Why are insecure Somali men concerned about who Somali girls screw?

Their is nothing more embarassing and cringe then seeing incrls on twitter rage out when they see a random Somali girl marry or date out.

They are basically making Somali men out to be Black women who cry about their men dating out. You man need to get your life straight and stop being so fixated on who a random Girl fucks just because you share an ethnicity.

I don't know it doesn't really make sense to me. For one those girls are a minority and two they can barely get a girl to begin with. Competing with Anjabi or exclusively with other Somali men for the malaab, it's an L either way for em. :siilaanyolaugh:

Xalimo pussy is for Somali men ONLY!
This is our first amendment and is guaranteed by our forefathers. It is non-negotiable and there will be no compromise. Again, xalimo pussy is for Somali men and Somali men ONLY!!

I don't know it doesn't really make sense to me. For one those girls are a minority and two they can barely get a girl to begin with. Competing with Anjabi or exclusively with other Somali men for the malaab, it's an L either way for em. :siilaanyolaugh:
It's always the ugly niggas who know they don't have the sauce status or looks it takes to get a girl. So they lash out on twitter to mask their insecurities :kodaksmiley:

I agree, these incels have no life and it's corny at this point. Who cares If a Somali girl marries out? that's her business.
It's more peakk because they are crying about something that's out of their control. Even if they cry and moan, it's not going to change anything.:drakelaugh:

Xalimo pussy is for Somali men ONLY!
This is our first amendment and is guaranteed by our forefathers. It is non-negotiable and there will be no compromise. Again, xalimo pussy is for Somali men and Somali men ONLY!!

Lmao somali pussy is for anybody who approaches....if incels want to sit at their computers crying about somali women let them do it...some revert is probably blowing their sisters back out

Lmao somali pussy is for anybody who approaches....if incels want to sit at their computers crying about somali women let them do it...some revert is probably blowing their sisters back out
:pachah1::pachah1:

Could not have said it any better. Plus, never limit yourself to one culture- my ex for 2 years in Colly was Eritrean.

Lol if it ain’t my sister or female relative doing shit like this I have nothing to give a monkeys about or concern over. Some of these niggas need to get over it, we ain’t in Somalia no more halimos have freedom now

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its called having gheerah for your women. Go search it up, Arabs used to not allow men to marry their women heck Quraishi men did not allow non Quraishi men to marry their women.

This is natural yet in todays society its considered incel behavior.

Lol if it ain’t my sister or female relative doing shit like this I have nothing to give a monkeys about or concern over. Some of these niggas need to get over it, we ain’t in Somalia no more halimos have freedom now

Funny thing is that halimos respect farahs who know the game and female mentality. They hate that fake pious controlling/incel lifestyle that some of these somali men adopt. I have seen so much successful somali couples and the men are usually very chill but alpha

It's not just the somali incrls who wage war against somali women who date outside their race .. There's also a construction worker whos anti j
:pachah1::pachah1:

Could not have said it any better. Plus, never limit yourself to one culture- my ex for 2 years in Colly was Eritrean.
:liberaltears::mjlol: since when do habesha start dating Somalians

It's not just the somali incrls who wage war against somali women who date outside their race .. There's also a construction worker whos anti j

:liberaltears::mjlol: since when do habesha start dating Somalians

Habesha women in Canada love us farahs. We piping these bug eyed hoes left and right...the rapper Locoo City isnt even allowed to date a habesha without us sampling it first

Trending

Latest posts