niqab? Keep calling practicing Muslims extremists, khawarij, terrorists or whatever else to appease whoever else, coward.
whatever you salafi,

also i speak for the ahlus sunnah muslims
dont conflate us for you "salafis" terrorists and extremists al shabab dogs

now go and blow yourself up
giphy.gif

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
t

Ok, so you agree that the niqab is a part of Islam, unlike the opinions of OP, whom was claiming that the garment itself was a "cultural import". That's what she was being criticizing for in the first place, dum-dum. Literally no one is saying that a Muslim woman has to wear it but OP was claiming that it shouldn't even be practiced at all and encouraged Western bans on it, which is what everybody was disagreeing with her about.

Wallahi, the fact that you're comparing people elevating the niqab to terrorism is absolutely freaking disgusting in so many ways.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Many places in the middle east and northern africa to even the horn of africa, niqab is also used by prostitutes to both hide their identities. Niqab is also used by terrorist to perform a terror attack. There is also the fact that a lot of abused woman use the niqab to hide their wounds that they received from their spouses.

So please, before talking about the niqab, try and never generalize them all as being good and islamic. Woman who use the niqab, always have different reasons for why they're using them. Some are forced, some do it because of their work, and some are lied to and told that it was islamic and those they use them.

recently visited the UAE where I seen sweetones with skin tight abayas and niqabs (just eye showing)with heavy make up on they just might’ve been hookers u know :gaasdrink:

Probably dodged a bullet. Foreign stds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending