Why are cadaan boys so superior to somali boys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
You insecure somali men love speaking for our white kings!! As if your iq is measurable to the white man!! naga amuus!!! My man disproves ur point!!
Ruunta xa u baxaan taxay NAYA!!! Most white dudes be smacked af, and are insecure a lot of white girls are going for minorities. I'm not insecure like other Somali dudes, and I don't care if you get with a dog smelling white dude. I only care when you say all Somalis are ugly. WE ARE THE SUPREME MALE RACE!:damedamn: Plus most Becky's I've been with have told me how much they love our looks, and smooth skin. You stankmachines Xalimos are the ones always messing up our image. Just look at this.
IMG_3443.PNG

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Ruunta xa u baxaan taxay NAYA!!! Most white dudes be smacked af, and are insecure a lot of white girls are going for minorities. I'm not insecure like other Somali dudes, and I don't care if you get with a dog smelling white dude. I only care when you say all Somalis are ugly. WE ARE THE SUPREME MALE RACE!:damedamn: Plus most Becky's I've been with have told me how much they love our looks, and smooth skin. You stankmachines Xalimos are the ones always messing up our image. Just look at this.View attachment 44406
What has this lady done to you? No respect nowadays.

Ruunta xa u baxaan taxay NAYA!!! Most white dudes be smacked af, and are insecure a lot of white girls are going for minorities. I'm not insecure like other Somali dudes, and I don't care if you get with a dog smelling white dude. I only care when you say all Somalis are ugly. WE ARE THE SUPREME MALE RACE!:damedamn: Plus most Becky's I've been with have told me how much they love our looks, and smooth skin. You stankmachines Xalimos are the ones always messing up our image. Just look at this.View attachment 44406
ilaahay ka baac ramadan is just around the corner say astagfirullah rn...Somali guys are ugly as shit!!! I went through a whole hashtag of fine people from Somalia and the women were gems but you ashy negros EMBARRASSED us. 2018 somali women are doing better for themselves no more pity marrying you unemployed losers waxaas waa laga baxay saxiib!!!

Do-I-Look-Somali

I honestly don’t believe that Beckys enjoy somali men more than Brads enjoy somali girls. Impossible.
View attachment 44407

White boys have some serious love for somali girls. Our feminine genes are something that draws these And they all have colored sexy eyes as well.. f*ck
:banderas:

Meanwhile Beckys just think you’re ‘pretty’. They are all lowkey jealous of your feminine nose, skin and cheekbones.
:siilaanyosmile:
Nah they only come at you to see if you smell or not :hemad:. Take off that hijab, and look like one of them if you want the 2 in white man D:lolbron:.

Do-I-Look-Somali

ilaahay ka baac ramadan is just around the corner say astagfirullah rn...Somali guys are ugly as shit!!! I went through a whole hashtag of fine people from Somalia and the women were gems but you ashy negros EMBARRASSED us. 2018 somali women are doing better for themselves no more pity marrying you unemployed losers waxaas waa laga baxay saxiib!!!
Somali women in the west are either known for being called "stankmachines", and drinking Henny. They use whitening cream to look like me. I used to be scared of Somali girls 2 years ago, because one was stalking me in my junior year of college, and dissed my beautiful Becky at the time, and made her cry at a mall telling her that I was her husband, and that she would kill my Becky if she seen us together again. Wallahi this is a true story. She described me, and my Honduran friend down to a T :pachah1: You somali girls in the west have fucked up our image, and now we slowly have to rebuild. You stankmachines are known psychos, and suffer from bipolar disorder.

Somali women in the west are either known for being called "stankmachines", and drinking Henny. They use whitening cream to look like me. I used to be scared of Somali girls 2 years ago, because one was stalking me in my junior year of college, and dissed my beautiful Becky at the time, and made her cry at a mall telling her that I was her husband, and that she would kill my Becky if she seen us together again. Wallahi this is a true story. She described me, and my Honduran friend down to a T :pachah1: You somali girls in the west have fucked up our image, and now we slowly have to rebuild. You stankmachines are known psychos, and suffer from bipolar disorder.
You guys constantly use the same tired dianna joke. Literally no one but Nigerians bleach their skin anymore...Anywho that is quite the fable you should write a novel.

No one believes that.Whil i believe there is nothing wrong with interracial marriage i believe its the best to marry someone who shares the same language, cultural background with you because you're not jus marrying each other you're also bringing two families togther, knowing they'll need a translator constantly makes even more difficult.
some somali women feel unappreciated by somali men because of their skin color or qabil etc so they go for ajnabi men instead. ajnabi men does not care what tribe she is or what her skin color is. same can be said about men.leave them alone.at end of the day, Allah gave them the choice to pick their life parnter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts